PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Sorry ladies, not great news from me. HCG was 947 and they couldn't see a pregnancy sac only something that might be a pseudo-sac so we're ?mc/?ectopic still. Going back for another scan on Tuesday morning.

Oh no, sorry Rabbitt. I hope Tuesday holds better news for you xx

Hoping for good news on Tuesday, Carly!

Congrats on your milestone, Starry Night!

Happy New Year's to all of you! I hope 2011 makes all of our dreams come true!

Rabbit, sorry, hoping you get a nice surprise Tuesday. :hugs:

Hi all and happy new year to you all x

So sorry on that news, fingers crossed for you at the scan :hugs:

My 13 week scan is tomorrow. I didn't make it this far last time so I'm starting to get scared yet a teensy bit excited too.

Good luck for tomorrow starry night :hugs: Can't wait to see your pic :D

I had the most awful abdo pain last night for a short time I think it was trapped wind as constipation has reared it's ugly head again :(

15 weeks for me tomorrow, times really speeding up!

I've been getting horrid abdomen pain since about week 11. I have noticed that when the pain is the worst my bump seems to have a little growth spurt in the days that follow. I also get heinous cramps in my lower back but I've learned those always proceed a bowel movement. My constipation is really bad. :(

I'll try to attach a photo. I don't have a scanner so I'll have to take a pic with my camera and try that way. I know I have lots of relatives I need to email it to.

Hope you have a great scan starry! :happydance:

Hoping for good news for Rabbit tomorrow too :hugs:

Happy 15 weeks tomorrow foxforce, doesn't time speed up when you get to 2nd tri! :kiss:

Good Luck Star and Rabbit.

I am nervous about my cervical cerclage procedure on the 12th, I on a vacation a week after so I'm not sure I can enjoy. I also picked up a chest cold on New Years. Fun times. But the silver lining is that we find out what the gender is on the 1st of Feburary

Hi ladies, just popping by to say hi

good luck starry and rabbit xx

Welcome back megg!

Hope everyone else is well xxx

thanks for all the good wishes ladies, just to let you know that we had another scan this morning and my gestational sac has doubled in size and now as a yolk sac, all in 4 days. Am being rescanned next wednesday to see if this is going to be a viable pregnancy. I've not got my hopes up too high as I'm still have brown spotting but I'm so relieved it's not an ectopic.

I think it sounds really hopeful, Carly... I do. In this early stage, a couple of days makes a world of difference! I bet you see a fetal pole Wed!

Rabbitchild that's good news, I hope things continue to get better! :) Your next scan is on the same day as my 12 week scan. We'll cheer each other on :hugs:

Thanks so much ladies, am still in a bit of shock but don't want to get my hopes up too much have been disappointed before.

I hope your 12 week scan goes well Sequeena, must be very exciting and nerve wracking all at once.

Mrs Wez, hope your cerclage goes well that's on the 12th too right? busy day then for us all here!

Rabbit, I understand your not wanting to get your hopes up. Just wanted to let you know that I had spotting from about the time I got my bfp until just a few weeks ago and so far it's been OK. Having a scan in a few hours so hopefully things are still OK.

Good luck for next week's scan.

Yup, it's on the 12th. I will have to be mointered for a few hours afterwards which is neat cause I can listen to the baby for a few hours. Good Luck, Rabbit. I hope all is well

Just got back from my scan and baby is doing fine! I won't get exact results until I see my OB next week but baby is measuring 74mm and has a nuchal translucency of 2mm (not sure what that means) Got to see baby roll and kick after we woke him up! :cloud9: You can see its hand floating in front of his face here. I think he's still sleeping in this shot.

Attachments

• DSCN9217_2.jpg
    DSCN9217_2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79