Pets!

I take it you are going to keep her and what time tomorrow is her surgery?

Fleas are not a good thing. I think I would have set off a flea bomb by now, lol.

Quick hijack, does BnB go down every night at 11:45 or am I the only one that gets kicked off, lol.

Flea bomb?

Yep, you set it off in the middle of the room and run for it, lol. You cannot come back in your home for several hours and you'd have to get the cats out, but it will kill everything.

I am sure there is some reason you can't do it for TTC, but it beats getting the plague, lol

She didn't have a lot.....and we gave her a flea bath and flea meds....I am hoping for the best...I don't think any of mine have ever had fleas...

The wormy poop is gross, though....

Do you have to clean everything once you set off the bomb?

DH said the fosterer's house was nasty and smelly....He should have known better...

The rescuers/fosterers have very good intentions, but so many of them over-extend themselves and end up neglecting themselves, their homes, etc...

The one time I had to do it, from a foster I got, it did leave a film on some of my tables. But, my DH is very sensitive to fleas bc his base in Afghanistan was covered with fleas, so he cannot deal with seeing just one, lol.

The rescuers/fosterers have very good intentions, but so many of them over-extend themselves and end up neglecting themselves, their homes, etc...

Umm, yeah. That's called a 'rule-out' for hoarding, lol. And some of them do have issues, lol.

Dmom how are Barney & Porkchop?

Batteries can be dangerous but if passed within 24 hours normally no issues unless really old batteries which are already leaking. Half & half will always do when no normal milk as the milk settles the stomach and it's an alkaline so reduces the effect of the acid so helps slow the stomach acids effect on the battery.

With regards to my Paddy he usually hangs out so that his whole front quarter is hanging out and then he lunges so gets even more out :nope: If you ever seen the film Marley & Me then Paddy has done what Marley did from a car :shock:

On long journeys or if I need to use the motorway (freeway) then all the dogs are harnessed but on short journeys it takes so long to harness them I don't do it which is wrong so I'll probably start doing that now :blush:

So far the boys are good; I think we are going to see what the morning poop brings us, lol.

Oh the joy of searching through dog poo to check for batteries :sick: :hugs:

wow...well take them in for X-rays just in case!

I figure we'll just save our money and I'll take the dogs to the airport and I can let TSA scan the for free, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->