• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Great news stay positive and patience, try and keep positive now.....it is hard though. I have my scan in just less than 2 hours....I am nervous but feeling a bit more positive than I did before the 8 week scan.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.....hope all looks good next week Starry night, however far along you end up being....

:hugs::kiss::flower:

Good luck at your scan Lucy let us know how you get on and dont forget a nice piccy to share xxx :happydance:

Thanks Razcox, hope all is well with you. I am just praying for good news, hope to be back on this evening with good news and maybe a pic. :flower: Its not fair how scared we all are of scans now....:wacko:

Good luck Lucy
I also noticed AussieTTC has an appt today so good luck to you too.
I am just so relieved after yesterday's scan. Am feeling like it is real now!

Am havign a dilemma about when to tell my SIL though. She has been TTC for over 2 years now and I know that she will be happy for me but it will be tough as this will be the first grandchild for my parents so there's going to be a lot of attention. I am thinking I should tell her before telling everyone else but not sure when or how. Any ideas?

Hi I had a good scan, I was so relieved! Everything looked ok. I have pics but will have to wait for OH to come home so he can scan them, don't know how. They put me forward 3 days so I have to change my ticker, I am 13 weeks tomorrow, which means I am in 2nd tri Sat....I feel so lucky and blessed this time round....I can't wait til all you girls get to this stage and we can chill out a bit! :hugs:

Patience I would tell her to prepare her I don't know whether its better to say face to face or by phone....I am sure she will be happy for you.

Hope all is well with aussie. :flower:

Hi everyone else :hi:

Had a stressful day today and so scared. went to the loo in my break and had loads of brown cm when i whiped which caused a panic attack (at work) and floods of tears. Anyway really worried now as this is how my other two MCed started so really paranoid that this is it for us again esp as my CP is low and a bit open which is not good :(

Got a scan booked for sunday at 9:15 so just have to get through the next two days and we will know.

Razcox, I am so sorry. I hope all goes well and it is nothing. I will keep you in my prayers!

Lucy1973 thats great your scan went well! Phew!! :thumbup:

Razcox I so hope it is not the same as the last times...can't you get a scan earlier at the early pregnancy unit? Thinking of you hope its ok :hugs:

Hi Rachel, I hope that your brown CM is nothing to worry about. As I've said I've been having brown CM for over 2 weeks and everything is ok so far. There are lots of examples of this happening and everything being ok, so try not to worry. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: Raz in my thoughts that everything is ok for you
Make sure your taking it real easy hun

Take good care xxx :hugs:

Lucy - good news for you hun :flower:

:hugs: Raz will keep fingers crossed that everything is ok. Was that the soonest EPU could see you? :hugs: Rest up and take care, will be thinking of you :hugs: xx

Great news on the scan Lucy! xx

So please for you stay positive and patience that the scans was good news xx

Oh Raz, big cyber hugs hunni! Can you not call the epu directly and request to be seen earlier? Lay it on thick about your history?

Thinking about you. <<hugs>>

Thanks all! Lucy sorry i didnt say earlier but its great news about your scan. xxx

Sunday was the soonest they could see me and i tried ringing the EPU direct but they said i had to go through the GP. No more bleeding today and POAS as the doctors advised and still got a 3+ which has made me a bit more hopeful,

Lucy - what a fab scan pic - I'm so pleased that things look like they're working out for you this time round.

Razcox - hang on in there - you just never know

AFM - staying surprisingly positive after events of last week - it's just a matter of time and luck!

Great news on the 3+ Raz! Presumably that means that your hcg is still nice n high!
I had a really heavy red blood bleed at 6 weeks with my first. I also had wierd pains etc... That "scare" is now 10 years old!
They told me I had a slight bruise on my uterus and that was where they think the bleed came from.

Apparently the six week mark is really common to have spotting of some kind. That's what my RE/OB told me anyhow!

Great news no more horrible stuff showing and on the 3+

Stay strong hun for you and lil bubs.
My EPU just like yours - you have to be referred, the last time I was referred back in July it took 2 days to get appoint so I think it is because they are so busy - no help to you though :hugs:

Big :hugs:

I am due on July 12th. This is my 5th pregnancy and hopefully first child. I got my BFP on Halloween and am feeling pretty good. I am going to my OB/GYN on the 16th for an early scan and blood. I am so nervous. I really really want to be excited but I am afraid. I do have a good feeling about it. I have had no bleeding and only some cramps in the beginning. But I have a few strong symptoms.

Hey all, everything was great on the scan and little bubs is hanging on in there :happydance:

Got to see the little heart beating away as well so really happy. Not out the woods yet as its early days but its another hurdle out the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->