PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Not really Pip it just turned brown but it's still going unfortunately. It's worse with the constipation because obviously straining causes more to come out which freaks me out!!

These girls have me so hungry I get up in the middle of the night to eat! The good news is I asked at the Dr today for ta total weight gain and it's under 10 pounds! I was so afraid with the amount I'm eating and the almost complete lack of exercise due to my back and the new found constant pelvic pain, I would be at my limit already! LOL, I have convinced Hubby to take me out for a steak dinner to celebrate :)

Oh my gosh you lot are mean!! I ended up with marmite flavor breadsticks (which were concrete) dipping in philidelphia cheese. It was very unsatusfying!

I am going to the bank again shortly and failing that I am raiding my money box. I need bread!

Lol emmea I had to raid my overdraft to get food last week and I've still not gotten out of it, I'm feeling your money related pain!!!

I was so bad last night I went onto asda direct and bought boys clothes!! Even though it hasn't been confirmed 100% I just know it's a boy, 90% is good enough for me!!! Lol

I Haven't been out of my overdraft since before I graduated! I got my child tax credit today and went shopping after having had no breakfast. You know that is a bad thing to do when you are on a budget! Lol I bought so much junk! But ate a chicken slice in my car like a starving dog and now I feel so sick lol.

Outside birth hospital waiting to see mw now. I am 20 mins early! I am going to hear the heartbeat! Yay!! I think she is having a party in my tummy on the junk I ate - it isn't helping the nausea!

I so badly want to buy my first girly thing! Roll on 20 week scan!

Emmea after that Dr telling me she was 90% sure and I mean I SAW it flapping about on screen and there was no "burger" - the hospital I attend has a "don't ask, we don't tell" policy on sex so when I was having Saraya I spent weeks online training myself to be able to tell the difference and I knew immediately I was having a girl!! So This time it was really obvious to me that it was NOT a girl!! lol I managed to get out of my overdraft last year for the first time since I was a student! Then we needed oil because it ran out while I was in hospital and I didn't exactly have £263 lying around lol So yea I thought I would share what I bought!!

A 4 piece babysuit set
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/BnB/babysuit.jpg

Nautical hoodie with ears
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/BnB/earhoodie.jpg

Dino romper set
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/BnB/dinoromper.jpg

Winnie The Pooh & friends dungaree set
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/BnB/winniedungerees.jpg

What do you all think?

Haha they're my fav too!! The romper caught my eye first and I love little hoodies with ears!! I can't wait for my appt. in 2 weeks to see if I can see his wee willy again for confirmation!!

Oh and now you are mean, when you said your CTC went in I got exciting thinking mine went in too and it bloody hasn't!! LOL

Doing lots of lurking and keeping up to date with you all.

Having probs today, gone down hill a little. Took George to school on my own this morning and I swear if I'd had the paperwork with me I'd have carried on to the hospital and demanded they gave me my little boy back. Irrational I know. As Rob's pointed out if you bring him home then what will you do. And to be honest I don't know.

I'm thinking about you all xxx

PS I love the hoody too xxx

It was nearly all good - all bloods, fh & hb ok. The hb was really high up! By my belly button!

Booked in for birth centre! :happydance: but there was a big but - my gtt was boarderline normal - only one point below troublesom:( this means I am probably too early and still might get it:( bummer

Awww Sarah I'm sorry you're having a hard day and it's totally understandable that you want to do irrational things! I think it would be more worrying if you DIDN'T have days like this because at least you're allowing yourself to grieve <3

Emmea I really hope you get the birth centre, I know it means a lot to you. Damn tests but at least the others were okay right? Noodle's HB was really high this morning too!! I checked it earlier and it was right below my BB on my left :]

Hi everyone!

Happy 15 weeks to me!!!! Baby Griff is the size of an Orange today!!
Happy 16 week Pip!

Sassy - Sorry your doing it tough ..... i know i would feel exactly the same.
Eve - Sorry to hear your still bleeding. I LOVE the hoodie and the romper!!!!
Squeena - Keep us updated with what the MW says, hope the bleeding stops.
Emmea - Glad all went well with your appointment, let's hope your GD doesn't rear its ugly head any time soon!

P.s - jimmy has told me we are going on holiday a week today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 15w Caroline!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going... I want to slow it down... only without all the sickness, bleeding and crap LOL

morning all sorry to hear of sad news on here my thoughts are with all who are suffering x x

how is everyone, sorry i haven't posted was very down over last week or to but black cloud seems to be lifting a little i'm 3 days off the half way mark and have scan next weds which i'm worrying about x x

Omg - I was just really really sick 39 minutes after my lunch. I don't think t was morning sickness because I felt so ill. I only had a Blt sandwich with mayo - I have not has mayo in like six months and it was best before feb 2011 - do you think this could have been off and caused it? What if I have something nasty like salmonella that baby can get even if I don't get ill! Panic!!!!!

Update on way to hospital ATM as not sure I waters have broke x

Oh god, Heva! Thinking of you!!! :hugs:

Thanks, girls. I'm still here... Most of my updates are in my journal though. Its all a bit hard still, though I'm doing quite well with it. I'll be better after my follow-up today and when I get my cycle date from my clinic for IVF round 2. The only way forward is... forward!

Emmea don't panic - do you still feel sick? I doubt it was the mayo as it's still in date! It could be a touch of morning sickness, it can hit you every so often. I had normal morning sickness with Saraya but if I ate anything with peppers in [which I loved before pregnancy!] I felt really sick!! I think it's just one of those things! I hope you're feeling better now.

Heva thinking of you, hope it's good news <3

Meg it's good to see you AND to hear you sounding so upbeat.

AFM I've been having a morning freak out about the Sure Start grant which has been stopped... I was relying on it for getting a cot. Frustrated and upset.

Hey girls hope everyone is ok.

Megg thinking of you honey. We're all here for you. :hugs:

Heva hope everything is ok, will be keeping everything crossed for you. x

Little Griff happy 15 weeks.

Aaisrie your little boys clothes are gorgeous! Still can't bring myself to buy anything yet.

Emmea I'm sure Mayo was fine if it was in date, I never had morning sickness in the first 12 weeks with this baby but find the sickness is hitting me more now? Bizarre!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->