PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

We are all there with you Sarah. We might not be there in person but we are right behind you and Rob all the way. I am not religious but I will say a prayer and hope there is someone up there to hear it. You may not feel it but you are such a strong woman, a wonderful mother and an amazing wife. I am so sorry I cannot give you a hug in person :hugs:

You can do it. I don't need to pray for you to have the strength because you already do. You already did the hardest part. This is your baby and to move him to his final home is the most natural thing. It is your parting gift and the final demand he will make of you.

You can do it - I know you can.

If it helps, drape him with a muslin. The effect of time on his body may be destressing and you don't need to see him now. His spirit is gone and you only need to remember him when he was with his body.

I will be thinking of you tonight and tomorrow. I know you will get through it and he would be proud of you.

Thanks everyone, Emma his is already wrapped up in a little blanket which I will leave him in then put him in his little teddy/comforter. I was really lucky when we collected him on Friday that the Histologist asked if I wanted to 'put him to bed one last time'. So I did put him in on Friday, obviously have to wear gloves due to chemicals they soaked him in, bless him. Its just such an upsetting thought, plus I don't think either of us want to give him up tomorrow. The boys have wrote beautiful things bless them.

Thanks all of you. xxx

Turns out my mother only has a viral infection and is being sent home from hospital now :dohh:

Aww Sassy love sorry I haven't seen this until now. You can do it sweetheart, remember it's him and that he's you're lovely little boy. Treasure the last few moments and remember it's all going to stay with him now forever, a little bit of each of you is there to keep him company. You're strong and don't forget that but if you have a big cry that's ok too. It's allowed! Will be thinking of you tomorrow too, every second, and I hope it all goes to plan and is a special day. Deep breath lovely, you can do it. Xxxxxxx :hug:

sarah- you've got to be one of the strongest women I've had the pleasure of knowing- I am confidant you will come though this just fine <3 all my love prayers and positive thoughts are more than willingly sent your way

Sequeena I'm glad your mum is okay!!

Sarah we all love you!!!

Just putting everything together now, have taken photos of everything we're putting in with him.

Thanks everyone, we both keep crying, then reminding each other that you're all with us.

xxxxxx

Thanks everyone my angel is safe :angel:

Rob says thank you, he's says you've made everything easier x

just a quick note, i would like to thank you all for the support that you have given to Sarah and myself, sometimes when you feel that the world is not quite right and people are a bit crap. you have made me realise that is not true of everybody
Thank you

Heva good news about the birthing centre and great that you get to see your little man again.

Emmea good luck for Friday, I'll be thinking of you.

Aaisrie, also good luck Friday.

Sequeena I'm glad your mum is ok, sounded scary for a bit.

Little Griff sounds like New York was amazing! Body pillow sounds lush!

Sassylou and Rob I think you are both amazing people and are keeping each other strong. I will be thinking of you heaps today and will be thinking of dear little Archie too. I'm not very good with words like the other girls but I've been told I give good hugs, sorry it can only be a cyber one.:hugs:

Hello to everyone else and a happy 17 weeks to me!

Lots and lots of huge hugs today for all of you. I hope today is as gentle as it can be on you both :hugs:

Sarah & Rob I'm so glad we were able to be here for you and feel privileged that you would share such a personal part of your life with us <3

Hi all need a rant and maybe some advice x ok consultant wants me to b scanned again to get all measurements but the hospitals protocol is that they only scan u twice so they are refusing to rescan me my consultNt is now away till next week I'm a bit angry with hospital as surely they have a duty of care to patient And to get measurements and check for abnormalities x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->