PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Pip with Saraya I craved steak and cabbage and hated sugary things, this time I want sweeties and cakes all the time!! How's that for going against the grain!!

Pip with Saraya I craved steak and cabbage and hated sugary things, this time I want sweeties and cakes all the time!! How's that for going against the grain!!

I've decided all wives tales are rubbish. My friend has two boys and she just told me she was sick all the way through with the second and it was the complete opposite to the first so go figure :rofl:

Main thing is it's our baby and I'm starting to like the idea of two little boys running around. I used to wish I had a sister (although I dearly love my brother) to do girly things with so to give Sam what I didn't have would be amazing. Simon had a brother and loved it and after chatting to him just now about the worry of disappointment he made me see sense again. Sam was so adorable tonight in the best mood ever and I thought how could I not want another one of you!!! I feel better after that lightbulb moment :dohh: :happydance: I think I'll tell you all the name we have picked out too tomorrow as I'll be very excited when I get back :haha:

Emmea hoe you rest up hon. Replied on FB. xxx

I'm so excited for you Pip!

I had fried chicken, vege burger, chips & coleslaw for dinner... Atticus is loving all the naughty food :]

Awww gorgeous Charlotte, what's Baby B's name? My best friends daughter is a Charlotte and she is just gorgeous! Good name, it was on our list too but we had Sam lol.

I love how you can see the ribs, I find the idea of scans fascinating, I want to be a sonographer!

I am thinking boy too girls, and yup Eve I think he/she is sucking its thumb! ET fingers and rabbit feet, what a kiddo :lol:

these are the larger pictures x

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180631_1879239585892_1388356992_2139588_7403865_n.jpg

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/181712_1879239265884_1388356992_2139587_5314628_n.jpg

LOL- just saw that is Baby A, so that is actually Rochelle :) Haha, guess we didn't see Charlotte's face after all! I swear the sonographer said it was baby B...

Good luck with the scan today Pip.

Gorgeous scan pictures ladies, very jealous. x

Awww cute names Heyyady

Thanks Barbiebaby :hugs:

Sequeena it looks similar to my scan pic only upright!! :) I can't believe I've another 3 weeks before my 20w scan.... I'm so dying for it to come faster!

Definitely want to see what I can find in the charity shops for Atticus, I'm a major thrift shopper! :)

Almost all my baby clothes come from charity shops, I love it :D

My 20 week scan is in about 5 weeks but it's broken up now because of the other scan in between x

Saraya's crib was only £20 from barnardos and I have a rocking chair that was only £10 too :) I got a lot of bigger clothes to fit me in my last pregnancy too :)

Saraya's crib was only £20 from barnardos and I have a rocking chair that was only £10 too :) I got a lot of bigger clothes to fit me in my last pregnancy too :)

Jealous!! My biggest bargain so far is probably the silver cross 3D for £100... I got a bouncer and baby bath for free with it too :D

I haven't really done any this pregnancy but then I've spent most of it lying down so that's why lol!!! Hopefully now my tablets are controlling it I will be able yo get more done :)

I haven't really done any this pregnancy but then I've spent most of it lying down so that's why lol!!! Hopefully now my tablets are controlling it I will be able yo get more done :)

Aw bless :( I am practically on bedrest, OH won't let me do anything now... which is really sweet as I'm still getting aches now and again, but now I can't tell what's normal and what's not!

I can't wait to start shopping unless it's a he then I have all the clothes already which is a bit of a shame lol (I love baby shopping) but I'm sure I can put my efforts into find the right bedding etc for him. :haha: With the excuse I can spend as much as I like as I save so much on the clothes.

I am poorly today and anticipating marching orders to hospital. Since all the bad bh and cervix pains I now have uti symptoms so they are worried about labour instead of bh:( wish I didn't live so far away from anywhere. I have to wait up to 2 hours for a phone call from a doc before I can even go and get seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->