PAL SUMMER BABIES (winter down south) 2011 ;) - Being updated again!

Well, knowing is more important than photographic documentation! LOL

Good luck on your scan tomorrow Meg!

hi ladies,
thanks for the support i appreciate it. My MIL is always a little strange to say the least but this last time takes the cake.
Anyway enough about her, i have sent of the request to get meg to take ove the tread so hopefully that happens soon.
As for the potty shots, i'm team yellow still had a scan done 2 weeks ago and will remain team yellow all the way. My first DS was quite the shy one and woould not give up the good for every single scan i had and i had about 10 all up due to pre term labour at 20 weeks. DH still laughs about it to this day.

Okay... I've PM'd the mod who will be changing ownership of the thread. It should be mine tomorrow. Please post any changes you want made to the front page so I can start on it ASAP!

Thread ownership has been changed. Who needs added? Who needs gender updated? Give me as much info as you can, please! I'll get on it today!

MrsWez - I've changed your 's' to the proper 'z' already and removed the 2 angels that I know about.

I'm team :blue: Thanks Meg!!

I know of Razcox and amy for angels

Collecting changes now and will update after my scan today.

Good luck on your scan. :flower: Be good baby Ixxy!!!

Thread ownership has been changed. Who needs added? Who needs gender updated? Give me as much info as you can, please! I'll get on it today!

MrsWez - I've changed your 's' to the proper 'z' already and removed the 2 angels that I know about.

Good luck in your scan.

Can you add me for the 23rd July please?

How did the scan go Meg? I'm hoping all is well.

All is well! The heart rate was 182! S/he is so much bigger than before! :cloud9:

Pics---

Full pic with heartbeat along the bottom:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5209/5376134756_f42b05cfee_z.jpg

Cropped pic:

https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5285/5375534943_3c5f008f5b.jpg

Congrats, Megg! So happy for you!

AFM, spotting again (grrrrr) but it's all brown junk and seems to be slowing down. I just have to make sure I'm lying down the bulk of the day. So super boring! I was watching some Hollywood Countdown show that was listing Hollywood's Top 10 Moms and the actresses were all taking about running around on set big and pregnant and there I am, only able to lie on the couch and hear about strong, pregnant ladies conquering the world. lol

Great pic Megg! Fantastic news - did they tell you the sex? lol! Won't be long... x

Well... I actually read every single post in the thread... So, I think I have all the people who wanted to be added up on the front post now. I have blue/pink tickers for those of you who already know and will happily edit for those of you who are finding out! If you intend to stay Team Yellow and want a specific gender-neutral ticker for that, I'll happily do that too.

Great pic Megg! Fantastic news - did they tell you the sex? lol! Won't be long... x

I wish they could tell me the sex at 8 weeks! LOL But, no... I have to wait a bit longer! LOL

Hi ladies! I was wondering if I could perhaps sneak into this group? I'm not technically due in the summer (Sept 7th) but am without a home in PAL and a bit out of place on the normal September threads! Hope this is ok?
Ps. I have had a scan this morning and it showed a little blob with a heartbeat so I am over the moon!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->