PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Aw no Rabbit so very sorry for you :cry: Take good care of yourself :hugs: xx

Had my cerclage procedure. Everything went great. I'm on bedrest for the next couple days. I had spinal anesthesia, (it burned but nothing too unbearable) which was very weird as I couldn't feel anything below my waist. Everything went great. Baby did and is doing great. I'm a bit sore down there, a little bit of spotting and my back, where they put the needle, in is tender. Other than that I can't complain. My nurses were great, even bought my DH breakfast as he left his wallet at home. :wacko: I have to followup with my OB on the 18th to check for shortening of the cervix and check Peanut.

Again, I'm SOOOO sorry, Carly! :(

Glad it went well, MrsWez!

Rabbit i'm so sorry for you loss :hugs: xx

MrsWez glad it all went well x

Sorry Rabbitt, big *hugs* and take care of yourself x

MrsWez, glad the procedure went well x

Hello my name is Shelley and I am pregnant with our second child following the loss of our firstborn daughter. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of this baby which will arrive via planned c-section on the 31st May 2011.
Hope you're all doing well x

May 31! It sounds so soon!!! Congrats, honey!

Hello my name is Shelley and I am pregnant with our second child following the loss of our firstborn daughter. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of this baby which will arrive via planned c-section on the 31st May 2011.
Hope you're all doing well x

Hi Shelley

Welcome...:wave:
Sorry about your loss :flower: wow must be great to know the date you will be having your 2nd?
How you feeling at the moment?
I've got to the point I feel better now just bad skin for now, bit of a moment today as I bumped my bump accidentally and it's been aching since but getting better now, I'm sure bubs is fine but makes you worry so much at the slightest thing!

Welcome, Shelley! Sorry about your daughter. Congrats on your rainbow baby!

AFM, in a few days I'll be 15 weeks and, I don't know why, 15 weeks seems like a big deal to me. Like I'm finally getting somewhere in this pregnancy, I guess. And it makes me 20 week scan not feel so far away...

15 weeks is definitely a big deal! I think lots of mini-milestones are big deals though... I think all the multiples of 3 feel big, actually! 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 33, 36!!! Those are all pretty major to me! I'm dying to be 9! LOL

I still wish we could speed up the hands of time. I don't mind skipping the next couple of months. I won't mind missing the potential memories. I just want to have my baby safe in my arms.

Could I join? I had a MMC last year, which got quite complicated as my body just didn't want to let go, even after I bled for over two weeks (after waiting months for anything to start) I needed an evac, which they messed up and I wound up back in hospital with blood loss since they'd left a load in there ... yeah, it wasn't a fun time.

But now I'm 13 weeks and 2 days pregnant, and I've had two scans which were both reassuring. My second one was last week, so since it's after 12 weeks and I've seen Dinky's okay I'm relaxing a fair bit now (as much as you ever can after a loss I think). My EDD is 23rd July.

Sorry about the mess you went through, Kess! But, congrats on your new little bub! :hugs:

Hi Kess :wave: and welcome
Sorry for all you have gone through :hugs:
Big congrats on being here and hope your taking good care xx

welcome cass, sorry for your loss.

I had to spend 2 days in the hospital due to a bladder infection and hypermesis. I am resting comfortable home now. I'm on bed rest for the next couple days. I am trying to stay out but because I am high risk it's possible I could end up back there. Baby is doing great. During a great 20 minute scan, she was able to confidently but unofficially say it's a boy.

Here is his profile
https://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x3/wezgray430/peanutbaby-1.jpg
You can see his hand near is face and his long legs.
https://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x3/wezgray430/peanutprofile-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->