PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

HAHA I totally checked the "julia" too but alas you are stumped this time!! Although my tummy was really itchy you can kinda see the scratches down it!! And all OH toiletries on the bedstand!

Will comment on everyones posts later, a bit too upset at minute. But just had to tell someone.

My boobs are leaking milk!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh Sarah, are you okay... well obviously not.. is there anything I can do. Don't you dare worry about commenting on other posts, you are here for our support!! You can't be strong all the time and crying is good, it's a good emotional release. Allow yourself to be upset and grieve <3

Oh Eve, I just can't believe life can be this cruel. I've felt for the past couple of days that we might not have the baby we wanted but can be thankful for the precious time we had with him, he's so much a part of our family and always will be. But this just feels so shit, I've always loved breastfeeding. When decided, after George, that we wouldn't have anymore children the one thing I struggled with was that I'd never feed anymore babies. I can't believe I have milk and no baby to feed, and there's plenty of it, my boobs are so sore.

I guess I'm in a pretty positive mood [despite the bum pain!] today because I would read that as a sign from God that you WILL feed a child!

I guess I'm in a pretty positive mood [despite the bum pain!] today because I would read that as a sign from God that you WILL feed a child!

Thanks you, that such a lovely thought :cry: :cry: :cry: (crying but because you said something so lovely xxx)

Sarah that was just my initial instinct, I just believe so strongly in God using everything for good, I believe so much of what happens in life is him talking to us but most people are moving too fast or not paying attention and don't see it. Pray on it, pray about desire for more children. I don't think God gives us pure desire [I don't mean lust!] without fulfulling it. My desire for children is so strong and he never took it from me, no matter how much I prayed about it. <3

hi all droping in to see how everyone is not been on in while,

sassy big :hugs:

Will comment on everyones posts later, a bit too upset at minute. But just had to tell someone.

My boobs are leaking milk!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awww Sassy.... I'm so sorry. :cry:

Eve's way of looking at it is wonderful, i am a Catholic and although i don't practice anywhere near as much as i should, i always have faith and believe everything happens for a reason, even though things don't feel that way straight away.

Hugs to you..... :hugs:

Aww Sassy sorry to hear that I thought that might happen but hoped it was a little too early :hugs: not a nice thing to go through after what you've already been through. It will go down but if it's really sore you can express some off and donate it to your local hospital if you want to. Don't express too much though as you'll keep producing obviously. I'm not religious so I can't offer words of faith but I do truly believe you will have another baby. Where there is a will there is a way as they say. :hugs:

Thanks everyone, I'm trying to leave them alone in the hope it doesn't take too long to go. I did say to Rob earlier that breastmilk is so precious that it seems awful wasting it, but as you all know if I do anything with my boobs I'll just produce more. Had already looked into donating Pip as with the others I've always had more than enough milk, but its not as easy as it sounds (tests etc). Which seems a lot of messing when I really want the milk to go. I did wonder myself if I'd get any but assumed it was probably too early and that the hospital would have warned me!

On top of all this I'm having loads and loads of shit from my mother, have written about it in 2nd trimester losses, just can't bear to write it again. What I've written in there is only a small amount of what she's said I just can't write it all as I'm sure it'll upset people. One of my very close friends is ready to kill her!!! I said to Rob today she's making a sad situation (which we're trying to see the positive in ie we met our lovely Archie) so much worse, I can't believe it.

xxx

Sarah aren't cabbage leaves supposed to slow milk supply? I'm sure I read somewhere people use them to stop engorgement because they slow/stop it? Try searching that maybe? Going to read your other post now <3

Replied in the other thread hon :hugs: you're mother is being very unreasonable and unsupportive. Not fair. xxxx

Thanks everyone, sorry for hijacking.
You really wouldn't believe what she's said and the things she's said in the past.
I feel so drained its unreal and to be honest it's since she phoned. We had a lovely morning, went to a shopping centre near us looking for a frame to put Archies scan picture in and one of the pictures we took of Archie after he was born. I know I was upset over the my milk, but she really has destroyed me this time.
Thanks, all of you, I can't tell you how much you all help me, and how much you mean to me.
xxx

You are not hijacking at all!! This is as much your thread as it is any of ours!!! I hope one day you can share a picture of Archie with us if you feel strong enough, I'm sure he's gorgeous <3

Sassy - If you feel strong enough, i'm sure everyone would like to see our thread's first born.

xx

I'm sure I will do in the next few weeks, I'm just in such a mess today. I find it so sad as it almost feels like it tainting the birth of our baby, you all know how positively I'd approached it.
I know I keep saying it but I appreciate you all so much.
Anyway gonna go now, nice bath, pj's and bed for me.
xxxxxxxxx

SAssy could u go and see ur dr there is a tablet they can give u to dry up milk ( sorry if that's not what u want ) x x

Have a good bath Sarah and we're all here if you need us <3

Sassy :cry: Oh hun I don't know what to say :( I'm so sorry :(

My OH has really hurt me. We were talking about male midwives and I said I won't want one because of my past abuse... apparently that's 'sexist' and what would I do if there was only a male midwife?

I'm so mad and hurt about it... so because the trial is over (which I LOST) I should be fine. I should just forget 10 years of sexual abuse and get on with things. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->