PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Pippin-So exciting about your gender scan!
Emmea-hope you start to feel better soon!
Aaisrie-sorry you are in so much pain! How's the bleeding?

I started bleeding today. Looks like I might pass this baby on my own. I am nervous about the unexpected.

Aww hon, I do think naturally is the best way sometimes, less the intervention the better I guess. Hope it's not too bad for you. Also it means you can try straight away as your lining will be good (that's if you want to). I had to wait a cycle because the D&C makes it really thin. I've been think of you and Embo lots and lots today. So nice your still posting in here I wish Embo felt strong enough too but it'll take time I think. We will worry about you so knowing how you are is good. xxx

Any of you get what I can only describe as hot stretching pains? I'm getting some weird feeling right now round pelvis area?

@Pippin- My pelvic bone is always on fire- I have what's called Pelvic Girdle Pain or PGP- there's a whole support thread here on BnB with tons of good advice on how to alleviate some of the pain- even if that's not what you have, may be a good thing to check out as it may help anyway

@Emmea- they don't do "Gender scans" here in California before 18 weeks either- but we buttered up to the gal doing our 16 week and she told us to start buying lots of pink ;)

@Dimples- I chose to go home and pass my last one on my own- checked out of the hospital and it just took a couple days- lots of tea and a hot water bottle to stay relaxed- I even had a shot of JD one night when the cramping got bad, then passed everything the next morning. It was more comforting to me to be home with my hubby and my older kids than a sterile hospital. Good luck, Love

Thanks Emmea and heyyady, I thought I was going mad. It's eased a bit now but I'm going to keep an eye on it and check out that thread. When they say every pregnancy is different they blooming well mean it don't they.

Yes pippin I'm getting this lately, thought it was a bit odd considering my stretching pains have now moved up a bit... glad I'm not alone!

Thanks Emmea and heyyady...I don't like to anticipate pain, and not knowing if it will be like emmea or like heyyady and waiting for it to happen has been somewhat nerve-racking. My husband and I stayed home today b/c the Dr. told us to stay close to home in case I started to pass the baby and had trouble..in which case I would have to go to the ER. Of course, nothing changed today and I haven't passed the baby yet, so here I wait.
Pippin-I am not sure my OH and I will be ready to try anytime soon. Though we haven't discussed it either. I am going to allow my body to fully heal this time, as well as my heart. Then try again.
Ah...you guys are great.

Oh dimples we are all here for you. I'm so glad you have stayed in our little group and let us support you

AFM my bum is still agony, been downing paracetamol as ts that bad :( it's a bit better this morning as it was but I can feel the pain buildin again. I feel like I've been in labour for 3 days with my bum right at that point where the head crowns...

:hugs: dimples. I'd like to say I knew when it was going to happen, but I didn't. I was even on the phone chatting away oblivious when it felt it drop out. It was that painless.

Oh aaisrie, that sounds bloomin awful!! Is the doc helping?

https://gallery.me.com/jimmy.griffin#100050/IMG_0564

:hi: bigger Griffin I'm guessing this is husband of littlegriffin, welcome to our little group. Great pictures.

Thanks! It's always good to log on and find out what Caroline's been writing about me! :winkwink:

I try to catch up with everyones story every couple of days...it's a great little group full of superb support for each other.

Keep strong and healthy ladies!!

Girls just to let you all know Sassy hasn't been able to post on BnB she can read but cant post from her phone!!! She's thinkin of you Em and Dimples x

:hugs: to those of you having a hard time... I'm reading, I just don't know what to say sometimes. I'm thinking of you all though! I sometimes feel a bit guilty for having things easy right now... and I definitely don't take it for granted! No way! I worry every day that I'll end up having something major happen... And, I really hope that I never, ever do. But, I do feel for you girls! I swear! I'm here if you need to chat, vent, cry, scream, or anything else! :hugs:

Oh aaisrie, that sounds bloomin awful!! Is the doc helping?

You mean with the bum pain?? I didn't speak to the dr since I left hospital, plus if anyone went near my bum to examine it I'd hit the roof. It's feeling a bit better today but maybe thats because I didn't have BM so I'm worried about the pain that'll bring!

Aaisire- have you tried any treatments at home? Both of these are perfectly safe while pregnant. Another thing I hear over and over again is ICE

Chamomile hemorrhoid remedies
Method

Ointment
Apply chamomile ointment directly to the hemorrhoids as often as needed for relief of symptoms
Tea
Pour a cup of not-quite-boiling water over chamomile tea bags. Steep for three to five minutes, then cool in the refrigerator or freezer (do not allow to freeze). Apply to hemorrhoids for as long as desired.

Witch Hazel Compress or Cream

This drug store staple is made from the leaves and bark of a plant called Hamamelis virginiana. It is not be taken internally but is instead applied topically to the anal area in the form of witch hazel distilled liquid, ointment, or medicated pads.

Witch hazel is thought to decrease the bleeding of hemorrhoids by acting as an astringent. It may also relieve pain, itching and swelling associated with hemorrhoids.

Girls just to let you all know Sassy hasn't been able to post on BnB she can read but cant post from her phone!!! She's thinkin of you Em and Dimples x

Thanks Aaisrie and :hi: Sassy.

Always thinking of Embo and Dimples :hugs:

Hiya ladis can I join in. I am 13 +2 with 7 previous losses x

Aaisire- have you tried any treatments at home? Both of these are perfectly safe while pregnant. Another thing I hear over and over again is ICE

Chamomile hemorrhoid remedies
Method

Ointment
Apply chamomile ointment directly to the hemorrhoids as often as needed for relief of symptoms
Tea
Pour a cup of not-quite-boiling water over chamomile tea bags. Steep for three to five minutes, then cool in the refrigerator or freezer (do not allow to freeze). Apply to hemorrhoids for as long as desired.

Witch Hazel Compress or Cream

This drug store staple is made from the leaves and bark of a plant called Hamamelis virginiana. It is not be taken internally but is instead applied topically to the anal area in the form of witch hazel distilled liquid, ointment, or medicated pads.

Witch hazel is thought to decrease the bleeding of hemorrhoids by acting as an astringent. It may also relieve pain, itching and swelling associated with hemorrhoids.

I was doing the witch Hazel because I had some left from when I had saraya but it was only giving me about 30secs of relief and the pain to actually put it there was horrendous. Fortunately today the pain has nearly gone. I
Just worried about the next BM and if it will cause it to flare up the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->