Personalized Name Requests Available For You

So sorry for your loss. X

When you feel upto it i would like some help. Partners last name is Roost. I like Aliyah Hope Roost for a girl, but he doesnt. So a girls name similiar to that which is easy to pronounce different but not too different, if you get what i mean. And middle name is Hope :)

For a boy we like Ethan, Kai or Seth but Ethan is very popular and i dont want a really popular name. Middle name is either Craig (my dad), James (partners mums family tradition) and John (partners dads family tradition). I only want Craig for a middle name but :)

Your help would be great. Thank you

I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :(
x

Thank you for your condolences xx

When you feel upto it i would like some help. Partners last name is Roost. I like Aliyah Hope Roost for a girl, but he doesnt. So a girls name similiar to that which is easy to pronounce different but not too different, if you get what i mean. And middle name is Hope :)

For a boy we like Ethan, Kai or Seth but Ethan is very popular and i dont want a really popular name. Middle name is either Craig (my dad), James (partners mums family tradition) and John (partners dads family tradition). I only want Craig for a middle name but :)

Thank you for your condolences xx I will work on your request now & then head to bed. Will send you a PM shortly xx

Sarah xx

Your Personalized Name Request has been sent via Private Message! xx

Sarah xx :hugs::hugs::flower:

I am sorry about your loss too. I came across this post and just read the first part on pg 1 and I pm'd you. Didn't want you to think I was being rude by just going ahead and asking for help. Again hope you find peace.

I am sorry about your loss too. I came across this post and just read the first part on pg 1 and I pm'd you. Didn't want you to think I was being rude by just going ahead and asking for help. Again hope you find peace.

Oh not a problem at all honey xxx That thought never crossed my mind :hugs:
Thank you for your condolences.

The visitation has been scheduled for Sunday/Monday, so I was able to do requests today, I am just finding I get tired alot faster these days and don't know how much I can get around to, so I didnt want to commit to something and then not be able to live up to it all :hugs:

If you don't mind, I will get to your request tomorrow morning, am just headed to bed now.

:hugs:

Hey Hun,

Sent you Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx :flower::hugs::hugs:

Just take your time whenever you feel like doing it is fine. I got your first message and responded back to it. If you have time or feel like it get to it whenever I am in no hurry I have like 6 or 7 more months to go haha.

How're you doing hun? I'll put in a request now if thats okay, but theres no rush at all with it, take your time and I understand if you can't do it.

I have three names picked out for our little girl: Annalyn, Liliana & Anabelle (although they keep changing)
I need two mn's for each. Some of my favourites are : Grace, Violet, Eve, Paige & Amelia.

I love flower and jewel names, and I'm not really in to anything thats overly popular or common. So any suggestions for mn's or possible new first names would be lovely.
Thank you :flow:

I'm sending you lots of hugs at this difficult time :hugs: x

hi....sorry to bother you but we are having a difficult time deciding on a boys name.... Our DD's name is Audrey.....

we have a yellow bump again this time and for our girl we have decided on Beatrice...but really struggling with a boys name. Our last name is Leiras (lay-rus). Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Hi there!!!

We are convinced we are having a boy but not sure yet so trying to find names for both sexes.

We have a DD called Aryana Gracy.. It means pretty eastern girl in persian.

I myself LOVE unique or exotic names, like persian, spanish, italian etc.

We like girls names like sienna, isabella (but its too popular-but we love bella!) and boys names, well.... we dont really know! Lol we had planned to use Alexander or Xander as a middle name but that could always change.

Anyway, we are hoping to find Ideas for exotic girls names and strong boys names that are not too hard to pronounce and definately not too popular lol

Thank you!!!!

Hi :flowers:

Could you do some for me please? :) i am looking for a girls name that is very cute and pretty, i like names that end in (a) like my daughters first and middle name, she is called Keira Isla Grace Hardy. I also quite like Myla.

I hope you are well hun x

Hey Ladies,

The Visitation & Funeral were the past 2 days, so they have been pretty long full days. I am going to catch up on all the requests left for me the past little while, hopefully within the next day or so.

I am very sorry for those of you who have had to wait to get the advice & help you have asked for. I am still having difficult days, but hopefully this keeps my mind off of it for a bit!

I just want everyone to know I really appreciate the support you all have shown the past while. I know Grampa is in a better place now, and we all just have to get used to that idea.

I know in my original post I have said within 24-48 hours, I will try my hardest to stick to that; but sometimes I just need a nap & a break.

Please understand :hugs: Alright, off to do some requests!! :)

Sarah xx :hugs:hugs: :flower:

Just take your time whenever you feel like doing it is fine. I got your first message and responded back to it. If you have time or feel like it get to it whenever I am in no hurry I have like 6 or 7 more months to go haha.

How're you doing hun? I'll put in a request now if thats okay, but theres no rush at all with it, take your time and I understand if you can't do it.

I have three names picked out for our little girl: Annalyn, Liliana & Anabelle (although they keep changing)
I need two mn's for each. Some of my favourites are : Grace, Violet, Eve, Paige & Amelia.

I love flower and jewel names, and I'm not really in to anything thats overly popular or common. So any suggestions for mn's or possible new first names would be lovely.
Thank you :flow:

I'm sending you lots of hugs at this difficult time :hugs: x

hi....sorry to bother you but we are having a difficult time deciding on a boys name.... Our DD's name is Audrey.....

we have a yellow bump again this time and for our girl we have decided on Beatrice...but really struggling with a boys name. Our last name is Leiras (lay-rus). Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Hi there!!!

We are convinced we are having a boy but not sure yet so trying to find names for both sexes.

We have a DD called Aryana Gracy.. It means pretty eastern girl in persian.

I myself LOVE unique or exotic names, like persian, spanish, italian etc.

We like girls names like sienna, isabella (but its too popular-but we love bella!) and boys names, well.... we dont really know! Lol we had planned to use Alexander or Xander as a middle name but that could always change.

Anyway, we are hoping to find Ideas for exotic girls names and strong boys names that are not too hard to pronounce and definately not too popular lol

Thank you!!!!

Hi :flowers:

Could you do some for me please? :) i am looking for a girls name that is very cute and pretty, i like names that end in (a) like my daughters first and middle name, she is called Keira Isla Grace Hardy. I also quite like Myla.

I hope you are well hun x

Hey Ladies!

Thank you all for your understanding in the delay!

You all have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message. If you need more help please feel free to message me back again!

Sarah xx :hugs: :hugs: :flower:

Can you try n help me? We are having a girl, her sisters are called Lily Ella and Evie Hope. I'd really like something in there to honour Evie as sadly she was stillborn x

wow, are you really doing this for everybody? you're a star! :flower:

this one might be a challenge, hope you can help!

- this is our first so nothing to match it to.
- we'd like just one name, no middle name.
- my husband's surname is Salayandia (!)
- we are both Spanish speakers but live in the UK, so the spelling/pronunciation has to be simple (for the grandparents) but also readable in English.
- we like regional/ethnic names (such as basque, greek or scottish names)

i think we are too picky and can't find anything!
could you help us with a girls name plase?

thanks!!

Oh me too for a little girl. We like very unusual names but nothing too complicated to say or spell. Something that you don't hear very often. We're thinking about Zola but I'm not sure how much I love it. I also like Isla but its becoming very popular. I'm open to hear anything. The middle name will be Catherine.

Can you try n help me? We are having a girl, her sisters are called Lily Ella and Evie Hope. I'd really like something in there to honour Evie as sadly she was stillborn x

wow, are you really doing this for everybody? you're a star! :flower:

this one might be a challenge, hope you can help!

- this is our first so nothing to match it to.
- we'd like just one name, no middle name.
- my husband's surname is Salayandia (!)
- we are both Spanish speakers but live in the UK, so the spelling/pronunciation has to be simple (for the grandparents) but also readable in English.
- we like regional/ethnic names (such as basque, greek or scottish names)

i think we are too picky and can't find anything!
could you help us with a girls name plase?

thanks!!

Oh me too for a little girl. We like very unusual names but nothing too complicated to say or spell. Something that you don't hear very often. We're thinking about Zola but I'm not sure how much I love it. I also like Isla but its becoming very popular. I'm open to hear anything. The middle name will be Catherine.

You all have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

Me again hun, sorry to bother you! Could you possibly give me some suggestions for middle names? I have Sienna & Amelia in mind as first names, so two middle names for each would be great as I'm having trouble matching them, especially Sienna.
I'm open to suggestions for other first names too.
No rush, thanks :hugs: xx

Me again hun, sorry to bother you! Could you possibly give me some suggestions for middle names? I have Sienna & Amelia in mind as first names, so two middle names for each would be great as I'm having trouble matching them, especially Sienna.
I'm open to suggestions for other first names too.
No rush, thanks :hugs: xx

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

Hi Sarah, hope you're feeling a bit better x

We're team yellow and have got Isla Josephine for our girl and can't properly decide on a boys.. Surname Thompson, considered Neil as a middle name (my fathers name who passed away - not the best name, sorry dad!), thinking about Ben, DH loves William (good strong, rugby name!) but I want something a smidgin different but not that's going to get him picked on! Any suggestions would be great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->