PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Well I took these this morning and I can safely say I think I look pregnant! Hope girls don't mind me posting these, brave half belly shot as well of my plus size bump. Would do a spoiler but have no idea how to so if someone can tell me I'd be grateful. xx

Attachments

• 15+1 a.jpg
    15+1 a.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 15+1 b.jpg
    15+1 b.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
Well I took these this morning and I can safely say I think I look pregnant! Hope girls don't mind me posting these, brave half belly shot as well of my plus size bump. Would do a spoiler but have no idea how to so if someone can tell me I'd be grateful. xx

great bump pippin :hugs:

Great bump pip!!! I need to post one but I am only using my phone :(

Great bump pip!!! I need to post one but I am only using my phone :(

Post one on fb and add a link here. Would love to see yours.

Finally going to bed, not tired really as all I've done s watch movies today. Nice though got the bed to myself again tonight :yipee:

Sorry girls! I'm here! Feeling a lot better, my bum is still sore but not agony. I can lie on the sofa now and am no longer stuck in bed!!

Pip your bump is gorgeous and does NOT look plus size at all. You don't need to spoiler but to spoiler anything if you go into "advanced posting" there is a little spoiler button to click but the code is [ spoiler ] write whatever you want to spoiler in here [ /spoiler ] I left spaces between the brackets to you need to remove those!

Emmea can't wait to see your bump!!

3:30 am here,and I'm up. Why? because these two have suddenly decided to make me ravenously HUNGRY all the time! I couldn't sleep over the sound of my tummy growling! lol

Sorry haven't read everybody's posts will do tomorrow.

Just thought I'd update you.

We've just got home from the hospital, I think I even surprised the hospital staff as to how quickly I went into labour and delivered. Both myself and Rob are amazed at how positive we found the experience. Our little boy was truly beautiful and rather than the devastated feelings I expected to have I just felt an enormous sense of love. We both got to spend a long time with him, they even brought us a little moses basket for him. The hardest part was leaving him behind when we came home.

I can't begin to tell you all how much you love and support has meant to me. I love each and every one of you and pray that you will all have wonderful pregnancies and healthy babies. I look forward to hearing your birth stories and seeing pictures of your beautiful babies.

xxx

We've just got home from the hospital, I think I even surprised the hospital staff as to how quickly I went into labour and delivered. Both myself and Rob are amazed at how positive we found the experience. Our little boy was truly beautiful and rather than the devastated feelings I expected to have I just felt an enormous sense of love. We both got to spend a long time with him, they even brought us a little moses basket for him. The hardest part was leaving him behind when we came home.

I can't begin to tell you all how much you love and support has meant to me. I love each and every one of you and pray that you will all have wonderful pregnancies and healthy babies. I look forward to hearing your birth stories and seeing pictures of your beautiful babies.

xxx

:hugs: to you and your family :hugs:

Oh Sarah I'm so glad you got the positive experience I have been praying so hard for you. I'm sorry you had to go through this and I'm glad you felt overwhelming love rather than sadness although you know we're all here if you're finding things hard
<3

xxx

Thinking of you and your gorgeous boy....:angel:

xxx

Aww hon, I'm thankful to the powers that be it all went well for you and was a better experience than expected :hugs:. You have been so strong in all this you are truly inspirational. Massive love and hugs to you and your family and I hope we can continue to support you in your journey too where ever that make take you. xxxx :kiss:

Sassy :hugs: I'm glad things went as well as they could at the hospital and I just know your Archie is a perfect lovely little boy. You must be so proud :hugs:

Sassy as the others have said really, I'm glad it all went ok and you found it a positive experience. Archie is a lovely name. Thinking of you. :hugs:

xxx

Aww hon, I'm thankful to the powers that be it all went well for you and was a better experience than expected :hugs:. You have been so strong in all this you are truly inspirational. Massive love and hugs to you and your family and I hope we can continue to support you in your journey too where ever that make take you. xxxx :kiss:

Oh gosh you've made me cry, love you all xxx

Just had to say before I tell you this that sometime mine and Rob's coping mechanism is humour! And we really are very very close.

I was just reading all your comments to Rob and he said is this your PAL group. When I said yes, he said 'Can you be in there now?' so I told him yes and he's sat there chanting, 'they're gonna kick you out now!' Supposedly I'm gonna have a new group of my own 'Sassy No Mates'

xxx

Just had to say before I tell you this that sometime mine and Rob's coping mechanism is humour! And we really are very very close.

I was just reading all your comments to Rob and he said is this your PAL group. When I said yes, he said 'Can you be in there now?' so I told him yes and he's sat there chanting, 'they're gonna kick you out now!' Supposedly I'm gonna have a new group of my own 'Sassy No Mates'

xxx

Awww!! :haha: As if hun you can stay here for as long as you like! We love having you here :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->