PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Caroline I agree with what Pip said!!

Emmea - "Get hyperemesis, lose weight easily" LOL I'm still about 4lb under my pre-pregnancy weight! I'm only about 8 stone 13lb [125lb] and I'm 5ft6 so I'm still easily fitting into a size 8 on bottom, my bump and boobs are a bit big for them on top though lol <3

Lucky you! I was 70kilos pre preg and only 5ft 2. I think I have gained loads but I am trying not to think about it as my pregnancy with Tom wAs such a nightmare, I just want to enjoy this one.

Mw on Friday - going to try and get booked in to visit the birthing centre.

Sorry everyone I am catching up!

He is beautiful sassy - I am so privileged you shared him with us.

I've just been on facebook and Meg has put it there. I'm absolutely gutted for her, after all she's been through.
xxx

I can't believe it ......

It's just so sad .... :cry:

I hope she feels strong enough to come and talk to us soon.

Will you message her to say i'm thinking of her please Sassy .... i don't have FB.

xx

I've just been on facebook and Meg has put it there. I'm absolutely gutted for her, after all she's been through.
xxx

I can't believe it ......

It's just so sad .... :cry:

I hope she feels strong enough to come and talk to us soon.

Will you message her to say i'm thinking of her please Sassy .... i don't have FB.

xx

Of course I will xxx

Sorry everyone I am catching up!

He is beautiful sassy - I am so privileged you shared him with us.

I've just read what you and Caroline have written about Archie. Rob has just crumbled into a heap of tears. He's so pleased at all your comments and thinks is wonderful that people have acknowledged our beautiful son.
Thank you xxx

sassy archie looks so perfect :hugs:
oh no poor megg I'm so sorry :hugs:
I hope all the rest of you ladies are doing well :hugs:

Sassy he looks perfect and thankyou for sharing him.

Little griff I wouldn't worry to much about flying just like someone else said remember the water and walking about. I wonder where you are going?! How exciting!

I'm so sad to hear about Megg, I hope she finds strength. :hugs:

Sorry if I missed anyone, had a few pages to catch up on

As for me I've had terrible heartburn all day, had it with my son but not this early on!

15 weeks tomorrow.

x

Yay barbie!! My heartburn started months ago lol. God bless gaviscon!!

Yeah went to the chemist today and bought the sachets! I have them everywhere! Car, bedside cabinet, handbag!! Apparently the old wives tale about baby having a lot of hair if you get it is actually true!! x

Ok, it may not be here for very long xxx

He's about 4 to 5 inches long, I think he looks like he's sleeping on this one xxx

Sarah he is beyond perfect, what a beautiful little boy. Gorgeous, stunning Archie!! I'm so glad you have such treasured pictures and I feel honoured that you shared his gorgeous face with us <3

Caroline I agree with what Pip said!!

Emmea - "Get hyperemesis, lose weight easily" LOL I'm still about 4lb under my pre-pregnancy weight! I'm only about 8 stone 13lb [125lb] and I'm 5ft6 so I'm still easily fitting into a size 8 on bottom, my bump and boobs are a bit big for them on top though lol <3

Lucky you! I was 70kilos pre preg and only 5ft 2. I think I have gained loads but I am trying not to think about it as my pregnancy with Tom wAs such a nightmare, I just want to enjoy this one.

Mw on Friday - going to try and get booked in to visit the birthing centre.

Lucky me nothing, my face looks so gaunt, I really haven't looked good at all this pregnancy. I'm trying to enjoy this one too!!

Yeah went to the chemist today and bought the sachets! I have them everywhere! Car, bedside cabinet, handbag!! Apparently the old wives tale about baby having a lot of hair if you get it is actually true!! x

I had heartburn from about halfway through my 2nd tri with Saraya and she was bald until she was 10mo!!!

Sassy he's beautiful and looks so peaceful :hugs:

I am so gutted for Megg I really can't believe it :(

Ahhh I'm on my phone so can't post much sorry I haven't been on this evening.

Sassy thanks so much for sharing his lovely picture. I feel like I know him a little more now and it's nice to picture who I'm thinking about. He's such a wee little thing. Makes you really appreciate how delicate life is. Truly inspirational. Thanks sweets. Xxxx

Megg what can I say....... Such sad news :cry: just saw fb and came here. Much love hon if you get to read this. Xxxx

I'll catch up with you all in the morning. Xxx

Sassy he's beautiful and looks so peaceful :hugs:

I am so gutted for Megg I really can't believe it :(

Thanks, I think so, but then I'm a proud Mummy.

I know just what you're saying about Meg, to go through all the treatment and get so far, bless her xxx

Well my heartburn was he'll and my monkey came out like a black lion!

LOL Emmea I'm just visualising the Dr holding up wolfman to you after labour!!

Of course I'm reading... I just had to have some sleep first. I'm not really up to trying to post my update here... but thank you all for your kind words! :hugs:

I hope you stay with us Meg, we'll support you in every way we can <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->