Pets!

I hope this works. I am not very computer literate.
I wanted to add a pic of my furbaby. She and I are like peas and carrots. Her name is Zoey, and she is a Mini-Aussie.

Attachments

• IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 3
Viking...she is very pretty! I have heard that Aussies have a lot of energy, lol.

She does have a lot of energy! But she is trainable (unlike a certain dachie *runs and hides*). She is a smart girl and ready to please. If she isn't wanting to please she can always be bribed with food. I have never seen a more food motivated dog. We used to do agility until a crazy biatch took over teaching our class. I deal with enough crazies at work. I choose to not deal with them during my off time. I miss agility, but we go for walks and she is fine. she is already 4.5 years old. Time flies. She gets really worn out in the heat but if the temp is good she can go forever. We used to run, but I have noticed she isn't as keen when it is hot, so walks are better. They wear her out just fine. I love her to bits.

Sus...Any news from the vet?

It´s very bad news
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

They thought she had kideny failure, but they have found a massive tumour in her bowel. She only has 4 to 8 weeks to live. I have been so upset today.
It seems a nighmare.

Thanks Googly and Viking. It is hard to lose a furbaby!

Is the vet making kitty comfortable? :cry: :hugs:

Yes, she is on medication steroids, some tummy protector and other thigns, to make her feel confortable and pain free. They have told me though that once she stos eating and looks sad, it is time to put her asleep. To save her suffering and being in pain.
I am dreading that moment, don´t have the guts to take her.

Is the vet making kitty comfortable? :cry: :hugs:

Yes, she is on medication steroids, some tummy protector and other thigns, to make her feel confortable and pain free. They have told me though that once she stos eating and looks sad, it is time to put her asleep. To save her suffering and being in pain.
I am dreading that moment, don´t have the guts to take her.

:hugs:

Oh Sus I'm so sorry.... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Poor kitty...:cry::cry:

Sus, I am so sorry about your kitty. I struggle with the thought of having to go thru the same. My kitty had a major crisis and I was given the option of putting her to sleep or spending vast amount of money to try and save her. She survived somehow, but I believe she suffered a lot in the process. I wonder if that was fair to her. I was too weak to take her to the vet to put her out of her suffering. I felt it was my responsibility to do everything possible for her. But was that more for me (not wanting to lose her) or for her? I still struggle with the decision I made, but she is a happy kitty now living with grammy and grampy.
I was a huge wimp and couldn't do it.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

First of all, thank you all ladies for your support. You are all great and it means a lot to me.

Viking, you have to think that you made the right decision as you have a happy kitty now! It was worth all the pain!!

I was given the option of cgemotherapy, but that would only extend her life few more months. Uma is almost 14, and on top of her cancer she has kidney disease. I didnt think it was fair to put her through all that pain and losing fur just for my own selfisness. So I have to let her go.

I am a wimp as well so not sure how i am going to take her to The vet when its time for her to go asleep!

Aaah pets! They bring loads of hapyness and they break your heart

Sus, IDK what your vet is like, but for one of my pets, I had the vet come to my home; I won't say it was easier, but it was more comfortable. :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I did the same for Buddha...It was more comfortable and more peaceful....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"