PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

AFM my house is a tip too, but it can wait. As for the TTC, I have a little story for you. I wanted swabs doing for infection as infection can be a contributing factor to 2nd tri loss particularly bacterial vaginosis. GPs said midwife usually deals with it, she said the best place was GU Med at which point I squealed but I've been married 14 1/2 years :blush:. She pointed out it was the best place as I'd get properly tested and treated if need be. Decided to bite the bullet, had an appointment for tonight. Rob dutyfully went with me. Doc asked lots of questions, including when did you last have sex, it was last night :dohh: obviously you lovely ladies put it in my mind:haha: I've never seen Rob go so red :blush::blush::blush: and when we were waiting for them to call me to have the tests he kept saying 'it was you that wanted to do it, they'll be thinking that poor woman she's only just lost a baby and her husbands making her have sex!' :haha: Anyhow's the top and bottom is I have nothing wrong with me :happydance: Other than, get ready for this, I was washing too much and too well :shower: I don't have enough of the flora up there that they would like :blush: I've been ordered to stop washing so well :ban: Just have to add Rob is making me a cheese toastie as we speak and has just shouted from the kitchen 'I'm glad you've not got the clap' :grr: Well so am I cos I could have only got it from him :growlmad:

You just made me laugh out loud, love it!! Least we know you're a clean living girl. Now it's time to get down and a bit dirtier lady :rofl: When are you due to ovulate do you know? Want to know when I get to obsess about your TWW :haha:

AFM my house is a tip too, but it can wait. As for the TTC, I have a little story for you. I wanted swabs doing for infection as infection can be a contributing factor to 2nd tri loss particularly bacterial vaginosis. GPs said midwife usually deals with it, she said the best place was GU Med at which point I squealed but I've been married 14 1/2 years :blush:. She pointed out it was the best place as I'd get properly tested and treated if need be. Decided to bite the bullet, had an appointment for tonight. Rob dutyfully went with me. Doc asked lots of questions, including when did you last have sex, it was last night :dohh: obviously you lovely ladies put it in my mind:haha: I've never seen Rob go so red :blush::blush::blush: and when we were waiting for them to call me to have the tests he kept saying 'it was you that wanted to do it, they'll be thinking that poor woman she's only just lost a baby and her husbands making her have sex!' :haha: Anyhow's the top and bottom is I have nothing wrong with me :happydance: Other than, get ready for this, I was washing too much and too well :shower: I don't have enough of the flora up there that they would like :blush: I've been ordered to stop washing so well :ban: Just have to add Rob is making me a cheese toastie as we speak and has just shouted from the kitchen 'I'm glad you've not got the clap' :grr: Well so am I cos I could have only got it from him :growlmad:

You just made me laugh out loud, love it!! Least we know you're a clean living girl. Now it's time to get down and a bit dirtier lady :rofl: When are you due to ovulate do you know? Want to know when I get to obsess about your TWW :haha:

You made me laugh out loud with your reply.

I don't know when I'll ovulate, TBH still got some milk so maybe not for a while, doing temp (not every morn) and its still running a bit high to be first half of cycle. Plus I have really irregular cycles, always have, so I'm not the best person to follow. Last time soy iso cut my cycle down to just short of 5 weeks which is really good for me. But promise to keep you informed Pip so you can obsess away :dohh:

Forgot to say earlier, the doctor asked 'do you have pain during sex? Rob replied 'Its hurts my knees and my backs not so good.':dohh: :blush: :nope: :growlmad:

Can I ask you ladies a serious question, Should I really be thinking about having more children with this man???? :shrug::shrug:

"Forgot to say earlier, the doctor asked 'do you have pain during sex? Rob replied 'Its hurts my knees and my backs not so good.'"

ROFLMAO

BB - glad your scan went well.

Eve - glad you're home.

Pip - everything is fine, chill xxx

Seriously... I have to learn not to skim read, it's a bad habit because I like to read everything... I read:

I don't have enough cheese up there as they would like

LOL Loved Robs comment about his knees and back too!!

Can I just say for ONCE :haha: my house looks half decent but that's because I've been cleaning since half four :rofl: but we have my aunty coming so it should be. Let's see if we can keep it this way until we get home from work tomorrow when she arrives :dohh: Honestly don't you find you clean then 5 minutes later EVERYTHING is messy again. :rofl: I don't know how we do it. Mind you I need to bin most of my house then it would look better.

I'm trying to be good and not being paranoid :hugs: love you guys.

YES my house is like that too.. especially with Saraya the hurricane... she has recently taken to, at the end of her nap, before she comes out of her room she takes ALL the books off the shelf AND all the toys she can find.. and anything within her reach and dumping it ALL in her bed!!!

Sorry to hear you are in so much pain heyyady: hugs:

Lovely bump as always eve and great to see you out of hospital.

Glad everything is ok bb

As for me, the resting stops here. Dh is going to work tonight for a week, and my little puppy is having a total hip replacement tonight. I am so worried for her.

I am not feeling any better either. I have only just got the right antibiotics and the contractions are still there. I need to get better fast!! At least I won't have to walk the dog for a few months.

How is your back pip?

Thinking of you today and tomorrow Sarah.

Oh Emmea don't push yourself too hard *worries*

Hello Ladies!!!!!!!!
God, it feels like i have been away 5 months not 5 days with all the posts! Been trying my best to catch up but SORRY in advance if i miss anybody out!

Firstly, to Archie, our first born gorgeous boy - Tomorrow you will travel to your final resting place and i will be thinking of you and your Mummy and Daddy as always. Your Mummy and Daddy are wonderful, strong people and your Daddy is also very funny! Wherever they are Archie, watch over them and give them peace.

Sassy and Rob - I will be praying for you tomorrow, keep strong. Your love for each other will see you through. Whenever you decide to try for another baby i will always be here to support you.

Pip - your having a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! Congratulations to you, your hubby and Sam!

Eve - What is it with you and the hospital woman??? Is the hot doctor really that hot that you have to keep going back?! ;-)
Also, loved the pic! Atticus bump is very cute ........ and that pee just made my day!

Heyyady - What a painful time your having .... hope you feel better soon. I am a little jealous of the HotTub, but not enough to want the pain! :)

Barbiebaby - So happy the scan went well!

Emmea - You take care of yourself and try not to do too much!

Luvmysoilder - It's really nice to hear from you and i hope the tests all go well.

.......................................................................................................................

As for me, New york was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

It was very humbling to see Ground Zero, fantastic to see the sights from The Roccefeller Centre and The Empire State Building, wonderful to do shopping in all the best places (we bought some baby clothes but as we don't know if Baby Griff is a girl or a boy, we decided to buy both!!!!!)
For Valentines Day, Jimmy had booked us on a Sex And The City tour as it's one of my favorite programmes - it was ACE!!!!!!

We stayed at Donald Trump's Hotel - Trump SoHo! It was THE BEST place i have ever stayed. They had a 'pillow menu' so i ordered a body pillow and had the best sleep i have had since finding out i was pregnant! The bed was like sleeping on a cloud! They said i could take the pillow home if i wanted but we couldn't fit it in the case, so Jimmy is going to get one shipped across, bless him!

Although i'm sad to be back, i did miss you all!

I have an appointment at the hospital tomorrow as they have to check my thyroid levels every 4 weeks, we get to hear Baby Griff's heartbeat again - YEY!!

Love to you all ....... Caroline. x

I have some photo's that i will try and put on at some point!!

LOL Caroline The Nice Dr wasn't even there this time! But the lady Dr [Rachel] who gave me the really long scan and checked the sex was there.. she tried to recheck the sex but Atticus was being stubborn and had his legs crossed AND tucked up!! Wee shit!! LOL And I couldn't not give you a bedpan picture for amusement upon your return! I'm glad you're back, sounds like you had an amazing time!! I'm still horrendously jealous but we definitely missed you!!!

<3

LOL Caroline The Nice Dr wasn't even there this time! But the lady Dr [Rachel] who gave me the really long scan and checked the sex was there.. she tried to recheck the sex but Atticus was being stubborn and had his legs crossed AND tucked up!! Wee shit!! LOL And I couldn't not give you a bedpan picture for amusement upon your return! I'm glad you're back, sounds like you had an amazing time!! I'm still horrendously jealous but we definitely missed you!!!

<3

Sassy LMAO at your hubby :rofl: I agree you may have to reconsider having kids with him :haha:

Hi all quick scan update baby ok still being an awkward little man so not all measurements done going to rescan me in two wks timetry again hey 3rd time lucky lol but goodness I can have little man at midwife led centre which is only 5 miles away

Oh dear Heva he really is being awkward but at least you get another look at him!!

My mother has been rushed into hospital :( stomach pains/vomiting. She was screaming :cry:

Oh no Sequeena, thinking of her and your family :( <3 Update us!

Ohh littlegriff! I so jealous! I want one of those pillows!!! I am so glad you enjoyed yourself.

Eve - glad the scan was ok.

Heva - 3rd time lucky! At least you get see him loads of extra times. I hope you get more luck this time though.

I have my second anomaly scan on Friday. Fingers crossed it is as good as the last one and my cervix hasn't shortened from all these contractions. I am going alone so and I am really worried.

Emmea how do we keep having our appt. on the same day!! I have my consultant appt on Fri and might get a scan!

Lol! Because we are both in and out like yoyos? Lol. Good luck!!

Hi everyone, will hopefully read through everyones posts tomorrow or Friday.

Just wanted to let my lovely friends know how much I appreciate or your lovely, kind words, and I know Rob would like to thank you all as well.

We've been shopping today and bought a little teddy comforter to wrap Archie in, we've also all wrote letters to him, I've found Rob's gran's rosary beads which were given to me and which I've prayed the rosary on at church, and the boys have found the cuddly hare from the Guess How Much I Love You book and a cross. We're going to put all these things with him. Now for the hard part I have to open the little coffin the hospital put him in and move him to the one the Funeral home have sorted, you have to have one with a name plaque on I'm told, plus the one the hospital put him in isn't big enough for everything. The funeral home did offer but I just couldn't trust anyone else with him, not after everything we've been through.

So can I ask you girls a huge favour? Whether you're religious or not please pray that I can find the strength from somewhere to move my little man to his final little home, at the moment I'm struggling to believe I can do it. If I know you're all supporting me I'm sure I can do it. I know I couldn't have gotten through the last few weeks without you.

xxx

I'm here Sarah, you CAN do it... when we are weak He is strong <3

Going to do it in next hour or so, please think of us xxx
I love you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79