Pets!

Goodness brown & tan doxies are highly sought after in the UK :) I love the look of Roxy and Porkchop :)

Although not getting a doxie unless it has it's own building in case I get a Porkchop :rofl:

Goodness brown & tan doxies are highly sought after in the UK :) I love the look of Roxy and Porkchop :)

Although not getting a doxie unless it has it's own building in case I get a Porkchop :rofl:

If I had an air conditioned and heated barn, the dog might find himself living in it, lol.

These are my cats:
Jolson is first - he's 15 years old and The Boss! :D

Then came Percy who is 2 years old and so nervous as he was badly abused before he came to us. We can tickle his ears but not pick him up :)

Then there is Minstrel who is also 2 and she ADORES Baldrick & Teddy and regularly sleeps on their noses or throats :)

And yes Jolson & Percy look very similar :D

Awww kitties!! I would LOVE another cat, but Mr Peter is not good with others - we tried :(

If I had an air conditioned and heated barn, the dog might find himself living in it, lol.

You'd go get him out of there cause he'd be all alone :thumbup:

I know; I can't even stand to leave the effer in his crate, lol.

I know; I can't even stand to leave the effer in his crate, lol.

He'd be staring at you through the window of his little "doxie house" with sad sad eyes...........like puss n boots gives sad eyes in the movie shrek - that would be porky :haha:

I reckon Porkie can do it better than Puss in Boots from Shrek :)

Shame Mr Peter won't allow another cat Eva :( But trust me avoid female cats they are HARD work :)

all the pets are sooo cute!!

these are my terrors:

Pickle
https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/louisefowler/pie.jpg

Brody

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/louisefowler/bean.jpg

they look all cute and innocent, when in reality they are soooo naughty! They are both rescue dogs and had quite a hard life before - we think Pickle was beaten by someone, when we picked them they were all skin and bone - not now!! they are cuddly smoochy pups who demand attention and treats - all the time!

I love this thread! Awwwwww! I love them ALL!!!!! Nice work, Eva...

Wooly, i agree with you about the female cats....but still love them so....

I think i prefer female dogs, though....as they don't walk with shlongs hanging out....

I love this thread! Awwwwww! I love them ALL!!!!! Nice work, Eva...

Wooly, i agree with you about the female cats....but still love them so....

I think i prefer female dogs, though....as they don't walk with shlongs hanging out....

Did you see my photo of Teddy bless him he doesn't have much a shlong to hang out :rofl:

Not sure I'd have another female dog either :shrug: All the females I've lived with have been harder work than the males :)

:haha::haha::haha:

Well, if I could find a longer-coated male (to hide his hanging shlong) that doesn't want to hump Lola, I would adopt him in a NY minute....

DH theorizes that Lola was a harlot in another life....

Here's my Darcy.

Attachments

• Darcy closeup.jpg
    Darcy closeup.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1
She's actually a she - I know, the name Darcy doesn't make it clear :wacko::wacko:

She does look a bit like she's looking down her nose at everyone in that photo, but she's actually a bit of a tart, for a cat...

Sorry Darcy :blush: Well being as gorgeous as she is then she's allowed to be a tart :laugh2:

When I say tart, I mean in terms of terms of trying to please people. She doesn't have the necessary...err...equipment to be an actual tart :haha::haha:

Oh bless her I have so misunderstood her :blush:

But I claim in my defence that my female whilst not having the necessary equipment is a tart in the true sense of the word :laugh2:

I'll play :) Here are my 2 pugs...Cosmo on the left, and Belly on the right:

https://i54.tinypic.com/2ag82gm.jpg

And here is my horse, Chase:

https://i55.tinypic.com/2whgyaa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin