PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Wow Kess, well done you, he looks huge!! And completely adorable!

How's everyone else doing?

Hi ladies - sorry I've not been on for a while - getting married on Saturday after 3 years planning so been a little busy with Isabella and tying up loose ends!

Congrats to all those with new arrivals some really gorgeous pics.

Isabella is a dream child - sleeps so well at night averaging 6 hours and she's so calm during the day. We play lots and then she sleeps. Still breast feeding with an occassional formula feed in case I have not expressed enough for the wedding day so she is used to it.

Hope those still waiting don't have too long to wait to hold their little bundle of joy!

Not sure if I updated here but Thomas Emlyn was born on august 7th 2011 at 7:42am after a 3 hour labour :cloud9:

Congrats Sequeena he is gorgeous! And a 3 hour labour lucky you!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks hun! I actually started the latent phase on August 3rd but they don't count you in labour until you're 4cms... technically it was 4 days :sick:

Crikey, 4 days! Mine was one day, altogether, but proper labour for 10 hours....well congrats very very cute! :flower::hugs::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->