PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I have never been so thankful to have morning sickness.

A doctor from primecare rang me back, went through the questions and decided the best thing for me to do would be to hang tight. The blood has stopped and at that point the aches were pretty much non existant.

I've managed to get a bit of sleep but can't stop dreaming about it :wacko: I woke up with a sore stomach, no more blood and feeling nauseous. It aches a bit to move round...don't know how to describe it really...and the ball of pressure when I go to the toilet is easing off so that's something.

Here's hoping your Dr can get you in soon- but great news that you've stopped bleeding!

Sassy- Honey, I am so sorry you're hurting through this. Just remember that everything happens for a reason. God knows the reason you weren't supposed to bring him home... trust Him. And think of them preserving him this way, he will always be as beautiful as when you saw him :hugs2:

That's very true Heyyady, well said!!

Sequeena I'm so glad you stopped bleeding, could you teach me the trick?? <3 I hope you get a scan soon to put your mind at ease

AFM - I'll post more later, have to tidy THE WHOLE COTTAGE BEFORE 2PM!!! The environmental health guy is coming... SHITTTTTT Have SO much to do!!

Oh Eve if I knew I would share the secret :hugs: I'm off for an emergency scan in the princess of wales hospital soon and to get my lady garden prodded. Whee!

Looking forward to an update from you!! I have environmental health coming at 2pm so I'm major cleaning and tidying so I'll check back as soon as I get the chance.. unfortunately I'm STILL bleeding... dammit!

Why is environmental health coming hun? Sounds very official!!

I'll tell the blood fairy to FUCK OFF for you :D

Hehe it's because the cottage I rent is older than... some amount of years or something!! It's really scary though and because I've been ill for like the last 9 weeks I haven't really gotten much tidying done! It's like a bombsite in here - you know that point when it's so bad you can't open your curtains!!! So I'm having to do the whole place... I don't even know what they check, I asked them on the phone but they were all cagey and wouldn't really say? I don't know if it's because I could get stuff fixed before they checked it or what?

I just had this HUGE piece of bloody cm.. when I say huge I mean like 4 inches long!! I thought it was a clot and then started googling to see the difference between them... which I couldn't find?! FFS This pregnancy does NOT like me!

Hehe it's because the cottage I rent is older than... some amount of years or something!! It's really scary though and because I've been ill for like the last 9 weeks I haven't really gotten much tidying done! It's like a bombsite in here - you know that point when it's so bad you can't open your curtains!!! So I'm having to do the whole place... I don't even know what they check, I asked them on the phone but they were all cagey and wouldn't really say? I don't know if it's because I could get stuff fixed before they checked it or what?

I just had this HUGE piece of bloody cm.. when I say huge I mean like 4 inches long!! I thought it was a clot and then started googling to see the difference between them... which I couldn't find?! FFS This pregnancy does NOT like me!

I have had ENOUGH!!! I spent £12 to get to Bridgend, which makes it £25 in 2 days and I have still not had a fucking scan. I went into gynaecology, didn't get my lady garden poked because of my 'past' (in other words they were scared shit I would go ape). I then asked about the scan, it was the only reason I was there and my doctor STRESSED I needed one. "Sorry, we don't do them in these circumstances" Then what fucking circumstances do you do them in!!!!!!!!

I have rung everyone possible - the birth centre, I spoke to the sister there, I rang my doctor who was only working half day so couldn't get through to him, I rang my midwife who was extremely shocked and angry.

Another doctor from my surgery is now on the case. He said he WILL get me what I need. He said it may take 45 minutes or so because the person he needs to speak to is in theatre but he will have an answer for me. He said I would probably have to go through to singleton and when I said I really could not afford anything else he said not to worry he will arrange me an ambulance. YES!!! He then asked me how I felt and said any changes I'm to ring him back immediately.

I get the feeling that whoever has fucked up is going to get kicked in the genitals. I have been refused scans by 3 hospitals in 2 days. I have spoken to doctors, consultants, midwives and sisters. I don't know what else to do. I can't carry on like this :cry:

Eve how did the check go? Are you ok? I'm worried about your clot :(

OMG Sequeena.. it's not like it fucking costs them money to put a fucking thing on you!! OMG I'm outraged for you!! I really hope your Dr gets something sorted soon.

I've had multiple brown bloody CM pieces for the last week but they are like maybe 2 inches in size, this was just HUGE... like MASSIVE.. then I was gonna ring the MW and make sure that it's okay.. then I felt like I was overreacting so I didn't. The check went fine, the cottage is fine, he only found a really tiny patch of damp but it's not of concern. Unfortunately I think I did too much housework and now I'm REALLY crampy :(

Okay so you saying that you were worried prompted me to phone DOU at maternity just to ask their advice as to what they thought it was - especially with me being very crampy although I think the cramps are from too much housework better to be safe than sorry right?? So the MW told me to come straight in to check because the placenta is over the cervix, or it was a few weeks ago, they want to check me out to make sure everything is okay

I'll update you when I get home
x

No Eve you need to check hun you are not overreacting!! :hugs:

My doctor just called back, turns out the doctor at Bridgend was only on her first week in the job and was trying to be a goody 2 shoes rather than look after her patient!! He said he is going to ring the ultrasound department first thing. He said he could send me tonight but rather than me stress out, wait around all night and have nothing done he thinks it's better for me to stay at home. I should know by 9:10am tomorrow morning.

Oh goodness Sequeena what a nightmare. It sounds like such a different system to us and it makes me grateful now for what we have in London.

Aaisrie I'm going to have a heart attack soon with the amount you are scaring me!!

STOP IT NOW LADIES (biggest teacher voice here) Massive :hug: to you both :friends:

Awww girls I swear you worry more about me than I do!! DOU is full so I'm sitting in the waiting room. My bp was a bit high and they've bleeped the dr to see me as well so just more sitting around ATM! Bloody cramps are sharp but I'm actually pretty chilled out ATM!!!

They said the placenta is still way over the cervix which is why I'm still bleeding, and it could be causing the cramps but they weren't really sure... basically I'm none the wiser except for the fact that I saw Atticus [all be it REALLY briefly because it was SUPER busy down there] and he was all curled up in a wee ball having a doze. Heartbeat seen and cervix still closed so I've been told to rest and take it easy.

They said the placenta is still way over the cervix which is why I'm still bleeding, and it could be causing the cramps but they weren't really sure... basically I'm none the wiser except for the fact that I saw Atticus [all be it REALLY briefly because it was SUPER busy down there] and he was all curled up in a wee ball having a doze. Heartbeat seen and cervix still closed so I've been told to rest and take it easy.

Awww that's good to know hon. You are ALL worrying me right now we seem to be filled with new things to worry about and it's worrying me :dohh:

As for me the pills work great on my back the bad news is they bung me up, just managed to go and feel much better now lol. I'm back in your world Aaisrie :rofl:

Bed for me. Now no more drama from you lot...... it's an order!!!!!!!

Pip 1 sashet of movicol a night and you'll be going normally! I get severely constipated with the zofran and since being on 1 movicol a night I've gone regularly and the bum pain is slowly but surely going. It's sore after BM and I'm still using the instillagel to take the edge of the pain but it's gone in a few hrs now :]

Right, I way out of date here so I you guts might have moved on by the time I post this.

Pip - good luck sat. I can't wait to see the sneak peek! I think it is a boy because your symptoms are similar and similar to mine with Tom, but not like mine now - and I think I am having a girl.

Eve - I can't believe you had oxo on toast!!!! You are gross!

Heva - is a band just a fiberous band which can form over any part of the baby or placenta? I think they are common and ok if it isn't around a limb.

Glad everything went ok at your scan little griff

Sequeena - I really hope everything is ok for your scan and you get there ok.

Eve - sorry your cervix hasn't moved up and you are still having problems:(

I am really pleased your back is better and the pain killers are helping!

As for me, I am soooo shattered. I have not been taking things easy this week. I have bh too which are unnerving me a little, and cervix pain. But buba is kicking well!

Good to have you back Emmea you've been missing in action for a few day :hugs: I can't shake the feeling of it being a boy too now despite feeling girl for so long. I'll fall of the table with shock if it's a girl :rofl: getting used to the idea of a boy already. Just feeling some proper kicks here in bed hence why I'm not asleep yet, faint but definitely there. So nice to feel :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->