PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Meg, sent you another message on facebook, don't expect a reply.
Here/facebook whenever you need me.

Just wanted to share with you. Went photo frame shopping again today, we braved Meadowhall. Couldn't find what I wanted by found this.
Don't know if you can all see it properly? If you click on it it does get better.
xxx

Attachments

• 02022011120.jpg
    02022011120.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 12
Sarah those frames are stunning and perfect. Archie looks gorgeous

X

Awww that's gorgeous honey!! So lovely and I really love the frame. xxx

I've very sadly updated the front page if anything is wrong please let me know. Love to you all.

Evening ladies, wow it's quiet in here at the moment. I hope we are all ok.

I've just got back from late night shopping and fish and chips with my Mum. We bought some Monsoon tops which will see me through to the end of the pregnancy and beyond. I love the fact floaty A line tops are in fashion. :thumbup: With all the sad news recently Mum wanted to cheer me up.

Feeling very big today.

Hey Pip I've been out for Chinese [I was meant to go on my birthday but I was too sick] with mum, Chris and Saraya. Unfortunately I was constipated again today and henceforth the pain has returned... so I think I'm gonna go jump in the bath and try and ease it...

Bit of spotting here today, think I overdid it carrying the shopping home... resting now and will ring the midwife tomorrow for some advice x

Ahh no that's not good. What are you eating to try and help. I found prune juice actually did work when I was bunged up and you can fibre gel to help too, this makes your poo softer and easier to pass. If you are really bad hon go get a glycerin suppository from the chemist any of them sell him. I just asked my Mum and that's what she suggests from experience :hug:

Pip I have movicol, the GP told me last week that I shouldn't be on zofran without a lax as well as it causes such severe constipation. I hadn't taken any since last week because the Dr at the hospital told me the dose I was on was way too high and that's what caused the severe diarreah so I was trying to let that settle first!!! COMPLICATION!! LOL

Sequeena I hope you're okay <3

I'm ok, feel a bit stretchy but think baby is growing again :hugs:

Oh, my OH started painting the nursery today, it's looking good :D

we have the I love my bear theme so one half of the walls are a cappucino colour and the top half is more creamy :D

That's exciting!! I wish I could stop bleeding... it's so scary and yesterday I had to go out and buy pads which was totally strange while pregnant!

That's exciting!! I wish I could stop bleeding... it's so scary and yesterday I had to go out and buy pads which was totally strange while pregnant!

Oh no I didn't realise you were still bleeding :( is it a flow or just bits now and again?

Constant flow since it started 2 or 3 weeks ago!! It turned brown at the weekend which was a bonus but mix it with CM and it looks like clots which keep freaking me out. It's like a light-medium flow really...

Stop talking about food! I am starving!! I walked to the bank today so I could go shopping and it told me where to stick it:( I neeeeeeeeeed food!! I can't stop eating - I think I am getting too much exercise walking the dog as I am perminantly starving!!

I hope you are ok sequeena.

Eve- sorry you are still in so much pain!

I love monsoon pip! I am hoping my aline tops from the summer are going to see me through! I love this girly floaty fashion!

Bit of spotting here today, think I overdid it carrying the shopping home... resting now and will ring the midwife tomorrow for some advice x

You take it easy lady :hug: put your feet up and rest.

Sorry you are still bleeding Aaisrie, thought that had slowed. Let's hope that placenta decides to move up soon. :hug:

LOL Emmea my chinese was gorgeous and fortunately paid for by my mum because I'm skint after having to get oil last week - £263 for 500ltr!!! WTF!

Stop talking about food! I am starving!! I walked to the bank today so I could go shopping and it told me where to stick it:( I neeeeeeeeeed food!! I can't stop eating - I think I am getting too much exercise walking the dog as I am perminantly starving!!

I hope you are ok sequeena.

Eve- sorry you are still in so much pain!

I love monsoon pip! I am hoping my aline tops from the summer are going to see me through! I love this girly floaty fashion!

Just replied to your facebook status but I just ad yummy fish and chips mmmmmmmmmm :haha: Hope you find something to eat soon. I know the feeling of being constantly hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->