PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

I don't have her on FB? Oh I hope she's okay...

Are you okay Sarah? I know you probably aren't but you know what I mean <3

Did you mean me???? :shrug::winkwink:

Of course!!

Pip thanks for letting us know about Emmea!

AFM I've just taken a sudden sicky spell.. haven't been sick yet but am lying on the sofa with my boke bowl... baby is bouncing around like crazy which is not helping!!

Thanks I'm ok, its nice to have him home. Rob, bless him, is doing his best to try and build some nice memories for us, when we got back with him yesterday we put him in our bedroom. Rob disappeared upstairs just before we left to collect the boys after school, I asked where he'd been, he replied "I've put tv on upstairs for Archie, he's got cbeebies on". He said it'd all make us smile when we remembered in a few years. Woke up crying this morning, I'd checked it was him when we went to collect him yesterday, I don't think I need to say anymore.
But as I say its lovely to have him back, ordered some flowers for Thursday, I've asked her to make a small arrangement, I asked for it to look like a lovely meadow of wild flowers, not tightly arranged, so they'll look floaty and swaying if there's a breeze. I want them to look like we're saying 'fly angel boy' if that makes sense?!!!
Will write to you at some other point about whats happened, they've messed up somewhere and he was sent to the wrong department, like I say will fill you in properly later.

I can't believe you're still being sick, not good for a Saturday night. :nope:

Yea... I've got the overactive salivation, the tummy turning in circles and the random stomach contractions where you feel like you're about to throw up... being an emetophobe I'm better at controlling it than the average person but I can only do it for so long... I just so feel like another cycle is about to start... I'm due one *rolls eyes* Atticus stay still!!!!

Oh Sarah thats so cute about him putting cbeebies on!! I love it, I'm sure Archie enjoyed it too... he has such a good mummy and daddy :( I really will be praying for you all... I LOVE the thought of the wildflowers, they sound perfect. And fill me in when you feel ready, you know I'm always here <3

I can't believe it every time this sickness hits... I felt SO good this morning... I washed my hair and put makeup on for the first time since Christmas!! I felt fantastic, we went into town and went round the charity shops... chris bought me tea and a scone and it was all just lovely.... but I think I've just done too much so it's my own fault :(

Awww Sassy that will be a nice memory :hugs: thinking of you lots. xxx

I'm just so excited about your little girl I can feel a visit to London later this year :hi:

I wish we all lived nearer to each other.

Emmea how are you today I saw you were on the thread last night but you didn't post :(

I'm just so excited about your little girl I can feel a visit to London later this year :hi:

I wish we all lived nearer to each other.

Too right lady!!! Would love you to come up. Maybe by then you might feel strong enough to have another bean growing too :hugs:

Hey everyone.

I had a peak last night, saw you had let everyone know I was ok and fell asleep. I just slept for 13 hours!! I feel better for it too. I haven't had any contractions since being home but that may be because I was asleep! They gave me mega painkillers and I practically flew home.

I so pleased you have him home with you sassy.

I hope everyone is ok.

Awww that's goot to know hon and wow what a marathon sleep!!! That has to help. Now you need to take it easy and rest more. You'll just have to say no to a few more things!

I'm so glad you're okay emmea!!! And I agree with pip you need to say no to stuff and rest!!!

I'm exhausted, been up all night heaving and boking. I swear at one point I was amazed so much boke came out of me in one go.... Feel sick as a dog, can't believe this again. Am scared to check my ketones in case I end up back in hospital!!

I'm so glad you're okay emmea!!! And I agree with pip you need to say no to stuff and rest!!!

I'm exhausted, been up all night heaving and boking. I swear at one point I was amazed so much boke came out of me in one go.... Feel sick as a dog, can't believe this again. Am scared to check my ketones in case I end up back in hospital!!

Blimey we are all in the wars again!! :hugs: I'm ok today but I think I strained a tummy muscle when she had my bottom banging against the bed to try and get her to open up lol.

Well my ketones were up to +3 by 2pm so they told me to come in, up to +4 when I got here waiting for my line with a lovely bag of hartmanns for dinner. Another few days stuck in hospital... Yay

Well my ketones were up to +3 by 2pm so they told me to come in, up to +4 when I got here waiting for my line with a lovely bag of hartmanns for dinner. Another few days stuck in hospital... Yay

Bollocks! :( sorry hun x I really hate being stuck in hospital so really feel for you.

Ahhh crap that sucks! Sorry Aaisrie. xxx

Emma - glad you're ok.

Pip - will definitely visit and you're right hopefully will be growing another bean.

Eve - sent you a message on FB

AFM have appointment tomorrow at another hospital to check if everythings ok, couldn't stand the thought of going back to the one where they lost Archie. Hoping will get all clear, already doing temperature :blush:

Don't know if you're all aware, I know Sequeena is, that there's been a few times where people have read in loss forums then run to 2nd tri and posted about how sad it is , how much its worried them, but never posted hugs or anything in loss. Its really upsetting people in loss forums. There's one lady, Hayley, who's been supportive with me (they all have but Hayley in particular), she was obviously upset again. I think it feels like people are coming in gawping then gossiping elsewhere if you get what I mean. Anyway I was really upset for Hayley and angry about what someone had written. Went upstairs and when I came down Rob has posted in stillbirth, SIDS and neonatal loss section. Please have a look I'm so proud of my hubby he's wonderful.

I really want to slap the stupid bitches who make these 'faux pas's... HONESTLY!! Talk about thick headed!! :growlmad:

Thanks guys x

Sarah I'll try and get the msg to show, my fb has been really weird it tells me I have a msg but when I go to my inbox no matter how much I refresh it doesn't show me any mew msgs!!
I hope your appt goes well tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you
I knew about the reading and running, it's so ridiculous that some grown women don't know how to behave as such... I mean how can you bring up a child to know right from wrong if you're behaving like that!!

I love all you girlies
<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back