PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Oh no Emmea hope you get seen soon.

I'm off now catch up later. x

I'm back..................IT'S A GIRL!!!! I'm so happy I broke down in tears on the table!! She was being an awkward madam and would only give the sonographer little glimpses but after some bottom bumping and tummy wobbling and huge coughing we were rewarded with the three lines and no sign of a winky in sight. Not even the cord was in the way so we're in no doubt. Have a DVD to look a as well.

Weird thing was laying on the table as soon as I saw her I thought I really don't care what gender you are you are gorgeous but after two minutes I just knew she was a girl. All that research paid off. I'm still crying!!!!!

Thought I'd share some pictures of her. Last one is a picture they gave me (also got it on a keying) second and first are of her bits, no mistaking those three lines but it's taken off the DVD so sorry about the quality. So nice to have the DVD as it's something to look back on and see again. Wish I'd done it with Sam. I can look at her when I like now lol.

Attachments

• potty shot 1.jpg
    potty shot 1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5
  • potty shot 2.jpg
    potty shot 2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
  • it's a girl.jpg
    it's a girl.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4
Oh pip I'm thrilled for you!!!!!!! I'm nearly crying in burger king, I logged on specifically to see!!!!! X

Oh pip I'm thrilled for you!!!!!!! I'm nearly crying in burger king, I logged on specifically to see!!!!! X

Thanks hon I've only just stopped crying. I've watched the DVD four times as I still can't believe it but I can't find a willy anyway :rofl:

Enjoy your burger. I'm off to a one year olds birthday.

Sequeena - so pleased everything's ok.

Emma - hope you're feeling better soon.

Pip - CONGRATULATIONS. Thats wonderful news.

If I've missed anybody I'm really sorry, struggling to keep up at the minute.

Will give you proper update when I feel ready, but, we now have Archie at home. He's on the sideboard bless him (I keep thinking that sounds a bit weird). He's now going to stay at home until his funeral on Thursday. After all we've been through I can't let anyone else have him. As I say will tell you all everything soon, but, there is now an investigation going on at the hospital, chief executive involved, he was sent to the wrong department (we don't know why) and they've not looked after him in the way we would have wanted!!!

I'm glad you have him home where he belongs hun :hugs: I am so sorry for what happened :( I really hope it gets sorted!!

Glad he's at home where he belongs. Hope the funeral goes as well as it can. xxx Lots of love we are all here for you. x

I'm do pleased you have him back at home, it must be such a comfort. x

Pip! Brilliant news on the little girlie! x

Afm I'm off to the hospital at 9.30pm for an appointment, been having terrible hip and leg pain for last couple of nights when I go to bed but since last night it just hasn't gone away! I'm in agony! Walking is hell, Sitting, standing, laying makes no difference. I'm scared to take anything so contacted out of hours doctors and they have made me an appointment for tonight. I'm normally fairly good at putting up with pain but this is beyond a joke!!

I am poorly today and anticipating marching orders to hospital. Since all the bad bh and cervix pains I now have uti symptoms so they are worried about labour instead of bh:( wish I didn't live so far away from anywhere. I have to wait up to 2 hours for a phone call from a doc before I can even go and get seen.

I hope everything is okay Emmea <3

Sequeena - so pleased everything's ok.

Emma - hope you're feeling better soon.

Pip - CONGRATULATIONS. Thats wonderful news.

If I've missed anybody I'm really sorry, struggling to keep up at the minute.

Will give you proper update when I feel ready, but, we now have Archie at home. He's on the sideboard bless him (I keep thinking that sounds a bit weird). He's now going to stay at home until his funeral on Thursday. After all we've been through I can't let anyone else have him. As I say will tell you all everything soon, but, there is now an investigation going on at the hospital, chief executive involved, he was sent to the wrong department (we don't know why) and they've not looked after him in the way we would have wanted!!!

<3 So much love Sarah <3

Thanks everyone.

Worried about Emmea, she posted on FB that she was at the hospital and hasn't posted anything since.

xxxxx

I don't have her on FB? Oh I hope she's okay...

Are you okay Sarah? I know you probably aren't but you know what I mean <3

She's on her way home now and everything is ok with the baby. Don't know much more than that but her DH updated 3 minutes ago.

I don't have her on FB? Oh I hope she's okay...

Are you okay Sarah? I know you probably aren't but you know what I mean <3

Did you mean me???? :shrug::winkwink:

Of course!!

Pip thanks for letting us know about Emmea!

AFM I've just taken a sudden sicky spell.. haven't been sick yet but am lying on the sofa with my boke bowl... baby is bouncing around like crazy which is not helping!!

You still taking tablets hon? So hope it's just a one off and it goes away soon. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->