PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

@Sassy- sounds precisely like something my hubby would say- don't ya just want to smack em sometimes? lol

Heyyady - yes I do want to smack him sometimes, lol.

But to be honest its just our sense of humour. He truly is amazing, and always takes care of me incredibly well. But I have to say during our last pregnancy and MC and during this pregnancy, since we found out Archie had died and in particular today throughout the labour, delivery and afterwards, he's been amazing.

xxx

Aww, Sassy! I'm so glad it was a good experience... as good as it could be! :hugs: Floaty kisses to Archie! :kiss: You and your OH sound very much like us... Laughing at times like these can actually be really healing. You two sound GREAT together! Thinking of you and your family!!!

Just had to say before I tell you this that sometime mine and Rob's coping mechanism is humour! And we really are very very close.

I was just reading all your comments to Rob and he said is this your PAL group. When I said yes, he said 'Can you be in there now?' so I told him yes and he's sat there chanting, 'they're gonna kick you out now!' Supposedly I'm gonna have a new group of my own 'Sassy No Mates'

xxx

:haha: I had a little chuckle out loud there hon. Humour does help but you can tell him from me to bugger off as you'll always be part of this group!!! Hehehe Archie's still a part of us all too, he's our first baby born, he has extra special status on the front page.

:friends:

Just had to say before I tell you this that sometime mine and Rob's coping mechanism is humour! And we really are very very close.

I was just reading all your comments to Rob and he said is this your PAL group. When I said yes, he said 'Can you be in there now?' so I told him yes and he's sat there chanting, 'they're gonna kick you out now!' Supposedly I'm gonna have a new group of my own 'Sassy No Mates'

xxx

:haha: I had a little chuckle out loud there hon. Humour does help but you can tell him from me to bugger off as you'll always be part of this group!!! Hehehe Archie's still a part of us all too, he's our first baby born, he has extra special status on the front page.

OMG Pip I don't know how you manage to do this to me, lol. I'm blubbering like a fool after reading what you've put. I don't think I could leave you ladies you've been so much a part of my life for the last few months. Most of my free time was spent checking for updates. First thing I'd do when I parked up to pick Harry up from school bus - check if you'd all posted anything on my phone, when waiting for the school bus in a morning (Harry's a wuss in the cold and won't get out of the car until the bus comes) - check for posts. Loads of times in the day - check for posts!!!

Love you all, thank you xxx

Awww Sarah I'm so glad you're staying!!! We'd miss you terribly if you didn't. I'm missing Dimples and Embo too :( Our wee group has been through so much already.

AFM - my bum is still sore, not agony just painful. I have to take Saraya to nursery at 1 so thankfully I'll then have the afternoon to put my feet up, say fuck off to the house work and rest ALONE for the first time all week!!

This is dedicated to Sarah, Em and Dimples [and all of our losses]

https://www.patinastores.com/catalog/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/500x500/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/0/104492_1.jpg

xxx

OMG Pip I don't know how you manage to do this to me, lol. I'm blubbering like a fool after reading what you've put. I don't think I could leave you ladies you've been so much a part of my life for the last few months. Most of my free time was spent checking for updates. First thing I'd do when I parked up to pick Harry up from school bus - check if you'd all posted anything on my phone, when waiting for the school bus in a morning (Harry's a wuss in the cold and won't get out of the car until the bus comes) - check for posts. Loads of times in the day - check for posts!!!

Awww hon I don't mean to make you cry.... especially twice!!!! :haha: :hugs: but you know how we feel about you and despite what happens to any of us we are all for one and one for all. After all we came together for a reason and that can' be changed what ever now. Who knows when you both feel strong enough you might feel like giving it another go and you can be the first and last to give birth :hug: I check all the time too even when I can't post, mostly at work as the kids catch me and want me for some reason or other, but at home it's the first thing I do too.

xxx

Awww hon I don't mean to make you cry.... especially twice!!!! :haha: :hugs: but you know how we feel about you and despite what happens to any of us we are all for one and one for all. After all we came together for a reason and that can' be changed what ever now. Who knows when you both feel strong enough you might feel like giving it another go and you can be the first and last to give birth :hug: I check all the time too even when I can't post, mostly at work as the kids catch me and want me for some reason or other, but at home it's the first thing I do too.

OMG you've just done it to me again woman :dohh: I don't know how you manage it. Wouldn't have it any other way though.

Sorry Sassy :hugs: again :dohh: :friends:. xxx

As for me I still have a bad back but I think it's getting better. It's a trapped nerve and in my right side now. Hard to do work but I'm getting by. So happy my Mum is here to help me and DH is being a star too. Hoping in a few days I'll be ok as I want to go late night shopping with Mum and I want to buy some naughty baby bits :haha:

Caught my GCSE class talking about my growing belly today, not hiding it very well :blush: I'm dreading the back lash they'll give me. I got so much grief last time I left them I feel guilty. But they can't complain as I'm going back to work earlier this time so DH can have three months off with them. He'll never get the opportunity again and he can basically have extended paternity leave until new baby is one.

Sassy - you wrote so beautifully about your experience. I am so happy you were strong enough to gain some positive from it all. I am really pleased you are sticking around

Sassy - you wrote so beautifully about your experience. I am so happy you were strong enough to gain some positive from it all. I am really pleased you are sticking around.

Sorry your baby is still playing up pip. Your bump is not very discrete :D when are you announcing to the children?

More good news from me today - I don't have diabetes yet!!! Yay! It means I can choose where I give birth and how. I am so relieved. I was so sure it would all be bad again.

On another note, my cervix hurts today:( never had that feeling before. Seeing mw on Friday for the second time. I haven't seen her since 7weeks - is it supposed to be so long between visits? I have not even heard the heartbeat.

Sorry about your bum eve! Mine is getting better - I hope yours does soon.

I think it's fine Emmea to not see the MW from booking until 16 weeks so you are about right. I had a late booking so mine was 12 weeks and 16 weeks. You should see her every four weeks from now on until near the end when you step it up.

Yay for no GD. I have my test in March and hoping I'll be the same. Trying hard to stay away from the sugar now as I'm a prime case for it. Having more healthy lunches now and walking away from the puddings at school. I've only put on 3 pounds since pre preg so I'm feeling quite happy about that all considering. I've eaten like there is no tomorrow so it should be more.

I won't have seen her for 10 weeks!

I have another gd test in April. Really hope you don't have it as it is a bit miserable. I need to do better on the eating front - I still crave junk all the time and eat very little fruit. I do love my veggies though!

Pip - I didn't hide it very well and the kids I work with are primary, I do feel sorry for poor George as the kids in his class knew I was pregnant, he's not looking forward to going back to school. Although he did appear comforted when he found out that the kids in his class had lit a candle and prayed for Archie (catholic school), I'm friends with George's teacher, he's lovely, and my friend had a word with him about speaking to the kids.

I'm so glad your mum is helping you (mines abandoned me, she didn't want me to be pregnant so won't help now as its all my own fault for getting pregnant in the first place). A bit of baby shopping will do you the world of good, maybe I'll visit soon and help I love spending other peoples money :thumbup:

Emma - thank you for the comments about what I'd written, its just from my heart and how I feel. We've both shed quite a few tears today. But each time I imagine him with his little nose, ears, hands, feet (everything) it brings a smile to my face. We were both just saying he's our boy who we love loads.

Glad you don't have GD, the thought always filled me with dread. Lots of chocolate for you this Easter.

Finally thanks everyone for saying you're glad I'm staying. I can't go anywhere I can't wait to hear all your good news.

xxx

Emmea I'm so glad about the DB test for now!! I have only seen my MW once and am not due to see her for many more weeks I think but I know I can call her at any time. I think with this being baby #2 I'm calmer than I was with Saraya? I haven't felt the need to have her there every week.

My bum is actually a bit better today, although I'm getting shooting pains in it atm but it's been much better today. I was even able to walk round the corner shop today!! My first outing in weeks!

Hi everyone!

I am 14 weeks and 4 days today and it seems the grottyness is wearing off!!!!! Has anyone else started to feel better? I still feel a little nauseous but nowhere near what i felt like before and it feels GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Emmea - i saw my MW for my booking appointment at 7 weeks and then don't see her again until February 9th for a check up and to hear the baby's heartbeat.....i will be 2 days off 16 weeks then so i think the long wait is normal. Yey for no GD!!!!!!

Eve - glad your feeling a little better in the bum department!!! Where is the latest picture? I am having withdrawal symptoms waiting for the funny!!!!!

Pip - your bump is ace! I weighed myself yesterday and am 8 stone 12lb..... hoping now i feel better i can actually stop being a hermit and get out walking or something to slow the gain down!!!!! Oh yeah..... and must remember to stop eating Creme Eggs!!!!!!!

Sassy - glad your feeling positive about baby Archie..... i bet he was truly beautiful. xx

Oh yeah, 1 last thing.......

There is a SALE on at NEXT and the MATERNITY stuff is quite good as are the bra's etc!!!!! My stuff is due to arrive before 1pm today but things are selling fast so take a look!!!!!!

xx

LOL Caroline, I've been flat on my back screaming in agony for 2 weeks so I wasn't able to get any although I did get OH to take a couple last night!!! So here it is, I definitely think my "bump" has moved up the ways, it's not sitting as low. Sorry there doesn't seem to be anything funny in it!!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/b9928556.jpg

My bum isn't as well today, a little sore... still no BM since the runs last week so I'm getting a little concerned about that.... have been drinking loads of fruit juice trying to will my bowels into action!!

LOL Caroline, I've been flat on my back screaming in agony for 2 weeks so I wasn't able to get any although I did get OH to take a couple last night!!! So here it is, I definitely think my "bump" has moved up the ways, it's not sitting as low. Sorry there doesn't seem to be anything funny in it!!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/b9928556.jpg

My bum isn't as well today, a little sore... still no BM since the runs last week so I'm getting a little concerned about that.... have been drinking loads of fruit juice trying to will my bowels into action!!

Loving the bump!

No i checked for funnies, i even looked at your armpit to see if you were doing a 'Julia Roberts' but to no avail. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->