PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Embo will be thinking of you hun, it's awful that you have to wait til this afternoon. I hope everything goes ok. xx

Good luck to the girlies with the scans today. x

Emma- good luck today, love! Can't wait to log in tomorrow night to hear your news <3

We had our 22 week sono today- Girls are doing great- poor quality on the pics this time, but got all the info we needed. Baby A 132 BPM Heartrate (she was sleeping at the time :) and 14 ounces- Baby B 154 BPM and 16 ounces and my cervix still a nice long +4.5

I almost feel bad posting my good news after going back and reading the activity of the day- My heart literally hurts for those of you enduring yet another loss. ((hugs))

Sassy - i'm so very sorry..... thinking of you and your family.

Embo - thinking of you today.... keep strong.

Emmea - good luck with the scan today.... keep us informed.

Heyyady - great news on your girls!!!

As for me, Baby Griff is a lemon today.... happy 14 weeks to us!
I'm just so upset for everybody's sad news..... thinking of you all. xx

I'm supposed to have my consultant appt this afternoon. The pain in my bum is so bad that I haven't slept and it's making me vomit this morning... This birthday could not be worse :(

Sorry your having a bad time Aaisrie, and it's your birthday?? Happy Birthday Chick! x

Just a quickie as I am stuffing myself with burger after starving for my gt test!!

Scan was good! Everything perfect as far as could be seen and no willy in sight! But, they said they didn't get a good look so not team pink yet!

Happy birthday aisrie!!

Congrats on the good scan, Em! :hugs:

Congrats on the good scan to you too, yady!

Happy 14 Weeks, Grif!

Happy Birthday, Eve... Sorry you're feeling so poorly on your birthday, honey!

Yay Emmea congrats on the good scan that is awesome news and you must feel so relieve. Maybe team pink hey that would be lovely, I'm secretly hoping I am too but only secretly :haha:

Big :hug: to you all again

Embo honey hope it's all over by now and you are in recovery.

Great new Emmea! Really pleased everything was ok. x

Happy 14 weeks little griff x

Emmea - really pleased for you.

Just a little update. We went to the hospital today, they confirmed with a second scan that our baby has died, they can see no obvious cause for this on the scan. They also confirmed that our baby has died within the last week, so when I went to see the midwife just over a week ago and thought we'd heard the heartbeat we definitely had.
The staff at the hospital were absolutely fantastic. I've had blood tests done etc. and have taken the first oral tablet and have to return Sunday at 9am to continue with the induction.

Thank you so much for all your kind words. I really do appreciate it, I wish everyone the best of luck and can't wait to hear your continuing good news.

I'm not sure how often I'll post, as still waiting for our computer to be sorted. But will continue to browse on my phone. I'm on a 'borrowed' computer for now but don't know for how long.

Love Sarah xxx

I hope it went ok today embo and it is all behind you again xxx

Sorry you feel rubbish on your birthday aaisrie. Have you any plans at all?

I have another scan on 18th February to double check.

Sassy my heart breaks for you, I wish you all the best for Sunday, will be thinking of you. x

Thanks girls. I've puked the whole day... Even managed it in the car on the way to my appt and on the way back. My ketones were only trace so the couldn't admit me thank God. I saw the dr who scanned me, baby is fine and was doing open and closing mouth actions which was awesome. It wasn't my normal consultant so she wouldn't check the sex but I'm just glad there was a heartbeat. I then got an internal... The rubber glove bend over kind :( it was horrific. On the plus side there are no internal piles on the other she couldn't find a reason for the agonising pain so she's given me some anaesthetic cream and said it would probably sort when my BM sorted!
I'm now trying to drink some juice - the first thing I've had all day so needless to say it's been a rubbish birthday :(

Sassy thanks for the update. I'm so heartbroken for you. Massive hugs honey and hope Sunday isn't too traumatic for you. Will be thinking of you lots and lots. We're with you in spirit honey. :hugs:

Eve happy birthday hon sorry didn't say earlier, rubbish birthdays suck.

As for me I've done my back in. I was looking at sketchbook on the floor when I hurt it click now it's so painful it's making me cry. Feel so bloody pathetic I can tell you. Couldn't even put Sam to bed. Hoping it's a trapped never and untraps very soon!

Em and yady congratulations on the scans :hugs:

Happy birthday Aaisrie sorry your feeling a little rough I hope your better soon :hugs:

sassy I'm so sorry :hugs:

embo I hope your as well as can be expected at this time my thoughts are with you and your family :hugs:

pip hope your back gets better soon :hugs:

I had a scan today all was fine, next scan is next monday the 7th then gender scan on 5th march

Oh pip - if it clicked then you ought to see a Physio asap. Might have slipped something and it won't fix itself. Hope you feel better soon.

Embo and Sassy what can I say girls, this is so unfair, it's just not right :hugs:

Eve happy birthday lovely, I'm sorry you spent the day being sick :( Hopefully it was a nice day aside from that

Caroline congrats on your lemon!

Em so glad your scan went well!!

Sorry if I've missed anyone :hugs:

AFM I saw my doctor today who couldn't understand why the hospital wanted me to have an appointment with him. We've decided that I will not go on another anti depressant for the forseeable future - he's always had the opinion that I should not be on them during pregnancy unless I'm about to jump off a bridge. He told me the earlier you are on them the more chance the baby will have withdrawal symptoms at birth - I did not know this. I am FED UP of people giving me things without telling me the bloody effects!! Oh it's safe in pregnancy but it's not all that safe after the birth is it?! :growlmad:

Anyways, my water infection has apparently cleared up so yay on that front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->