PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

super tired today as I overdid it with appointments, errands, visiting and housework- but just wanted to pop in and tell you all this is my V-day! I woke up this morning in near tears at the realization. I feel like I've been holding my breath for the last 24 weeks! Had another sono today- everything is perfect :) will post picitures later- we actually got to see charlotte's face today, she's usually the shy one :)

Hi everyone!
I'm setting off on my surprise holiday in an hour!!!!!!!!!!

See you all when i get back , make sure your all safe and sound!!!!!!

xx

Hi everyone!
I'm setting off on my surprise holiday in an hour!!!!!!!!!!

See you all when i get back , make sure your all safe and sound!!!!!!

xx

have a good holiday x wish i was going on one lol x

Right, I way out of date here so I you guts might have moved on by the time I post this.

Pip - good luck sat. I can't wait to see the sneak peek! I think it is a boy because your symptoms are similar and similar to mine with Tom, but not like mine now - and I think I am having a girl.

Eve - I can't believe you had oxo on toast!!!! You are gross!

Heva - is a band just a fiberous band which can form over any part of the baby or placenta? I think they are common and ok if it isn't around a limb.

Glad everything went ok at your scan little griff

Sequeena - I really hope everything is ok for your scan and you get there ok.

Eve - sorry your cervix hasn't moved up and you are still having problems:(

I am really pleased your back is better and the pain killers are helping!

As for me, I am soooo shattered. I have not been taking things easy this week. I have bh too which are unnerving me a little, and cervix pain. But buba is kicking well!

thanks emma does say on scan report limbs moving freely etc will ask consultant when i see him next wk

Caroline Have Fun!!!

Emmea I feel special, I got 2 lines :] And oxo on toast is LOVELY!

Love to all you girlies!
<3

super tired today as I overdid it with appointments, errands, visiting and housework- but just wanted to pop in and tell you all this is my V-day! I woke up this morning in near tears at the realization. I feel like I've been holding my breath for the last 24 weeks! Had another sono today- everything is perfect :) will post picitures later- we actually got to see charlotte's face today, she's usually the shy one :)

Happy v day! I am pleased for you! Can't wait to see the pic!

Little griff! Have a lovely time! Can't wait to hear where it was! Take lots of pics!

Heva, my sister had a chat about this with my sonographer as she is an osteoarcgelogist and has come across it in remains. Sometimes there are bands of fiberous tissue (i think they come off the lining of the womb and they float about until they get stuck somewhere. They don't stretch so if they go over a limb it is bad news. As the limb grows the band restricts bloodflow and can result in severing. But I think they are much less problematic on the placenta if it isn't obstructing bloodflow. Damn lucky really as the worse case is around the neck and that is not worth imagining.

It sounds like it is ok though as they gave not rushed you in for any treatment. Good luck.

Pip - these are why I think I am having a girl;

I think my sickness had been better this time, but nausea worse.

My skin is awful, just like premenstrual which could be due to extra girl hormones. With Tom I was glowing and the boy horemones made me mega hairy!!

My hair isn't nice either - it is brittle like my nails which is also a premenstrual thing for me.

My bump is girl bump shaped when Tom was def boy bump shape. I am huge and I am gaining weight all over including my face.

Boy parts were not detected during my anomaly scan when they were looking very closely at the pelvis.

So what do you think?

Can't wait to see if I am right about you tomorrow pip!!

If mine turns out a boy I am going to be disappointed ad this is our last shot at babies.

I am craving bacon!! Yum yum Yum

look at my beautiful baby! I need a rescan in a few weeks though as they think i may have lost some amniotic fluid. Any guesses on the gender?

Pip - these are why I think I am having a girl;

I think my sickness had been better this time, but nausea worse.

My skin is awful, just like premenstrual which could be due to extra girl hormones. With Tom I was glowing and the boy horemones made me mega hairy!!

My hair isn't nice either - it is brittle like my nails which is also a premenstrual thing for me.

My bump is girl bump shaped when Tom was def boy bump shape. I am huge and I am gaining weight all over including my face.

Boy parts were not detected during my anomaly scan when they were looking very closely at the pelvis.

So what do you think?

If mine turns out a boy I am going to be disappointed ad this is our last shot at babies.

I am craving bacon!! Yum yum Yum

For some reason I have no feelings towards boy or girl for you... weird! I hope you do get your girl. Saraya followed ALL the old wives tales for a boy and I knew she was a girl!!

I'm in Heathrow Airport, waiting for a flight to New York!!!!!!

I am INSANELY JEALOUS!! I WANT TO GO! I LOVE NEW YORK!!! Enjoy it, I've been craving Hale & Hearty soups all week and go to Alice's Little Teacup, Oh oh and the Jekyll and hyde restaurant - great food and entertainment! Oh and the big toys r us in Times Square!

look at my beautiful baby! I need a rescan in a few weeks though as they think i may have lost some amniotic fluid. Any guesses on the gender?

Wow Sequeena, awesome scan pic!! Is it sucking it's thumb? I'm feeling boy!

Oh and my sister made me stand next to her collegue who is due in 4 weeks and we have the same size bump.... LOL

Sob sob I called the mws about my bh as they take my breath away and they said I need to stay in bed all weekend as I had probably being overdoing it. And it is true - this week alone I have been in and out of various hospitals for myself or my son, vets for my dog who is having an op, taking my nan shopping at the otherside of the county and carrying her bags, going to meetings, doing paperwork, organizing lots, getting up far too early in order to leave the house by 8am and not returning until 11pm three times this week. Then my husband came home and couldn't cope with the terrible twos, gave me no support or sympathy when I said I was tired and needed a rest - he just turs and looks annoyed. My mum wouldn't help out because she is selfish cow and doesn't give a damn. Honestly I need to scream right now and I think the most upsetting thing is the fact my parents don't give a stuff. I have done three hourly catheters day and night, been in and out of hospital several times a week or more since he was born with only one night off, and so few days I could count them on my fingers.

Not to mention I do all this on my own because my husband works away and practically doesn't live here. Gahhhh!!!!

I can't take it easy! Even the puppy is poorly and disabled!

Pip - these are why I think I am having a girl; Thought I'd reply like this Emmea

I think my sickness had been better this time, but nausea worse. Same as me really but I didn't get sickness with either so it's just bad nausea. I've been sick once in the last 10 years! I can control it well and have a strong stomach. My friend was sick all the way through her second one and she's got two boys.

My skin is awful, just like premenstrual which could be due to extra girl hormones. With Tom I was glowing and the boy horemones made me mega hairy!! I haven't glowed with either :rofl: wish I had. More itchy than spotty with this one, actually I guess I equally rubbish but the spots different this time, more rash than spots. The difference is good for you.

My hair isn't nice either - it is brittle like my nails which is also a premenstrual thing for me. Ditto last time my hair grew quicker and much stronger especially on my legs.

My bump is girl bump shaped when Tom was def boy bump shape. I am huge and I am gaining weight all over including my face. I'm showing earlier but not sure on shape yet too early for me it seem the same as before.

Boy parts were not detected during my anomaly scan when they were looking very closely at the pelvis. This is by far the most convincing lol :rofl: 16 weeks should be early enough to see so I'd say on this alone it's a girl. I've read so much on symptoms now old wives tales seem to get blown out the water.

So what do you think? Girl I'm guessing

you and me both :rofl: but I hope you are wrong in a nice way.

If mine turns out a boy I am going to be disappointed ad this is our last shot at babies. I'm trying to set myself up so I'm not. I had a dream it was a girl last night right after I convinced myself two little boys would be nice too but it took me right back to worrying about disappointment!!!

I am craving bacon!! Yum yum Yum This is a boy thing :wacko:

Yay good news hon, bit curled up to guess gender but I think it's a little boy at a complete guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->