PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Sequeena! Geeze, sounds like you have had a long few days too!!! I am glad you are feeling better!

Aaisrie and Emmea-hope those creams start working for you ladies! Sounds not so pleasant!!!

Little Griffin-I sure hope you find some relief soon!!!

Oh sequeena!!! How awful! I hope you are better now and recovered from your ordeal.

So sorry you are having a rough time dimples. Good luck for your d&c xx

Awww ladies sound like we are all having a time of it one way or another.

Dimples sorry it's drawn out for you, I've heard a lot of women saying they are bleeding but the baby won't pass. My hospital said if I started bleeding they'd want to check it was all gone so I'm glad they kept the appointment for you. Thanks for updating us. I like to know how you are, wish Embo would do the same as I'm worried about her lots and lots.

Sequeena what a nightmare hospital. I think they just don't get it sometimes. It worries me how easy it 'could' be in hospital but they seem to make it the hardest job in the world. I feel really lucky having only been n a few times and them being really good. Hope it's settled for you now.

Emmea hope you're ok with only 2 days to go. Just think it's most likely to be all fine and the relief you will feel will be amazing. So try to focus on how it's going to give you the good news :hug:

As fr me Sam is ill so I've stayed at home with him today. Just a cough and cold but it makes his chest bad like me with mild asthma, better now he's on his inhlaers again.

I feel guilty saying this but I have no problems going to the loo :blush: I don't have the 'bunch of grapes' either so I'm sorry I can't offer advice. I only got a tiny one after the birth of Sam and that went pretty quickly and I needed no relief ointments. I'll get loads now just you wait and see but I hope you all get relief soon. xxxxx

Sequeena that's awful I so hope you feel much better and don't have to go through something like that again.

Oh dimples we're all thinking of you. Hope the d&c goes smoothly x

Pip I hope Sam feels better soon x

AFM - my bum is still very sore but I'm nit screaming. The movicol lax drink I have is lemon lime which are the 2 flavours I can't stand. I tried it in blackcurrant juice last night but it's still making me heave every mouthful and I've to take 3 sachets a night. Each one has to be dissolved in 125ml water but you can't use less because it's the water it's dissolved in that rehydrates the poo!!

I need to vent, I'm getting really frustrated at work, why is it people don't listen??? I try to tell myself to keep calm and normally I'd be more patient when I'm not pregnant but I honestly think some people need to fuss less and listen more. Do you all feel more frustrated when pregnant or is it me? There are a few colleagues that are driving me nuts with stupid questions and not listening to my answer then asking it again!!! Even while I'm at home they ask. One is sending texts this morning asking about the same things I told her last week. Grrrrrrr, :growlmad: that feels better already.

Sequeena that's awful I so hope you feel much better and don't have to go through something like that again.

Oh dimples we're all thinking of you. Hope the d&c goes smoothly x

Pip I hope Sam feels better soon x

AFM - my bum is still very sore but I'm nit screaming. The movicol lax drink I have is lemon lime which are the 2 flavours I can't stand. I tried it in blackcurrant juice last night but it's still making me heave every mouthful and I've to take 3 sachets a night. Each one has to be dissolved in 125ml water but you can't use less because it's the water it's dissolved in that rehydrates the poo!!

My son uses the plain movicol. Perhaps you could ask for that? It is only a little salty but tastes fine in blackcurrent. I hope you feel better soon.

Oh pip - I have no patience at the best of times! I don't think it can possibly be any worse when I am pregnant!

Hi everyone.

Had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday after going to the loo and the same again today. It never continued was only literally when I went for a poo (sorry) Anyway thought I'd better phone midwife to be safe. She told me to nip to see her, she couldn't find heartbeat so sent us to hospital. Sadly our baby has died. We have to go back tomorrow for another scan and then look at induction. I can't believe this is happening to us.

I may duck out of BNB for a while but I'll still be available on facebook.

Good luck to everyone xxx

Oh sassy I am so so sorry :cry: I cannot believe this has happened :(

Good luck to those who have scans tomorrow - I am kinda scared. I hope you guys feel better than I do!!

Sassy I'm so so sorry, there's nothing I can think to say, but know I will be thinking of you and your family. x

Sassy I'm heartbroken for you and your family, no words can help I know but I'm truly gobsmacked and can only send you heaps of love and cuddles. Will be thinking of you everyday and if there is anything we can do please let us know. Such sad news recently I can't believe it's happening again. So sorry :cry: :hugs:

Emmea good luck with your scan tomorrow, bring back some good news for us please to much sadness recently, I know you will :hugs: will be thinking of you all day :hug:

Oh god, Sassy! I'm soooooo sorry, honey! :hugs: I wish I had the words to say right now! :cry: You and your family are in my thoughts!

Good luck tomorrow, Em!

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi and let you know where I'm up to. I'm so so sad to see Sassy's heartbreaking news. I
I'm so sorry sweetie. I don't know what I can possibly say. There are no words.

I'm going in tomorrow for the erpc. I'm absolutely crapping myself. I'm so scared. I'm not in til the afternoon as well so that leaves me all morning to mope and think. I do not like thinking at the mo. I'm trying to keep busy doing really productive things! For example - playing bejeweled blitz, watching crappy 80's movies, tormenting my teen daughters etc etc hehe!! Had my Pre op today and took my mummy with. Gav had to work. She was brilliant, until the doc came to do my consent. She kept calling the baby "the product" and when she opened my file there was a scan pic of the baby. My mum cried a little. She kept apologising and I just said "mum you wouldn't be normal
If you didn't get upset" in a strange way, I felt it brought us a little closer together.

Anyway, hope you guys are doing ok. I miss you all x x x x x

I'm sure you'll be fine, Em! :hugs: Well, physically, I mean.

Thinking of all you lovely ladies who are suffering right now... Sending strength to those with worries!

Awww Embo hope it goes as well as it can today. What a week it has been for you. I like your positive thinking tickers and I hope it give you the boost you need.

Thinking of all you love ladies today send lots and lots of love :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"