Pets!

Yes i take him his feed every morning and then sometimes I pass by later to check he hasn´t got his rope tangled up round all the rubbish in his field. I´m hopefully talking to a vet this weekend who will give me a better idea of where we stand, but sadly to Buddists pulled out.

Oh Nats, the poor horse! Bravo for helping him. I am praying he is going to be okay and get a lovely new home. Que tal hijos de puta por no cuidarlo! Tan cruel. :cry:

Indigo, your kitties look so adorbs. I miss mine. They live with my parents. My dog loved to chase them, and my DH is allergic to them. They make his asthma pretty bad. They are such lovies. They love my mom though. They sit on her lap. They never did that with me, so they must be happy there.

The maltipoo is so cute!

Oh Nats, the poor horse! Bravo for helping him. I am praying he is going to be okay and get a lovely new home. Que tal hijos de puta por no cuidarlo! Tan cruel. :cry:

Indigo, your kitties look so adorbs. I miss mine. They live with my parents. My dog loved to chase them, and my DH is allergic to them. They make his asthma pretty bad. They are such lovies. They love my mom though. They sit on her lap. They never did that with me, so they must be happy there.

The maltipoo is so cute!

Si es verdad es cruel, pero creo que con el crisis ellos estan sufriendo tambien. Que podemos hacer?
I am now looking for a second hand horse blanket, this is almost worse than ttc, I am constantly worrying about horse and now it is raining and he is shivering all the time and I don´t know what to do to help him.

Nats a rug would be perfect if you can find one. Aw, you're so kind :hugs:. It's a shame he doesn't have a little shelter with bedding to keep him warm. But you're doing everything you can and I'm looking forward to your updates and hoping and praying he gets a home.

I was going to say damn those buddhists but I'm worried about my karma.

Ok I need some serious prayers and good vibes on behalf of my horsey friend. there is someone who is considering setting up a riding school who might buy the other horses owned by the same owners, (they are fed and stabled near by but not out with my horse,) and she might take poor horse too, I hope so, I haven´t managed to manifest a BFP but I´m going to try my best to influence the universe on this one. SO cross your fingers and touch wood for me ladies that horse is going to get a better chance at life soon.

Ok I need some serious prayers and good vibes on behalf of my horsey friend. there is someone who is considering setting up a riding school who might buy the other horses owned by the same owners, (they are fed and stabled near by but not out with my horse,) and she might take poor horse too, I hope so, I haven´t managed to manifest a BFP but I´m going to try my best to influence the universe on this one. SO cross your fingers and touch wood for me ladies that horse is going to get a better chance at life soon.

Consider it done Nats! [-o<
:hugs:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Poor horse, these things upset me, can´t see animals suffering. I wonder how much would it cost me to send you from here one of my friend´s hore second hand blankets/raincoats via courrier. She has about 15 blankets for her horse!!
Poor thing! He does deserve a better life! Let´s hope he gets it soon.

Poor baby! FXed they take him in, too. :cry:

Why are they caring for their other horses, but have ostracized him? :shrug:

Is it very cold? Horses don't need to be indoors but if it's proper cold and wet they do need a rug. You might be best off looking for something like a 'new Zealand rug' for the winter. He's got an accessible water source, right?
Shame about the buddhists - that would have been a good story. Anyway FXd for you and Horse. He's got a friend - things are looking up for him already.

Thanks for the cute hodgeheg pics everyone!

How goes it with Horse? Does he have a name? Smelly Horse perhaps, from previous comments? ;)

I love this! I'm on of those crazies who talks to my pets all the time. I always tell them, you will always be my first little girl and boy. God, the joy they bring!

Can't figure out how to upload from my harddrive but I have a 3 yr old Pekingese and a 5 yr old Border/Golden mix.

that pekinese is seriously cute I can see some serious attitude there!

I'll have new puppy pics to upload to this thread really soon, can't wait :thumbup:

How goes it with Horse? Does he have a name? Smelly Horse perhaps, from previous comments? ;)

Apparently his real name is Accordion, due to how he walks. But I don´t like it so most of the time I call him stinky or just Horse. Or if he is being lovely, bubby. He is getting used to me and I might try walking a little bit with him tomorrow, get him used to it in case I have to lead him into a horse box.

Aw, bubby! I like bubby :hugs:.

Mo has taken to sh1tting in the bath EVERY night. To be honest it's easier to clean it up than to mess with his litter tray but srsly, it's not a good habit for him to be getting into. I'm going to start putting a bit of water in the bath overnight (he always does it when I go to bed so it's the first thing I see in the morning in the bathroom :sick:) as he's not keen on getting his feet wet. Hopefully that'll teach him some manners!

Oh yuck! Maybe he sees you doing it in the toilet, can´t manage that but thinks at least he is in the right room. If you put the litter in the bath where would he plant it?

Oh yuck! Maybe he sees you doing it in the toilet, can´t manage that but thinks at least he is in the right room. If you put the litter in the bath where would he plant it?

That's a very good point! He is obsessed with the bathroom. I don't know why because he's not keen on water like most cats. I'm going to try putting his litter tray IN the bathroom.
He's a very eccentric cat. Some times OH and I look at each other and you can tell we're both thinking 'he's not right.' Lol. I wouldn't have him any other way though :hugs:.

Keekee my cat is the same, loves the bathroom, so her litter tray is in there. It works fo her!

Nats it is a great idea to start walking with the horse, as you say it will make things easier if you have to move him as he will trust you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->