PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

So sweet, Starry! :hugs:

I've had a good deal of pink discharge today and trying to tell myself that its not a problem. I'll know for sure on Friday.

Well that sounds good Rabbit very positive :thumbup: Fx'd for your next scan

Much congrats Starry you must be so happy :hugs: Great pic too, looking very chilled!

Try not stress Megg, you take it easy though to make sure :hugs:

Hope rest of you are well? We have choosen our pram to be today - Icandy Apple Jogger just shopping about for a better price as the store will price match if we find cheaper.

Back to work tomorrow booo

Excellent news Rabbitt! :hugs: Crossing everything there's even more good news next week x
Starry, that is an awsome scan pic. My scan was at 10 + 6 and there's such a difference between that and 13 weeks. Amazing all the growth thats happening! Big congrats on passing another milestone x

Starry - what a great scan pic glad it went well for you.

thank you again to all the ladies here for your support and good to hear that others have spotted and been ok. Spotting has never ended well for me but I want to believe that it could be different this time just wish my preg symptoms would come back.

Hi I know its late only just found the thread but can I join, I'm due 8th June.

I went to the hospital to preregister for my cerclage procedure. It took an hour and a half but it was worth it cause I got to hear the baby. Heart rate was 160 and the baby didn't enjoy it. S/He kept trying to kick and move away from the probe. Naughty baby already. :haha:

Hello ladies,

Apologies for not being on for a while - back to school always means feeling shattered and an afternoon kip when I get in.

Hope everyones doing well and welcome to all the newbies!

Not much to report here - had my flu jab on Thurs and now feel like I have a cold coming on! :0( My 20 week scan is on 19th Jan - 3 days after my birthday!

Keep feeling little flutters - but that could easily be trapped wind lol!

Big hugs and super sticky dust to all xx

Hey girls, my little girl was born too soon last weds... could you please take me off the first page?

Thank you so much for your support xxx

Hey girls, my little girl was born too soon last weds... could you please take me off the first page?

Thank you so much for your support xxx

Oh, Amy! My heart breaks for you! I read it on FB the other day, and wasn't in a place I could come find you at the time! :( I'm sooooo sorry, lovely! :hugs:

Hello ladies,

Apologies for not being on for a while - back to school always means feeling shattered and an afternoon kip when I get in.

Hope everyones doing well and welcome to all the newbies!

Not much to report here - had my flu jab on Thurs and now feel like I have a cold coming on! :0( My 20 week scan is on 19th Jan - 3 days after my birthday!

Keep feeling little flutters - but that could easily be trapped wind lol!

Big hugs and super sticky dust to all xx

Hi Orna, just wanted to say that little flutters were the first thing I felt, when they got stronger I realised it was the baby, so could be! :flower:

Sorry for your loss, Amy.

AFM, had another huge bleed last night but got to see baby on the ultrasound this morning wiggling around. The technician even turned on the sound so I could hear the heart beat. She then pointed out the stomach, bladder and I could even make out its precious little femur! DH wasn't allowed in as it was an emergency scan so he was disappointed he missed out on hearing the heart beat. But I had an OB appointment this morning and he used the doppler and we both got to hear the heart beat again.

So I'm on indefinite bed rest (with some movement allowed) and there really isn't anything else that can be done but baby is happy and healthy right now.

Hi Ladies I hope everyone is doing ok, just to say I have to leave this thread as my miscarriage was pretty much confirmed today. I wish you all the best with your pregnancies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->