PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

That's brill, not that she almost died but that they're taking her seriously and realises how much she needs the help. Did she overdose? When I tried to commit suicide I down a cocktail of paracetamol/ibuprofen/aspirin and cut myself again :dohh: They were worried about my liver then too. I have no idea how we get to that point and thinking about it now makes me cringe.

I won't mention it, I don't mention mine on there either :) x

Yes she did overdose, the last time she took loads and loads of paracetamol, can't remember how many but it was loads, they kept giving her the antidote for days. My nephew and his girlfriend (her parents) have been so brave, I don't know how they've managed it.

Here if you need anyone xxxxxxx

I had the same thing with my parents and family. I told them about their best friend who lived with us and they didn't believe me and allowed him to stay. I was 15 and he had been out of line for 5 years. It all came to a head when I prosecuted and my parents came round. He got off too due to no evidence. I will never forgive my family that - how could they believe I was that malicious that they continued to leave me at risk.

I hear this story all the time and it makes me so sad:(

That's brill, not that she almost died but that they're taking her seriously and realises how much she needs the help. Did she overdose? When I tried to commit suicide I down a cocktail of paracetamol/ibuprofen/aspirin and cut myself again :dohh: They were worried about my liver then too. I have no idea how we get to that point and thinking about it now makes me cringe.

I won't mention it, I don't mention mine on there either :) x

Yes she did overdose, the last time she took loads and loads of paracetamol, can't remember how many but it was loads, they kept giving her the antidote for days. My nephew and his girlfriend (her parents) have been so brave, I don't know how they've managed it.

Here if you need anyone xxxxxxx[/QUOTE

I had the same thing with my parents and family. I told them about their best friend who lived with us and they didn't believe me and allowed him to stay. I was 15 and he had been out of line for 5 years. It all came to a head when I prosecuted and my parents came round. He got off too due to no evidence. I will never forgive my family that - how could they believe I was that malicious that they continued to leave me at risk.

I hear this story all the time and it makes me so sad:(

I can't believe how many times I hear this story, its frightening. I'm really sorry you had to go through this.

xxx

Don't be sorry - I am ok with it and it made me a stronger independent person. It opened my eyes to the fact that you should never trust anyone completely. Now I am working for a charity for vulnerable children and adults it makes me so much more aware.

Can I have a little off topic winge?

Today my son was playing in the street with all the neighbours kids for the first time. He is the youngest at 2.5, and there was a 3.5, 5 , 6, 7 & 8 year old and he was trying desperately to keep up with them all on their bikes or playing football. He has a balance bike because I didn't know whether he would be string enough for peddles. My Neighbour was trying to teach him to peddle and kept saying his legs weren't strong enough. I was torn between telling him his disabilities or letting them believe it was an age thing. He also goes to the 3.5 yr old's house to play all the time and I don't want to tell them either. He looks like a normal child to the untrained eye.

I don't want them to see or treat him differently and I am worried the kids won't like him if they knew. Should I keep quiet? They should know for safety reasons really - he can get life threatening problems in his head at any time.

Sorry for ranting. Now is the first time he has really mixed with his neighbors and I have to ask myself this and will have to with every friend he makes.

Oh please have an off topic winge, I certainly feel like I've taken up far too much of your time with my crap.

I really don't know what to say for the best. I think as a mother and obviously a good mother you'll do the right thing for Tom and your family. Gosh thats such a cop out from me.

Sorry xxxxxxxx

I am just so worried about all those horrible people out there who would treat him differently if they knew. Why can't everyone be nice! Maybe I am underestimating people.

I think I'd tell them Emmea. After all it's nothing to hide or be ashamed about but it does mean Tom won't be asked to do activities that he can't do. I'd worry Tom might start to feel bad if he can't do the things these parents are asking him to do. I understand you don't want him treated differently I'd be the same but maybe it's a way of just making sure he's included properly and safely. Also if you explain fully then he need not be singled out. You'll need to tell school so see it as a practice run. xx

Yea I think Pip gave good advice there :]

Poor Saraya was hiding under a blanket and fell against the corner of the table and now has a HUGE bump on her wee head :[ She hardly cried but the dent it made and the NOISE eugh...

I am just so worried about all those horrible people out there who would treat him differently if they knew. Why can't everyone be nice! Maybe I am underestimating people.

I often wonder that, why can't people just be nice. I know you'll make the right decision xxx

Poor Saraya was hiding under a blanket and fell against the corner of the table and now has a HUGE bump on her wee head :[ She hardly cried but the dent it made and the NOISE eugh...

Ohhh that reminded me that on Friday Tom got tangled in his legs and smacked his head on a box at nursery. He cried so much apparently. But today I took him to the beach cafe for lunch and the weather was appalling. When I opened the car door the wind took it and it flee open straight into his face;( I felt so bad. It knocked him flying and on the floor:( poor kid. Surprised how resiliant he is to knocks. I'd have cried much more!

Oh gosh is she alright? Bless her xxxxx

She's fine, I mean she hit it REALLY hard because I heard it and she screamed and then cried for about 30 seconds and then we went to find daddy to get him to kiss it better but she has a HUGE bump right above her eye... fortunately it wasn't a little lower

She's fine, I mean she hit it REALLY hard because I heard it and she screamed and then cried for about 30 seconds and then we went to find daddy to get him to kiss it better but she has a HUGE bump right above her eye... fortunately it wasn't a little lower

Awww bless her. Sam seems to bounce quite well and we've escaped anything major happening. Worst thing he does at the moment is bite his fingers when eating, bless him it takes him by surprise every time.

Pip just noticed your gender scan!!! Is it private? I am excited for you!!!

Yes Saturday at 10:45 so excited. I know I should be pleased with anything but I secretly would love a girl I think you know that anyway. I have a feeling it might be but trying to get my mind ready for the boy word. I hope I'm not disappointed if it is as I'll feel so guilty. Is that really wrong of me? Haven't really voiced this before.

Yes Saturday at 10:45 so excited. I know I should be pleased with anything but I secretly would love a girl I think you know that anyway. I have a feeling it might be but trying to get my mind ready for the boy word. I hope I'm not disappointed if it is as I'll feel so guilty. Is that really wrong of me? Haven't really voiced this before.

Don't feel guilty. We paid for a private scan with George (which was more unusual almost 10 years ago). I really wanted a girl, having already had two boys, and I feared feeling disappointed at the moment of birth is it was a boy. Have to say I wasn't disappointed at all, it was lovely to know and we used to refer to him as George so Harry was already talking about having George (there's 2 years 3 months between them).

Good luck, how exciting xxx

Morning all well today I have reached the half way mark :) still worrying over scan on weds though hope everyone is ok

Sassy I am so sorry to read the about the way yourmum has been treating u :hugs: x

I had such a good day yesterday, aside from some cramps [which quite frankly were easy to deal with considering!] I had the best day I've had all pregnancy. I thought it was a turning point and that I was starting to get into it... then I woke up this morning and feel sick to my stomach :( Trying really hard not to throw up.

I do have my 17w bump pic though

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/17wbydatese.jpg

Eve - loving the pic! Your MAHOOOOOOOOSIVE!!!!!

:)

Does it say 'floozie' on your top? HA hahahahahaha! xx

It does! I have a bunch of Floozie stuff because its so different looking :) I though that'd amuse you though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->