PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Hi sequeena pointless but just realised there are now two baby burchall's due in thread :) x

Huh?? Don't get this explain for my tiny brain :haha:

Sorry you feel down honey I wish there was something we could do. Is your partner still not with you? :hug:

On sequeenas ticker it's baby Birchall mineis baby Birchall as well :) bit of sore point with baby's dad ATM and if I'm honest I think I'm suffering with depression. X

Lots of dark blood in my sick :cry: come on primecare!!! Just rang again and they said I'm next... ugh :( yes my partner is here he's working days tomorrow, thank god. Got my best mate on standby if I have to go to the hospital.

Ahhh I see Heva. Makes sence now. I'm sorry to hear babies Dad is still causing you grief. Have you spoken to a doctor re depression. Maybe he can suggest a few ways to help you feel better. Sorry it's all a bit hard love :hug:

Sequeena hon hope you are ok, guessing prime care is the same as our nhs direct but the Welsh version. If your puking blood they may want you in for obs. Hope it's nothing to stressful hon. :hug: for you too :hugs:

Back from primecare, doctor says it could be a possible allergic reaction ... but I've been on these tablets before so I would have reacted then? The other reason could be that I was prescribed too much and my body couldn't cope. This sounds more plausible. All the primecare people I spoke to tonight said I should have been started on 50mg.

I think the substance midwife needs to give me some answers. I'm lucky it didn't send me into a panic attack (reminded me of my overdose).

PS we have NHS Direct too xx primecare is an out of hours emergency doctor service x

Hi everyone! Not been on here since friday and there is soooooooooooo much to catch up on!!!

Hi Lawa - Glad to see you here and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!
Squeena - Sorry to hear about your depression..... hopefully the tablets will help.... and us of course!
Eve - Hope your feeling better after the bleeding - has it stopped now? And how about them piles???? I hope i don't get them but i am VERY constipated at the min!!!!
Pippin -Our new due date is July 29th!!! Yippee!!!!!
Heva - sorry to hear about your OH and DS problems..... we are all here for you!

Megg, Barbiebaby, Emmea, Sassy, Reversal, Heyyady and everyone else that i can't remember.... (sorry, i tried to scroll back and then had to start this post all over again!!!!!) i hope your all doing well.

PHEW!!!!!

Well, as for me, i am feeling quite pants at the min. I have got a hacking cough (one of them horrid ones with phlegm!) stuffy and runny nose as well as the usual nausea and headache and i am exhausted!!!! It seems like the sickness is getting worse not better the further on i get..... on Thursday i threw up in the Jobcentre and on Sunday i threw up at my niece's 3rd birthday party and it was so violent i have hurt my ribs, jaw and took the skin off the back of my throat!!!!

When i went for the scan i had to see the consultant for my Thyroid Disorder and they have upped my Thyroxine to 125mcg per day from 100mcg per day as the baby is nicking mine!!!! I will be monitored every 4 weeks to make sure everything is ok medication wise ...... my next appointment is february 17th. I also have a Midwife appointment on February 9th where i am hoping she will hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time!

Right, i think thats more than enough for now!! ;-)
xx

Embo and Dimples - I hope your keeping strong..... i am thinking of you.

Oh poor you littlegriffin!! You sound truely awful! I really hope you start to feel better soon xx

Just noticed - I am 16 weeks!!! Yay

But boo - because my scan is on Friday:( I don't wanna go;(

Heva hope the Dr can do something for you.

Emmea Ive my next scan on friday too and Im shiiting bricks... We shall stand together in worry and fear <3

Caroline still bleeding but its gone brown now. Don't think it was piles. Sassy suggested Levator Ani and when I phoned the Dr at lunchtime after a flare up [after some extremely severe constipation] she said muscle spasm which I think is the same as levator ani... So in a lot of pain, have the water heater on to have a bath in the hope itll relax the muscle and been massaging it which seems to be helping. The dr is putting me on laxative for as long as im on the zofran [because i was constipated before i went on those and thats a side effect so basically im pooing painful gravel now] and shes giving me a cream to ease the spasms

Awwww I hope it goes well eve. I am so scared:(

Going to the docs about my "feeling like I shitting bricks" today - at last. Seriously hope they don't want to examine me!! I am not sure I can bare that lol.

Well ladies had my first consultants appointment today bit boring really!

Got loads of appointments booked in just heard LO heart beat at 160 BPM! I am 13+3 today woop go me!

Going to the docs about my "feeling like I shitting bricks" today - at last. Seriously hope they don't want to examine me!! I am not sure I can bare that lol.

I hope you's both get great news at your scan and see healthy little baby x

Well ladies had my first consultants appointment today bit boring really!

Got loads of appointments booked in just heard LO heart beat at 160 BPM! I am 13+3 today woop go me!

A boring one has to be a good one surely?! I will be booking all my appointments next week:(

Yay for heartbeat. I haven't heard ours yet!

We've had ultrasounds every two weeks for the last 4 months and have only gotten to actually hear them once, when I was in the ER with a migraine. I find myself craving that little thumping noise!

We go great news yesterday- got the second half of our genetic screening back for everything, and it's all good! we're on the low end of the risk factor, but you know how it it, I've been worrying like mad...

@Emma- even if you're not looking forward to your scan on Friday- I am! lol Can't wait to hear all about your beautiful little one- everything will be just fine, I know it! :)

@Eve- Glad you're finally getting some relief!

It's WAY too early on my side of the world, but thanks to my little hunger machines I am up to have a bowl of cereal to stop the growling so I can get back to sleep- just thought I'd peek in to see what you ladies are up too ;)

Emmea I had to ring the dr in agony because of the pebbles im shitting so I'm feeling your pain!! I really hope you get something. Ive been given some laxative drink?

X

Emmea I had to ring the dr in agony because of the pebbles im shitting so I'm feeling your pain!! I really hope you get something. Ive been given some laxative drink?

X

I'd give anything for pebbles....... I feel like I've got a tennis ball hanging out my ar*e!!

Roflmao - I love the subtlety! Doc gave me the same cream I have been using:/ I guess they are just stubborn!

I am trying to be a bit positive about my glucose tolerance test on Friday - I am eating loads of cadbury's cream eggs in case I am on a sugar ban! If I am diabetic though I think despite having to give birth in hospital, at least I will be forcing myself to be healthy. I looked great after Tom!

Oh girls it's not been fun :(

When I got home from primecare I ate some bland food and we went to bed. I started being sick again and the blood was bright red. We had to ring an ambulance who took us through to Morriston A&E.

They didn't bother trying to take blood of the crook of my elbow, there's never a good vein there. They tried to take it from my forearm but it still wasn't working so they got the catheter out and put it in my hand. My right hand would give them nothing, but thank god my left hand did. Catheters really fucking hurt.

I got put onto a drip to hydrate me and a B vitamin drip to help with the sickness. I also had zofran and something beginning with r put into the catheter.

They transferred us to Singleton hospital because they didn't have beds. Singleton only had one bed left and I took it. Wish I hadn't really.

Not one person looked at my maternity notes and kept asking if I had a water infection - if you read my notes you would see that I have a minor water infection!!!

I went to the loo (along with my new friend, the drip) and accidentally dropped it so instead of the drip flowing into my hand the blood flowed out of my hand and up the tube. The nurses said it was fine, that it would right itself but it didn't. After a while the blood clotted and the drip couldn't get through. I kept asking for something to be done but nothing did get done. When they took the catheter out when I was discharged the needly was extremely bloody (thick crusted) and it was bent at the end. No wonder it hurt so much :cry:

The doctor wanted to do an endoscopy (sp?) to make sure I didn't have any ulcers or the like in my stomach... I didn't need one in the end as I had stopped being sick (they did at least top up the anti sickness stuff and gave me maxoillion or something too) but they didn't tell me until they decided not to give me one that it carried the risk of miscarriage :dohh:

They tried listening for baby's heartbeat with a stethoscope but did say I was probably too early... I was promised a doppler, did I get it? Of course not.

I managed 2 hours sleep... in total I was at the hospital for around 16 hours.

I discharged myself in the end. They wanted me to stay in overnight so they can take more bloods in the morning but I'd had enough. I feel so much better and after how I was treated I did not want to be there. I am having my bloods done in my local hospital tomorrow.

Can't believe one tablet did all this. It honestly felt like my overdose all over again

Oh Sequeena I'm really sorry you've had such a bad time. xx

I thought I would send you all a quick update, as I think I am having the longest MC in the world! Saturday I started bleeding, with mild cramping. Nothing to really "write home about." Sunday is when it all started! I was bleeding extremely heavy, in a lot of pain, even fainted twice. Things seemed to slow down for me around 9pm that night. Yesterday (monday), the bleeding was less but I was in SOOO much pain. I felt like I was having early labor contractions every few minutes. I was still loosing clots of blood. I have been in contact with my Dr. this whole time. She hoped this would happen naturally for me, as I know that is what's best. My Hemoglobin was at 9.4 yesterday, so low enough to probably make me feel a bit light headed, but not horrible. My HCG level was at a 14 from 42,000 on Thursday. so Dr. thought I passed the baby on Sunday. Well, she sent me in for a scan today to see where I am at with things.

Come to find out the baby is still in my cervix! It must be stuck and I still am full of a lot of crap that needs to pass. Hence, all my pain!!! She is keeping the D&C for tomorrow morning. I feel a bit of relief now, that tomorrow things will be done with! I do not think my experience has been normal from what I've read. It's been a really LONG week! I have been in too much pain, and too tired to feel anything "emotional," so in that sense, I'm doing as good as can be expected.

Thank you for thinking of me...now you know where things are at with me.

Lawa, i am so happy to see that you have made it to 13weeks!!! That is really exciting! I hope you have a healthy 7 more months!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->