PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

Yes Pip it does :blush: TBH neither of us feel particularly that way inclined at the moment I think we're too focused on Thursday. Plus trying to thing of something appropriate to have written on Archie's headstone, supposed to be going tomorrow to sort it out. Its only going to be a small stone, plus I want to keep everything simple.

Anyway enough of my sombre moments am I the only one to notice that there's something in the bedpan on Eve's picture :rofl:

Poor you heyyady :( I hope you get some relief soon. Atticus is fine, it's me that suffers!!

I did a naked bump pic too! Hope you don't mind the mass of pics lol

https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/3b698f00.jpg

Lol see you girls just talk about bodily fluids, I photograph them for you!!!

Hey ladies, hope we are all ok.

I had my scan this morning, blip is fine, they were a bit anti me having one even though doctor had referred me. It was only a quick check but good enough for me.

I'm now sat waiting to see midwife for my 16 week check. Hoping she will refer me for physio. x

I'm glad Blip is okay BB!!

I'M HOME! I pursuaded the Dr this morning that I was better off at home rather than there and as my ketones were clear they agreed :] YAY for being home... trying hard not to be mad... I get home to a messy house, no electric on the metre which means the heating isn't on which means it's FREEZING.... DEEP BREATHS!

Hey ladies, hope we are all ok.

I had my scan this morning, blip is fine, they were a bit anti me having one even though doctor had referred me. It was only a quick check but good enough for me.

I'm now sat waiting to see midwife for my 16 week check. Hoping she will refer me for physio. x

:yipee: I'm glad it's ok hon, no peek at the sex then :winkwink: not that long to wait really I'm just glad they did and all was ok.

I'm glad Blip is okay BB!!

I'M HOME! I pursuaded the Dr this morning that I was better off at home rather than there and as my ketones were clear they agreed :] YAY for being home... trying hard not to be mad... I get home to a messy house, no electric on the metre which means the heating isn't on which means it's FREEZING.... DEEP BREATHS!

Glad you are home hon :yipee: Have you got heating now hon? You must be warm :hugs:

Yes Pip it does :blush: TBH neither of us feel particularly that way inclined at the moment I think we're too focused on Thursday. Plus trying to thing of something appropriate to have written on Archie's headstone, supposed to be going tomorrow to sort it out. Its only going to be a small stone, plus I want to keep everything simple.

Hey hon when you feel ready you'll feel like it and I'm sure you won't need to do anything before Thursday anyway :hugs: if it happens it happens if it doesn't there is next month. Take time to heal first. xxx Mind you I love obsessing about symptoms and signs so I'm looking forward to your tests dates already :haha:

As for us She is having a bit of a quiet day which worries me but heard her loud and clear on the doppler. I'm so paranoid about everything now need to stop doing it. My aunty comes up tomorrow from Cornwall to look after Sam so I'm tidying and cleaning tonight. I hate cleaning my house we have so much stuff I need to through half of it away but don't know where to start :dohh:

Yea I did Pip and I'm calmer now!! The house is still a tip... but I'm calmer!

No seriously Sequeena... I mean when I left it's like Chris just did NOTHING... there is soup in the pot I made on Friday night and then didn't get to finish on Saturday because I started puking and it's STILL THERE WITH MOULD ON!!!!

Our house is a tip! Have to say though DH has been fab at helping me out. I think it's really cold tonight! Hope you get heat soon Aaisrie.

Midwife has referred me for physio, should hear within a week :happydance:

BB I have heat, it took ages to heat up but I have heat... still can't feel my toes and debating having a bath just to warm myself from head to toe!! LOL

I don't even want to talk about the state of my house... I have been trying to rearrange the household budget to get a cleaning lady- All of the things I usually do are going hugely ignored (Like MOPPING) and the day to day is, well, slipping not so slowly.

Eve- glad you're home!
Sassy- There's no rush, take a breather if you need- when you're ready, you're ready <3
Barbie- Glad little Blip is all good :)
Pip- she's fine and snug in there- stop worrying so much, love!

Eve totally with you on the bath thing, nothing like it for warming up. I also take more baths than showers now as blip moves loads when I'm in the bath. x

BB - glad your scan went well.

Eve - glad you're home.

Pip - everything is fine, chill xxx

AFM my house is a tip too, but it can wait. As for the TTC, I have a little story for you. I wanted swabs doing for infection as infection can be a contributing factor to 2nd tri loss particularly bacterial vaginosis. GPs said midwife usually deals with it, she said the best place was GU Med at which point I squealed but I've been married 14 1/2 years :blush:. She pointed out it was the best place as I'd get properly tested and treated if need be. Decided to bite the bullet, had an appointment for tonight. Rob dutyfully went with me. Doc asked lots of questions, including when did you last have sex, it was last night :dohh: obviously you lovely ladies put it in my mind:haha: I've never seen Rob go so red :blush::blush::blush: and when we were waiting for them to call me to have the tests he kept saying 'it was you that wanted to do it, they'll be thinking that poor woman she's only just lost a baby and her husbands making her have sex!' :haha: Anyhow's the top and bottom is I have nothing wrong with me :happydance: Other than, get ready for this, I was washing too much and too well :shower: I don't have enough of the flora up there that they would like :blush: I've been ordered to stop washing so well :ban: Just have to add Rob is making me a cheese toastie as we speak and has just shouted from the kitchen 'I'm glad you've not got the clap' :grr: Well so am I cos I could have only got it from him :growlmad:

Can I just say for ONCE :haha: my house looks half decent but that's because I've been cleaning since half four :rofl: but we have my aunty coming so it should be. Let's see if we can keep it this way until we get home from work tomorrow when she arrives :dohh: Honestly don't you find you clean then 5 minutes later EVERYTHING is messy again. :rofl: I don't know how we do it. Mind you I need to bin most of my house then it would look better.

I'm trying to be good and not being paranoid :hugs: love you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->