• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Bad news for me ladies. The embryo stopped growing right after my last scan. I am going to be on a break while we do some tests. Best of luck to all of you.

I am so sorry to hear that stay.positive :cry::hugs:

I hope that you will find some answers :hugs:

Oh no i am so sorry stay.positive :hugs: Good luck finding some answers x

Foxforce - Good luck at your scan today hun i am sure its going to be fine. I know what you mean about worring over the symptons though i am sure my are going and i am now dreading my scan next week!!! Need to try and relax :)

I'm so sorry stay.positive :hugs: Take care of yourself lovely x

Oh no Stay.positive so sorry :cry: :hugs: :hugs:
Take good care and look after yourself xx

Thanks Lucy I didn't like to post my pics and talk of my scan with Stay.positive's news :(

I was so relieved it all went well, they have arranged my next scan for 20 weeks which is so long away, going to try speak to mw today otherwise I'll pay for a scan for 12 weeks!

I am confused Foxforce, I thought all women got scans at 12 weeks and 20 weeks in UK, and early ones if pregnant after losses.....you should get a 12 week one! :wacko:

Anyway I know what you mean about posting good news when someone is going through a hard time, it is impossible! So glad everything went ok though. :happydance:

I am in maternity trousers now, I didn't think it would happen so soon. :blush:

Hope everyone else is doing ok :hugs:

Well I thought I would get 12 week scan then when the letter came through with the appointment it said 'Dating Scan' so I was thinking then it may be that they aren't going to give me another. Not heard back from the mw yet.
I have found a place that does scanning near me for £55 plus a discount so not too bad as some who pay £100!

I'm struggling with my jeans now so I'm moving in leggings I think, need a new wardrobe! Just got a lovely chunky wool dress from Next day which will be nice for work through the winter!
Your 15 weeks now so I would expect you have a cute lil bump by now :D

Here are my three scan pics I got of lil bean :cloud9:

DH thinks that in the first one my uterus looks like a Nike Swoosh!

Attachments

• 8wk Scan.jpg
    8wk Scan.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 8wk Scan 2.jpg
    8wk Scan 2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 8wk Scan 3.jpg
    8wk Scan 3.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1
Ha ha it does foxforce, and like a heart in the other two....how cute! You won't believe the difference in 4 weeks on the scan! At my 8 week scan I didn't know what was the head and body. You must be feeling very relieved. :hugs:

Yeah I totally have a little bump already....:winkwink:

Thanks Sugarfairy :hugs:

Hehe I never noticed the heart shape before Lucy aww! Yes I really can't wait for a clearer scan next month probably book it for around mid december.

Anyone doing anything good this weekend?

I have to brave Tesco later and prob just do some housework .... so exciting! DH is working so not much I can do really.
Next weekend is more eventful! We are going to Manchester to see Andrea Bocelli (very cultured lol) Totally different concert for us, usually see the likes of Groove Armada, Massive Attack and Kasabian.

Hi, sounds very cultured!

I was at my neice's 3rd birthday party yesterday full of 3 yr olds and babies, it was exhausting. Nice seeing my neice and 1 year old nephew....so cute!
I really feel like those funny little sensations I am feeling might well be the baby moving now....getting stronger and more noticeable all the time. :flower:

Hope everyone else has a good weekend. :hugs:

Aw that must be the nicest feeling Lucy. :happydance:
Was the party like a prep for what you have ahead of you :winkwink:

I'm shattered, first day back at work today although alternate duties with being preg, nice to see everyone though :D

HI ladies,
i have updated the front page. If i have missed something let me know.

AFM i had a scan early lastt week and it came out great. i came back low risk for the NT scan. I even went to the doctors last week and they picked up the HB on the doppler. So its been a good week for me. I also seem to be getting over my cold.

I also want to let you guys know that i might not be around much for the next 2 months as i go away on holiday for 4 week in 13 days and then when i get back i'm moving to Melbourne and have to find somewhere to live wwhen i get there, so i might not haave internet for a while. SO basically i dont think i'll be online or update much in the next 2 to 3 months but dont think i dont still love you guys

A 4 week holiday???? I am jealous. Where are you going?

Can i join too. Im due 11th July. Just had an early scan and all is good so allowing myself to get excited now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->