PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Hi, great news Razcox, seeing a heartbeat was a real milestone for me....its good news for sure! :happydance:

Thanks Chilli, hope you are ok, you sound like you are being strong, but look after yourself ok? :hugs:

Hi to new girls and congrats :happydance: and thanks everyone, I am a very relieved girl, and am now in 2nd tri....can't believe it, it is gradually sinking in...sticky vibes for everyone :hugs:

Mrs Wez, sorry you had so many losses, hope this is your sticky one now! :hugs::flower:

Hi ladies i have finally gotten around to updating the frount page so take a quick look to make sure i have it right if i've missed anything let me know.

AFM i'm still struggling with my chest infection. i seem to get better early in the week and then worse by the weekend. I think its cause i start to feel better so i do little jobs and wear myself out then it all catches up with me. I'll be glad when i finally get rid of it and now have to worry about it anymore.
I have also been busy getting ready for holidays and moving interstate. I have heaps of things to plan and get ready for both so i dont really have time to get sick on the weekends right now which is a bit annoying.
Anyway i hope everyone is well and feeling happy with their sticky little buttons

Great new raz, spending lots of sticky dust your way. xx

Hi Aussie, sorry to hear the chest infection is still bad, hope you feel better soon. Had a quick look at front page, think i'm missing, due 30th May xx

Fantastic news Raz! Seeing that little flicker is so reasuring isn't it?

Hope you feel better soon Aussie. Sorry to hear you're feeling so rough.

Can you also add me please? I came along at a really sad time for a couple of girls and found it kinda insensitive to announce my due date when they were losing theirs, so, now hopefully is a better time!

Due date 01 July 2011.

Thanks!

hi there, x:hi::hi:

what a lovely thread, please may i join?? i am expecting and will be due on the 2nd july. this is my 2nd pregnancy, i sadly lost on new years day this year with a mmc at around 8ws. my oh and i have been ttc for nearly 2 yrs now. i must admit the shine has been taken off this pg b/c of the last time and i keep worrying it'll happen again. for every twinge. ache or even the absence of any symptom sends me into a worry. but that said i am keeping positive and pray that this lo sticks and i get to meet him/her at the end of the pg. i have a scan booked for the 17th nov, just to check that all is well and i will approx be 8wks. so i am keeping everything crossed for that. anyway i just wanted to say again that this is a wonderful thread and i would be most grateful if i could join u lovely ladies for the ride. wishing us all happy and healthy pregnancies and lots of sticky dust.

lots of love and feel good vibes

phoebe xxxxx
:hug::dust::dust::hug:

Hi aussie, sorry you are still ill, try and take things easy...hope you feel better soon. :flower:

By the way at the 12 week scan they put me forward so am now due May 13th, so 13 weeks and 3 days today....thanks :hugs:

Congrats to all the new girls :happydance:

Been bleeding since yesterday. Waiting for the hospital to call as I should be having an ultrasound some time today. It's only when I wipe and I have no cramps but it's definitely red mixed with clear stuff. Even had some dark red yesterday (once again, only when I wipe). But I'm not feeling good about this. :cry::cry::cry:

:hi:some of you know me already from the TTC after loss but I thought I'd stop in here and say hello.
For those of you that dont.... We are on pregnancy #4 this year. 3 Mcs before 6+1. Wifey get diagnosed with MTHFR and factor IV Leiden clotting disorders.Wifey goes on Bloodthinners @ 4 weeks on #4 and here we are!!!
Scan Yesterday...

Attachments

• 10+2.jpg
    10+2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
Been bleeding since yesterday. Waiting for the hospital to call as I should be having an ultrasound some time today. It's only when I wipe and I have no cramps but it's definitely red mixed with clear stuff. Even had some dark red yesterday (once again, only when I wipe). But I'm not feeling good about this. :cry::cry::cry:

Oh Starry I'm thinking of you huni :hugs: :hugs: make sure your taking it very easy ie. feet up

Have you spoken to the EPU or your doctor about getting a scan asap

Sending you lots and lots of sticky baby dust :flower:

Had a scan today but it was inclusive as I only measured 5+0 which means it was too soon to see a fetal pole or heart beat--this does roughly match my dates based off when I got a bfp. My hcg level is in the mid 7000s....right where it should be. Seeing my gp on Thursday to schedule some follow up blood work and ultrasound. For the time being I'm taking a leave of absence from work as lying down is the only thing that stops the spotting.

My mom said she had a similar thing with her pregnancy after a miscarriage which resulted in my "baby" sister. Today she was giving me some tips on how to survive bed rest. Going to be catching up on my reading, I suppose. lol

Starry night....hope everything settles down for you, take care and make sure you rest! :flower:

Hi Chevelle, welcome, great picture! Glad everything is looking good this time. :happydance:

Hope everyone else is doing ok :hugs:

Starry - great news on your hcg :thumbup: fingers crossed for you just take extra care. I hope the bleeding subsides, it is something alot of people experience and everything turns out fine, so try stay positive! :hugs: :hugs:

Hello girls, can I join please? :)

Isn't it terrifying? I haven't read the whole thread yet, but I'll have a read in a sec. I'm due on June 28th, I think, by my LMP. GP said June 29th and hospital said July 3rd. I'm 7+1 and even 8 weeks seems like a lifetime away!! I'm just going one day at a time.

(((((hugs))))) to everyone who needs them. I hope you are all well.

I have had 2 scans so far. One to check gestational sac was in the right place after previous ectopic. Then I had another scan yesterday after I had some red/pink spotting. We saw the heartbeat and the doctor said everything looked fine. I had some more spotting this morning and am constantly checking. At the moment, it has stopped, and I'm not in any pain. It's difficult to be positive after previous losses, but I'm trying. I just wish time would speed up!

Sending lots of love and positive vibes :hugs:

xxxxx

Hullo ladies

I'm afraid I'm out - another mmc

wishing everyone healthy and happy pregnancies x

So sorry Rowan :cry::hugs:

Misty hope time speeds up a little for you, it is hard to wait to go through those milestones. :hugs:

Foxforce, how is everything? :flower:

So sorry, rowan. :hugs:

Welcome, Misty. :flower:

I've started to feel nauseous today but I'm not sure if it's actual morning sickness or if I had picked up a bug at the hospital. :shrug: My stomach gets pinched from time to time so that seems like 'bug' to me. Also, I've been having trouble going to the bathroom (complained at the hosptial but they didn't do anything) but felt thirsty all the time. Today I've been making up for lost time and my thirst drive is normal (well, for pregnancy) so it feels like my body is flushing something out of the system. Sticking to simple foods like plain toast and soup broth for now until I know otherwise.

Rowan,
So sorry hun. Sending gentle (((hugs))).

Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->