PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

They did but I can't get there without Simon and his school won't allow him to miss parents evening. I can't take Sam he's too wriggly now and won't stay in the pushchair. He's also started throwing tantrums so can't risk it. I managed to pick Sam up from childminders with no worries just now so we are home with no painful episodes just took it slow and made them lift him for me. My doctors are good I'll get one tomorrow no worries. It's actually better after resting today so I can sit without to much discomfort. Thanks though it's nice knowing you all care. xxx

Appointment booked for tomorrow 10:40. Maybe she'll give me something different to help with the pain. x

Oh I hope so Pip! Although I did see something on your FB that you were feeling better but maybe that was referring to the resting you just talked about??

Are any of you girls blogging? I just started a blog so I can keep track of my thoughts and what's going on in this pregnancy without hijacking the place and I just can't get with my BnB journal because it's too... texty? LOL

Yes resting helps for sure hon. I can stand and sit tonight so it's a plus :thumbup: still hurts though.

I haven't got the patience to blog but I like dipping into others. I tried a journal on here too but nothing got written as I never had much to say. I need people to talk to if you know what I mean and conversations to just happen. Don't feel you need to blog just because of this thread it's what it's for no one is hijacking it :hugs: It's what makes our thread so nice and special.

Hi everyone.

Pip I really hope they sort your back, sounds awful. Maybe a chiropractor?

Hope everyone else is ok?

Love Sarah xxx

Bit better again today so that's good. Still going to he doctors as I don't want it to happen again and I want advice plus I still have this horrid sore throat and my glands are up. Maybe it's all linked lol.

So I have my gender scan Sat at 10:45 (we get a DVD and 3D peek so I can show you) I want guesses as to what we are having. I'll outline all the symptoms I have compared to Sam, so be honest. The people that guess right get a gold star :haha: Might post a poll in second tri too today (I'll just copy this I think).

So here goes......
-MS started bang on 6 weeks for both babies, Sam was waves, week on week off and stopped at 11 weeks. This one was all day from 6 weeks to 8 weeks, two days off then all day again until 12 weeks slowly easing off until 14 weeks some days none at all, still have the odd weird feeling. The one I lost MS started at 10 dpo so much earlier.
-Carrying the same I think with this one although showing a lot early which you do second time.
-Sam's placenta posteria (sp?) this one is Anterior.
-Sam's HB around now was 140-150 this one is 150-160. Both could sound like a train or horses in my opinion lol
-Lots of spots with Sam all the way through, this time spots and hugely itchy face but recently much better.
-Hair lovely for Sam and this time bit more greasy but it is a different length now, it's shorter now I'd say. Although same rate of growth for both (legs for example).
- Craved chocolate milk and milk with Sam and this time it's apple juice (not orange though yuck) and salty things like crisps and also diary milk (no other kind lol). Early with Sam I wanted fruit, early with this one I wanted crap food and chocolate.
- Lastly mega grumpy with this one, like I mean total bitch fly of the handle irrationally grumpy, where as Sam I did but no where near as bad. (Simon thinks it's a girl purly because of this *dohh*)
- I conceived Sam on the day of our positive OPK and the Sam with this one but I had two days of a positive (totally unheard of for me) and this was on the second day of the positives.
- Chinese predictor for Sam was a boy this one is a girl.

So my gut says girl but as you know I think that is wishful thinking but my brain wouldn't even entertain the idea of a boy feeling until 12 weeks (don't know about you but I'd shut my eyes and try and get 'the feeling' stupid yes but I do it most days.) So honestly what do you all think. I've been totally honest don't just say girl because you know I'd like one. I'm actually coming around to the idea of hearing the word boy and having two boys. I can picture it now and it looks quite nice. x

I'm over here if anyone wants a look... most of my entries are private though sorry

https://www.opendiary.com/entrylist.asp?authorcode=D792487

I really need to poop :(

No one is guessing or even looking at my thread in second tri can you guys add your guesses so I don't look like billy no mates :(

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...game-private-scan-sat-morning-so-excited.html

I'm over here if anyone wants a look... most of my entries are private though sorry

https://www.opendiary.com/entrylist.asp?authorcode=D792487

I really need to poop :(

Says we don't have access hon :hugs:

Morning everyone!

I hope you are all ok. We have our 15 weeks 5 days Midwife check-up at 2:30pm today. We get to hear the heartbeat for the 1st time! I'm a little scared as usual but looking forward to it and i'm glad it's before we go away on Friday.

Pip - a.k.a Billy - i have voted on your thread. I just have a feeling for a boy for you, i have no clue as to why though?!!!!!!

Hey pip I've guessed! Hope you get on ok at the Doctors.

You too little griff, I have my midwife appt on tuesday, so excited about hearing blips heartbeat.

Thanks ladies. I have my midwife appointment too today little grif so good luck to us both :thumbup:

And aka Billy :haha: you make me laugh. xxx

LOL Pip my gut says boy for you too? I dunno why - maybe my boy is making me all boy obsessed!

Good luck with your appt today Caroline

Sequeena are you okay?

AFM I feel semi-okay today... I'm almost holding my breath for some ache, pain, poo or vomit to occur but so far nothing. Saraya is going to nursery at 1 and then her nana is picking her up after nursery. I need to get the house tidied/cleaned because I have environmental health coming tomorrow to look at the cottage.

I just had some oxo on toast and am drinking a cup of tea. I really need to try and find something for Saraya's birthday [March 8th] I was thinking a car garage or something because she's really into cars and stuff on wheels she can push around - any suggestions? She'll be 2 but I rarely get her stuff her age as mentally she is advanced.

Our wee group feels so tiny lately :(

Morning all x scan in 10 mins and I'm a nervous wreck worrying x

Pip - I've voted.

Good luck all you lovely ladies with appointments today.

Eve - hope you carry on feeling well.

AFM - I'm having a wobble still, we agreed that the hospital should take care of Archie. I don't know if I've written this before. But each little baby has there own box, they are then placed together in a caskette, the chaplain takes them all to the crematorium together and you can attend the service if you want. Both of us felt this was the right thing to do. Now I don't know, it did say on the leaflet they gave us that we had 8 weeks to change our mind. I've persuaded Rob that we should go early when we set off to do school run and look at baby part of cemetry first, I'm hoping that I'll know what to do then.

xxx

Awww Sarah I can't imagine how hard it must be. I know when you'd discussed it with me you'd said that you liked the thought of Archie not being alone - has that changed? <3

Awww Sarah I can't imagine how hard it must be. I know when you'd discussed it with me you'd said that you liked the thought of Archie not being alone - has that changed? <3

I just think I'd started wobbling about it all. I've just phoned the mortuary to check what we have to do if I do decide to make private arrangements. And they've no record of him, she doesn't know if he's been sent to another hospital, I'm so upset can't stop crying. They are trying to find him.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->