PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

I weighed 120 until 6 years ago. I was in great shape but I looked unhealthy. I think my hubby likes me better with meat on my bones. :blush: I think it's how big my bbs got.

hi ladies, can someone take our this thread for me. I have so much going on at the moment i just cant get back online to update it for quite some time. If anyone can take over this thread i'ld be really appreciative. Thanks ladies

Mary - It seems fitting that I'd take it over since it was mine in the beginning, doesn't it? I'd happily do it. Plus, I'm due in the arse end of Summer... So no baby to distract me for a while. If everyone is okay with it, I'll do it!

Sounds great to me Meg!! I think you are the woman for the job! :thumbup:

Mary - It seems fitting that I'd take it over since it was mine in the beginning, doesn't it? I'd happily do it. Plus, I'm due in the arse end of Summer... So no baby to distract me for a while. If everyone is okay with it, I'll do it!

Can you add me to the list then, Meg33k, please?

Thank you.

Yay go Megg!

Today's thought; I really REALLY hate bus drivers.

Can you add me to the list then, Meg33k, please?

Thank you.

Well, if I get the thread assigned to me, I'll gladly add us both. But, we have to have a mod assign it to me first. I have no ability to make changes until then! I'm sorry! I promise to get on top of things as soon as I'm the thread's new owner though. I've run many, many threads... No worries! I'll take care of it!

Meg when you do change the thread can you correct the spelling of my username as well?
It's MrsWez not MrsWes

Sure, honey! As soon as it gets changed, I'll make all the updates necessary. Just make sure to keep posting what needs fixed or added! I'll get to it as soon as I have the ability!

Thanks meg, that make thing a lot easier for me.

My move isn't going so well. SOme many things to organise for the kids and i even got told off by a lady the otherday for not being organise to have my daughter booked in for kindy from the age of 2. Forget the fact that is only able to be done if you live in the suburb and state which i didn't untill 2 days ago. I got of the phone crying cause she basically called me a bad mother for not being organised.
On top of all of this i have my sisters baby delivered by c-section 4 weeks early cauuse it has a cleff pallet and while i was on holidays my MIL accused me of hating my own son when she was drunk and everyone ignored it the following day cause she was drunk. Now there is quite a bit of tension in my house cause DH and I dont quite see eye to eye on what to do about it and i dont really want her in my house or around my kids untill she appologies. She was also really really nasty to me the whole night before she said i didnt like my son.

Sorry for the long post and neglecting the thread but between internet issues and everythings thats happening i haven't had time to do anything. i just want to curl up in the fetal position for the next 4 months.:cry:

I'm sorry things are tough for you at the moment, Aussiettc. Keep your chin up.

Sorry its hard at the moment, Mary! :hugs: Thinking of you!

I'm sorry things aren't going well, Aussiettc I completely agree with you on what to do with your mil. Being drunk isn't an excuse for saying something so vile.

Hope things come good soon Aussie - nasty MIL! :devil:

Scan went well and there was Chip with heart beating away!

However, was misbehaving no end and the sonographer said the baby was stubborn - I replied "I'm saying nothing!"

She was unable to get the measurements but could have told us the sex - we said no though so we're having a surprise! Will change my avatar to the new pic and feel free to have a guess!

Get to go back in 9 days for another scan so she can have another go and we get another pic! Bonus. :happydance:

Am starting to look forward and get excited about becoming a Mummy for real and holding this little one in my arms.:cloud9:

Sorry for the ramble and hope you're all ok. xxx

Sounds great, honey! :) I respect Team Yellow mummies so much... I can't do it!

LOL Megg - OH wanted to know before we went in - when she asked the question I so nearly caved in! Just hope they don't ask us at the next scan as I could give in!

Aww! Now I hope they DO ask! LOL I'm so impatient... even with other people's babies! :rofl: I would have loved to know from day 1 with me... for real... I can't stand not knowing! LOL Watch my baby be stubborn and not show the goods!

My baby must be a bit of a tart as that was all it gave away to the sonographer lol! As my colleagues said, "Just like it's mother!" lol

:rofl: Nah... Most do give up the goods... I just worry mine won't since I want to know so badly!

Mine did, he wasn't shy about showing his bits until she wanted to take a picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->