PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

LOL Pip my gut says boy for you too? I dunno why - maybe my boy is making me all boy obsessed!

Good luck with your appt today Caroline

Sequeena are you okay?

AFM I feel semi-okay today... I'm almost holding my breath for some ache, pain, poo or vomit to occur but so far nothing. Saraya is going to nursery at 1 and then her nana is picking her up after nursery. I need to get the house tidied/cleaned because I have environmental health coming tomorrow to look at the cottage.

I just had some oxo on toast and am drinking a cup of tea. I really need to try and find something for Saraya's birthday [March 8th] I was thinking a car garage or something because she's really into cars and stuff on wheels she can push around - any suggestions? She'll be 2 but I rarely get her stuff her age as mentally she is advanced.

Our wee group feels so tiny lately :(

Gravy on toast?????? :wacko:

Awww Sarah I can't imagine how hard it must be. I know when you'd discussed it with me you'd said that you liked the thought of Archie not being alone - has that changed? <3

I just think I'd started wobbling about it all. I've just phoned the mortuary to check what we have to do if I do decide to make private arrangements. And they've no record of him, she doesn't know if he's been sent to another hospital, I'm so upset can't stop crying. They are trying to find him.

xxx

That's awful..... sending you and Rob much love.

Whatever you both decide to do for Archie will be the best decision possible. xx

Awww Sarah I can't imagine how hard it must be. I know when you'd discussed it with me you'd said that you liked the thought of Archie not being alone - has that changed? <3

I just think I'd started wobbling about it all. I've just phoned the mortuary to check what we have to do if I do decide to make private arrangements. And they've no record of him, she doesn't know if he's been sent to another hospital, I'm so upset can't stop crying. They are trying to find him.

xxx

Oh babe that must be so upsetting. I'm sure they're just looking in the wrong date/book or something. They'll come back to you soon. I like the idea of him having company too if that helps. That would make things a bit easier for me I think. :hug:

Heva good luck today.

As for me doctor is sending me to physiotherapy and given me safe stronger tablets. She said it could get worse if we don't do something now but she didn't say what it was.

Well scan showed healthy baby but he wouldn't co operate for measurements a all so back next wk for scan and to see consultant x also they saw small fundal placental band anyone know what this is ? X

Girls I'm bleeding :cry: got an appointment at 10 past 3... I can't believe it :cry:

Well scan showed healthy baby but he wouldn't co operate for measurements a all so back next wk for scan and to see consultant x also they saw small fundal placental band anyone know what this is ? X

Glad he looked healthy, have no idea what that is have you tried google (take any results with a pinch of salt though). Xxx

Just googled it Heva I think it refers to a C section scar in the womb, have you had a c section before? I think small means that's good. Although I searched for fundal placenta spelt slightly different.

Edit: Although on further reading that could be wrong. Ask when you go back?

Thanks pippin no never had a c section only thing I had was manual removal of placenta after 5 yr old and then d and c with twins mmc

Sequeena hope ur ok x

Hi ladies!

Everything was great at the Midwife .... Baby Griff has a strong heartbeat and was moving around all over the place! Jimmy couldn't be there as he had to work so i made him a video so he could hear the heartbeat for himself.

Heva - Glad everything went ok.
Squeena - I'm praying hard for you and the baby , please keep us updated.
Pip - Glad they are sorting your back out, hope you are feeling better.

xx

xxx

Oh Sarah, I hope it's just a stupid paper trail problem or something, keep me updated... I'm praying for you <3

LOL Pip my gut says boy for you too? I dunno why - maybe my boy is making me all boy obsessed!

Good luck with your appt today Caroline

Sequeena are you okay?

AFM I feel semi-okay today... I'm almost holding my breath for some ache, pain, poo or vomit to occur but so far nothing. Saraya is going to nursery at 1 and then her nana is picking her up after nursery. I need to get the house tidied/cleaned because I have environmental health coming tomorrow to look at the cottage.

I just had some oxo on toast and am drinking a cup of tea. I really need to try and find something for Saraya's birthday [March 8th] I was thinking a car garage or something because she's really into cars and stuff on wheels she can push around - any suggestions? She'll be 2 but I rarely get her stuff her age as mentally she is advanced.

Our wee group feels so tiny lately :(

Gravy on toast?????? :wacko:

Not gravy... eugh!! Just oxo sprinkled on toast, not a lot only about 1/4 of a cube per 2 rounds of toast... don't knock it til you've tried it - it's a family thing!

xxx

Oh babe that must be so upsetting. I'm sure they're just looking in the wrong date/book or something. They'll come back to you soon. I like the idea of him having company too if that helps. That would make things a bit easier for me I think. :hug:

Heva good luck today.

As for me doctor is sending me to physiotherapy and given me safe stronger tablets. She said it could get worse if we don't do something now but she didn't say what it was.

I'm glad you're getting physio sorted :hugs:

Girls I'm bleeding :cry: got an appointment at 10 past 3... I can't believe it :cry:

Sequeena I asked earlier if you were okay because I felt something wasn't right with you... Just remember bleeding can be so many things. What kind of blood is it - I've been bleeding solidly for 3 weeks now and Noodle is still okay.
<3 Waiting to hear an update from you <3

Heva I'm glad baby is okay <3

I'm really sorry have tried to read everything that people have put but just so upset, I feel so ill and have had the worse day ever, will explain all later just too upset now.
They've found Archie, he's at another hospital, but we aren't allowed to fetch him as they've chemically treated him, I was never told about this, never agreed to this. Supposedly they don't tell you as it may conjour up distressing ideas, well a bit fffing late when you've already done it. And the bereavement midwife was almost stroppy as she couldn't understand why I'm upset, thats what they do I was told, I said but you should have told me, if I'd know I would have made private arrangements, why have 8 weeks to change your mind if you're gonna do this. We've both said if we didn't want a postmortem because we couldn't bear the thought why the hell would we want him 'pickling'. I'd asked to collect him and bring him home, was aware we'd have to keep him in fridge. Now we can't have him home, funeral director has to deal with it. They've been really good and are the first people all day who've referred to him as Archie. Been to look at babies part of cemetry and its lovely. I really think the thing that made me wobble is that I felt he should come home if only for a few hours now that can't happen. Rob's devastated as I wanted to bring him home the night I had him and he persuaded me that if I took him home I'd still have to let go sometime, he's torturing himself that he should have listened to me, bless him its not his fault.

Sorry I've hijacked again, but just had to offload.

xxx

First off you do NOT need to worry about "replying" to us.. FFS!! Get a grip woman!! Second without being crude or cruel they have to chemically treat them to preserve them for that length of time. Yes they should have talked to you about it but it's like embalming.. I kinda don't want to go into details [I used to work in a funeral home] because it could be upsetting. Third I'm glad you found him and I'm glad the funeral home have made you feel more at ease. FEEL FREE TO OFFLOAD AND TALK!! <3

Sassy I don't know what to say... and I don't know what chemical treating is but it doesn't sound nice and I'm really sorry they've done that to little Archie :cry:

Ok girls let me try and gather my thoughts.

I started having sharp pains in ASDA, enough to make me stop and keel over. When I went to the loo there was enough blood to soak a (thin) pantyliner, it was brown but with bits of red. I wiped bright red blood for about 5 minutes. It's since turned to brown, turned to spotting and right now has stopped.

The sharp pains have gone, I'm left with an ache in my (rock hard) abdomen, an ache in my back and left kidney, and when I try to pee it feels like there's so much pressure my uterus is going to fall out.

I rang the birthing centre who said to ring primecare because my doctors was closed. Got an appointment in primecare. When I got seen I had a urine sample which only had blood and nothing else. Doctor said could be a threatened miscarriage and is worried about my kidney. He transferred me to singleton but I had to get there myself - the problems started here.

I can't get to singleton, I can get no-one to take me. I rang my local hospital - they can do nothing as everyone who can scan has gone home. I had to ring primecare to try and get hold of the doctor, still waiting on that. Rang singleton who said I probably won't get a scan tonight and if I can't get through the doctor will need to tell them I'm not coming.

So I'm in limbo. I don't know what's happening and I don't know what to do.

Okay honey, I know this is a REALLY stressful time for you [I just went through it a few weeks ago so trust me I can really empathise!!] if it makes you feel ANY better [although it probably wont!] I was POURING blood, I soaked through 3 pads in about 30 mins and it was all bright red. It could still be threatened miscarriage but from what you've described I would air on the positive side of things. Especially the fact that it's turned brown. Do you have a doppler at home? I'm surprised the hospital don't have someone on call at night to do scans? Keep us updated honey... Do you think you could drive yourself there? Is there someone who could take you later? <3

Thank you eve :hugs: we don't drive and have no-one to take us. Singleton have said they don't do transport anymore unless it's an absolute emergency.

I do feel better now, still have that ache in my lower belly but it's no more uncomfortable than a stretching pain really. I've got my feet elevated, I'm drinking lots of water and I'm having a munch so hopefully... all is well.

Aw honey that's awful... if I was closer I'd take you but there's kinda an ocean in the way!! But please do take heart that if THEY were concerned they would have rushed you to a hospital to check, they rushed me in straight away with the bright red bleeding but the brown they were just like "don't worry" LOL Funny enough I bought a baby mag today, I haven't opened it yet but there is an article on "Bleeding in pregnancy" so I'll open it once I've dinner made [I'm in the middle of making soup atm!] and let you know what it's all about <3 I'm here honey, I will be running in and out making dinner but after that I'm here - my child is at her nana's house tonight!

Sequeena I'm sorry you are having to wait for answers, I've said a little prayer for you and keeping everything crossed that it will be fine. Big hugs. x

Can you get a taxi hon? Worth the money if it puts your mind at rest :hugs: thinking of you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->