PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Found it this morning Megg! Yay! I was on the wrong side lol
Sending strong heartbeaty vibes for you x

That's great, Sugar! :)

I'm having a really hard time right now... Bad dreams combined with my betas that I can't get out of my head. I know my clinic was happy with them, but they've really screwed me up. :(

Sugar fairy yay for heartbeat! Hope scan goes very well tomorrow! :flower:

Megg hope your scan is fab and there is a little heartbeat or two in there! :hugs:

Foxforce congrats on 2nd tri, you must feel much better now! :kiss:

Mrs Wez, hope your scan is great too!

I got my 20 week scan on Thursday morning, hoping little one is all healthy and to find out which team we are on.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! :kiss::hugs:

Aw Megg I'm sure everything will be fine. If your doc isn't concerned then thats a good sign at least. Big hugs hunni xx

My scan went great. Baby was active with a heart rate of 183. I seemed to have picked up some stomach bug and am having a hard time keeping food down. Dr. gave me Zofran and it's working but I still feel like crap. It's so frustrating, I feel like I'm not doing enough to keep my baby healthy. :cry:

Scan sounds great, MrsWez! :) Sorry you're feeling rough!

I'm sure it'll be fine, Lucy! :hugs:

I had to test again today as I'd convinced myself it would be negative! LOL It wasn't! :haha:

Mrs Wez, I'm sick too. So annoyed that the OB has taken the WHOLE week off. I don't feel bad enough to go to the ER so I guess I'm stuck toughing it out.

Mrs Wez, I'm sick too. So annoyed that the OB has taken the WHOLE week off. I don't feel bad enough to go to the ER so I guess I'm stuck toughing it out.

I'm sorry you are going through that. My OB prescribed me Zofran and that is working great for me so far. It really sucks being so sick, I wanted to tough it out but my DH ratted me out to my OB today. I still don't feel great but at least I can keep water down. I just want to crawl under the covers and sleep but instead I am working till 11pm tonight. Lovely.

I have to have a cervical stitch placed on the 12th of January. I am not looking forward to it but I will do what I have to for my baby. I do get to see him/her on the February 1st. :happydance:

Just a quick update : )
My scan yesterday showed everything is fine :flower:

Woohoo, Sugar! :yipee:

I hope to be posting those words next Friday!

Fantastic sugar! :happydance:

I am sure you will be saying just that Megg! :hugs:

I just found out we are on team pink! Everything looked good. :thumbup:

Fantastic sugar! :happydance:

I am sure you will be saying just that Megg! :hugs:

I just found out we are on team pink! Everything looked good. :thumbup:

OMG! Team :pink:!!! CONGRATS! I'd love to be saying that in 15 weeks!

Hi all, am hoping I can join after 4 losses in the past year this is my 5th pregnancy and my EDD is the 28th of August. I'm 5+4 today and have my first scan a week today - which I'm panicking about already.
:wave:

Yay Lucy! Team pink! :pink:

Megg I'll be checking in on you so keep us updated. You too Rabbitt. Good luck girls xx

not sure I'll be here for much longer, off to epu this morning as i've been spotting :(

Noooooo... Please update as soon as you can, honey! As you know, it could be absolutely nothing! :hugs: I hope you come back with good news!!! Thinking of you!

Sugar, congrats on the scan!

RC, welcome and I'll be thinking about you. Hope the spotting is just the baby settling in.

Lucy, congrats on getting to see your little princess!

And I officially passed my loss milestone day. I'm so close to being 13 weeks now that I can taste it. 4 more days until my scan....

Hi girls just popping in to say happy new year :) I'm absolutely shattered. I had the best intentions to go shopping in the sales today but once I got into town I just tuned into a zombie.

Good news though, my father in law is going to buy us a swinging crib :D

We're having a quiet one tonight because I just don't have the energy. Chinese, tv and bed. OH has 2 and a half bottles of whiskey... should be interesting. See you in 2011! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->