• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Rowan - So sorry for your loss hun xxxx :hugs:

Misty - Welcome and great news about your scans and the little HB :happydance:

Oh no so sorry Rowan :cry: :hugs: :hugs: Take care hun

Hi Misty and welcome sorry to hear your spotting, hope your taking it easy, great your scan was good :thumbup:

Starry - good plan, I find with ms that it eases after a small meal/snack or even sucking on a hard boiled sweet, I was eating cola cubes yesterday they did the trick for aa short while. Good your drinking plenty if it is a bug.

Lucy - Hi :friends: I'm good today so far thanks, having odd days where I'm awful with nausea and banging headaches, oooh and my left knee keeps crunching like it's popping out from time to time when I bend eurgh! Those soft ligaments! It really hurts at the time I nearly fall to the floor...well I have lol :haha:
How's you ? Has your ms eased off?
I have a scan next thursday, really nervous wish time would hurry up so I can get it over with!

Hi Fox, glad to hear you are ok, hope scan will be great and then thats another milestone.....you will be nearly 8 weeks by then! :happydance::hugs:
MS for me has almost completely gone now, such a relief...still really tired all the time....but getting better, the worst thing is the pulling of softened muscles in lower abs, even by just coughing! Midwife is coming round next week so am wondering if she will try to hear heartbeat? Oh and I am crying all the time at the drop of a hat, hormones I guess. :wacko:

Starry hope you are not coming down with a sickness :hugs:

Morning all! What the hell is going on with the bump tickers today???

Morning all! What the hell is going on with the bump tickers today???

Hi :wave:

what's that Raz? All look fine now :shrug:

Lucy glad your ms has settled! hopefully you'll get to hear hb which will be lovely! I'm quite emotional already have been past two weeks.
I'm sure me left knee is going to pop out - such an awful feeling!

We stopped by Pizza Hut for lunch didn't eat so much (small buffet)but feel bit sick now :(

Poor you Foxie, well a few more weeks and it might start to ease off. Hope your knee doesn't pop out! :hugs:

Raz sometimes bump tickers don't load properly...:flower:

Evening all,
Mind if I join you?I got my BFP today,3months after a mmc at 12weeks.
Very scared but I'm going to have a PMA and everything will be fine.
Worked out I'm due around the 24th july :)

Can you take my bfp out please :cry: Was due on the 19th July

Hi girls
managed to find some time to fix the front page today.
:hug: to those who need it with new losses.
I have my DS birthday tomorrow so have been prity busy these last few days. I also have a scan on tuesday that has me freaking out a bit. DH is really supportive and gets me think positive again after i have a bit of a breakdown so thats always good. I'm still sick butt seem to be managing a bit better these days.
Must go as i have washing and dishes to do.

Hi ladies *waves*
I've come over to join you from TTCAL. Had a quick look at first tri and don't think I can manage it just yet. Its good to see some familiar names in here.
Going by the date of last AF I'm due July 22nd
Sticky :dust: to us all x

Can you take my bfp out please :cry: Was due on the 19th July

So sorry Luna :cry::hugs::hugs: You take care x

Aussie - good luck for your scan, have a good weekend, glad your feeling a bit better :thumbup:

Hi :wave: and congrats Cariad & SugarFairy & Baroness :flower:
PMA is the way to go with small goal posts along the way :D

Hope everyone is well today!
I'm feel ok so far after a few days of constipation :blush: never had this so bad ...have to up my fruit and fluids me thinks. Didn't sleep too well last night either so be :sleep: early tonight!

Hope scan goes great aussie! :hugs:

Welcome to Baroness gogo, cariad and sugar fairy, hope first tri flies for you! :happydance:

Fox I feel for you, its tough the early days especially the feeling rubbish in so many ways. Hope the next few weeks fly and you will start to feel well. :kiss:

I have pretty much stopped feeling sick, still so tired, and now decided we must clean the house from top to bottom, poor OH is knackered now! Also some super mood swings now, I am scaring myself and people at work lol. :blush:
Have to do up trousers with elastic bands and hide under baggy tops now too...:lol:

Hi ladies,

Firstly big :hugs: to those who need them.

Hi to our newbies!! :flower:

How's everyone doing? Fox totally understand the constipation symptom! Having said that the extra time I have spent on the loo does mean I've read nearly 3 Harry potter books in 2 weeks lol!

All my symptoms seemed to vanish today. My boobs don't hurt at all - and only a little when I poke them. :wacko: Have done the usual and googled it and as usual some say it's normal and some say it's gone wrong. But being positive as no pain or anything else!

Take care ladies x

Welcome to Baroness gogo, cariad and sugar fairy x

:hugs: to all that need them. so sad for you xx

Aussie glad you are feeling better and OH is helping with the PMA xx

Fox hope the constipation gets better, i find raisins help xx

Lucy glad your ms is almost gone,

ornahayes try not to worry. My boobs stopped hurting for a few days, only when i poked them!! But they are back and hurting again. Try to keep positive xx

Scan for me on Tuesday, be 12+1! Starting to get worried now, but trying to keep PMA going

I was nervous for my 12 week scan cutelou, but try and keep the PMA going and I am sure you will have a great scan. :hugs: You won't believe the difference from 8 weeks!

Orna, it is normal for symptoms to come and go, happened to me, try not to worry. :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok. :kiss::flower:

Morning ladies
How are you all today?
Hugs to those that need/want them.
I just wanted to ask a question-iv been having quite strong cramps on and off for the last few days,its not really painful but does make me gasp sometimes,do you think this is anything to worry about?I didn't have it as bad with my last two! I also think baby has taken up residence on the left side as most the cramps come from there.
I have a good feeling about this baby whereas last time I was convinced something was wrong right from the beginning!
Anyway....enjoy your Sunday-im off to Rememberence with my Brownies in a bit :)

Cariad.. I had major cramping with this one which I have never had before in all previous pregnancies. It was about the 4 to 6 weeks mark. It has finally worn off and been replaced by horrific sickness, so I am hoping that all is okay in there!!

I put it down to being on clomid, but maybe it's just because I am aware of every little twinge this time after my mmc?

I too just knew right from the start with my mmc that something wasn't right! It's a powerful thing womens intuition!

I have an app next week with an OB due to being high risk as I had a suspected DVT years ago and my dads mum died from one, so maybe I'll get an early scan? I really hope so!

GL to everyone and big hugs to those who need them.

Off to remembrance service with the guides n brownies myself now too! Hope I don't heave in the church!!

Hi everyone

Orna - lol you have spent some time on the loo there lol Least you have been keeping entertained! Not been quite so bad yet hopefully it will ease.

I have got some grapes to munch on today and although I have been telling myself to drink more I am struggling as don't feel thirsty!

I got worried this am as my bbs not as sore but I know things change wish they wouldn't get us all too stressed!

Cariad hopefully it will be you lil bean bedding in and some soft ligament pain, try not worry alot of people do suffer with alot of cramping so long as nothing else showing, if your concerned give your dr a call. :flower:

hope everyone had a good weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->