Pets!

here's my Roxy... the feline version!

i'd love a house full of furry friends but she's as much as my dh will tolerate... i intend to work on that though... :winkwink:

Attachments

• 100_0712.jpg
    100_0712.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 3

i'd love a house full of furry friends but she's as much as my dh will tolerate... i intend to work on that though... :winkwink:

AWWWWW MAN! The feline version of Roxy is gorgeous!! :flower:

AWWWWW MAN! The feline version of Roxy is gorgeous!! :flower:

she's my only ally in a house full of boys!! :) am loving all the pics, they are all so full of character... makes me sooo want another dog.. i used to have a scottie, Hector, he was a great pet... in the meantime i guess i'll indulge in your pics !

Given the chance, I'd be a crazy cat lady with like 20 cats :wacko:

Given the chance, I'd be a crazy cat lady with like 20 cats :wacko:

haha me too! in fact my dh calls me that already.. mad cat lady.. we only have Roxy but all the neighbourhood cats tend to congregate in our garden i chat to them all .. :haha:

I think Mr Peter is getting annoyed with my picture taking :blush:

https://www.primliciousgraphics.com/pictures/PISSYPETE.jpg

The first ever pic I took of Peter 30 minutes after we got him at a pet store
https://www.primliciousgraphics.com/pictures/BABYPETE.jpg

DH was almost ready for another dog, but he looks at Porkchop and changes his mind, every stinking time, lol.

AWWW.....Adorable.....How old was Peter there?

I think I want another kitty....Fabio and Alley cat would kick my a$$ if I brought one home...

AWWW.....Adorable.....How old was Peter there?

I think I want another kitty....Fabio and Alley cat would kick my a$$ if I brought one home...

He was about 10 weeks old. We went to a pet store, and as always I go straight for where the cats are. There was a cage that had 4 kittens in it.

I asked to hold the "tan" one. The saleschick said, it wasn't a good idea cause that kitten always bites. I said "hand it over" lol

She took the kitten out, he bit her, she handed him over & he started purring & smooched my nose............yep, I was sold. So we took him home & I named him Peter! :thumbup:

DH was almost ready for another dog, but he looks at Porkchop and changes his mind, every stinking time, lol.

You could offer DH "favors" if he forgets about porkchops "uniqueness" :haha:

His 'favors' won't get me knocked up, lol.

They might if you have a bowl & a turkey baster handy :haha:

Saliva kills jizz, lol.

Well shit............nevermind then :haha:

Eva...I was soooo tempted last weekend....there was a crazy ass gray kitten for adoption at PetSmart named 'Spaz'....he was hardcore crazy....pouncing on the other kittens in the cage, biting kids' fingers, trying to kick another kitten off the hammock in the cage....this kitten was pure comedy...

i should just adopt him and the rest of my pack can go phuck themselves....:growlmad:

I love those pugs and your horse is stunning :) I'm very respectful of horses but only ever went riding once was put on a shire horse and got thrown onto a concrete surface so never again :nope:

Now do Pugs snore? Or is that a lie I heard somewhere?

Charlie looks like a darling :)

Yes...pugs snore! Loudly at times :dohh: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->