• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Sequeena your EDD is the day I'm getting married!

Well ladies we've spent the weekend driving round various family and close friends delivering their Christmas cards with the scan photo. It's been lovely.

Finally announced it on Facebook when we got home tonight - feels very real now!

How's everyone else - recovered from the snow? :hugs:

Oh wow!! Looking at your wedding ticker is crazy for me, 8 months and 1 day until I could give birth!!

My partner has already let slip... I forgive him :D

We have had no snow in my area but there's lots of ice about :(

Well the snow is trying to thaw here but it's so cold it's taking it's time the black ice is awful! Hardly seen any gritters here :( Supposed to warm up for the weekend thankfully!

Got my Christmas decorations up now :D Going to venture to the shops soon, hopefully won't be too mad! Need new bras!

Orna sounds like you had a good weekend! I've been putting from us and bump in our christmas cards but think most know in my family now.

I'm 11 weeks and got a lime for a bubba now and it's only 3 days to my next scan getting excited just feeling a bit rubbish with heartburn constantly, hope you all are well?

Morning all! Still very cold here and lots of frost about.

Tried to use my doppler last night and couldnt find anything other then my HB. getting an increasingly bad feeling about things and really dreading my scan on the 21st!

Tried to use my doppler last night and couldnt find anything other then my HB. getting an increasingly bad feeling about things and really dreading my scan on the 21st!

Oh Raz don't worry I think it's quite normal for mw's to struggle at our stage let alone us, lil bean is probably tucked out of the way to be difficult :flower:

Hi, glad everyone is well :flower:

Razcox don't worry, my midwife warned me it might take a while to find the heartbeat at 14 weeks, so it's early days for it to pop up right away. :hugs:
Can't wait to hear your good scan news b4 Xmas and I am sure it will be good news! :kiss:

I got scan on Dec 30th, at 21 weeks and can find out girl or boy....very exciting and makes it more real somehow....:happydance:

Hope everyone is ok in this horrible weather, our babies are lucky they don't have to leave the warmth until Summer! :hugs:

I'm sure everything is fine hun, you have to keep the faith :hugs:

Try not to worry. As others have said 10 weeks is early to find a HB even if you're trained. Big :hugs:
Not long now til you can see your little baba squiggling around on the monitor x

Thanks for all the support guys it makes me feel a bit better. Had another gush of brown watery stuff last night and a few cramps so calling the EPU later as it seems to be consistantly happening every couple of days.

Love and hugs to all the ladies x

Good luck Raz. I'm sure everything will be fine hunni.
Remember brown blood is old blood, so try not to stress! Easier to say than do I know!
I had a huge bleed with my DD when I was six weeks. It was bright red and enough to run down my legs. Sorry TMI! But she is now 10 years old!

Stay strong and take heart that beanies HB is still going strong!!
Big hugs!

Razcox, I have had brown watery pale stuff on and off the whole time, I was worried at first, but midwife said its just extra discharge due to pregnancy. :hugs:

:hugs:

Raz, I'm bleeding everyday and the latest ultrasound showed my baby is OK. There may be an explanation for your brown gushes. But I totally get how it's hard to believe in the best outcome when we've experienced otherwise in the past. Try to remember that just because something happened one way before doesn't mean it will again.

Big :hugs: Raz! I've had a brown discharge since week 8, had emergency scan and all was well, its still going on now and the 12 week scan there was healthy wriggly baby. FX all is well hun. Thinking of you. xxx

Hey can you take me off please. Not good news at my scan we have had another MMC, the baby died just after my last scan at 8 weeks.

Razcox I am so sorry, I was hoping this would be it for you :hugs:

Hey can you take me off please. Not good news at my scan we have had another MMC, the baby died just after my last scan at 8 weeks.

Oh hunni :hugs: Thinking of you. You both take care of yourselves and we hope to see you soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->