PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Hi Eve thanks for posting that for me, just a really quick message. I'm being naughty and quickly posting from work (not supposed to). I don't know when I'll get to post again. But I am reading everybodies updates as I can browse on my phone but not post although I can post on Facebook!!! I am thinking about you all, I haven't forgotten you.

Love to you all xxx

Of course, Lawa! :hugs:

I wish I could offer any advice to anyone! :( Thinking of you all though!

Hey hun I am in a good place at the moment!

Have to say though is it normal for my tummy to be so sore? I presume it is stretching?

Hi Lawa glad to see you :)

I've been to see a consultant and substance midwife today. Both have agreed I need anti depressants so I've been put back onto sertraline but now it's a 100mg dose. I can go up to 250mg before it starts to get dangerous for baby.

When I have my triple test I need extra blood taken to check my liver. I overdosed back in October and a lot of the tablets I took were paracetamol which can mess your liver up. I had tests whilst in hospital which indicated it was ok at the time but they want to keep an eye on me.

It's a weight off my shoulders, especially since I only have my OH to support me :)

Erm lol Currently I have a migraine. Going to see my consultant tomorrow so I am going to ask them to look at migraine medication that I can take.

I a feeling ok hun I am in denial that I am pregnant. byt got a sore stomach today like achey so I am thinking it is stretching?

Hiya ladis can I join in. I am 13 +2 with 7 previous losses x

:hi: and welcome. Sorry about your loses but congratulations on this one, looking very hopeful for you. When is your due date hon and I'll add you to the front page :hug:

Erm lol Currently I have a migraine. Going to see my consultant tomorrow so I am going to ask them to look at migraine medication that I can take.

I a feeling ok hun I am in denial that I am pregnant. byt got a sore stomach today like achey so I am thinking it is stretching?

Yup, I get that every few weeks, definitely think it's stretching pains x

LittleGriffin hon has your due date changed? I think I forgot to update after your scan???? I'm such a forget-me-not sometimes.

Hey hun I am in a good place at the moment!

Have to say though is it normal for my tummy to be so sore? I presume it is stretching?

Oooo yeah I've been getting that last couple of days too, still no 'bump' as such, hoping it's going to pop soon. x

Hi all how is everyone x not posted for a while as been feeling pretty down :( having trou le with my eldest son as we and feeling like worst mum ever :( x

The sertraline is making me sick, I can't keep anything down and I get clammy/dizzy :cry:

Hi sequeena pointless but just realised there are now two baby birchall's due in thread :) x

Hi sequeena pointless but just realised there are now two baby burchall's due in thread :) x

Huh?? Don't get this explain for my tiny brain :haha:

Sorry you feel down honey I wish there was something we could do. Is your partner still not with you? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->