Pets!

Gorgeous pets, ladies.

I want to pick Mo up and squeeze him....:awww:

Mrs. A....Your oldest cat left you? :cry:

Does she still come over to visit, at least?

I see her every day Indigo... she has taken to sleeping on the boat parked on their driveway next door!! She has never been overly friendly with anyone except when you are wearing a woollen jumper (she loved sucking bobbles into it and left some disturbing dribble patches too!)

She knows she can sill come home... its up to her :(

I agree with you too that Mo is a real cutie x

I just went for a walk to cheer myself up a bit and ended up needing a home for a horse! I pass this horse everytime I go out for a walk and it hasa always depressed me that he is tied up in a field, but before he looked ok. Now he is thin and the bridle is cutting into his nose. I gave him some carrots and grass and went to ask our friend the farmer whose he is. He says the people who own him don´t want him anymore, and if they can´t get rid of him soon they will have the butcher come. Fortunately for Horse the butcher doesn´t want to come as it is too far. So now I´m calling everyone I know who has land or horses and trying to find him a home. OH wants to put him in our garden for now, but it isn´t that big so I don´t think that is going to happen. Well I wanted a distraction and now i guess I got one. You have to be so careful what you wish for in life!!

I just went for a walk to cheer myself up a bit and ended up needing a home for a horse! I pass this horse everytime I go out for a walk and it hasa always depressed me that he is tied up in a field, but before he looked ok. Now he is thin and the bridle is cutting into his nose. I gave him some carrots and grass and went to ask our friend the farmer whose he is. He says the people who own him don´t want him anymore, and if they can´t get rid of him soon they will have the butcher come. Fortunately for Horse the butcher doesn´t want to come as it is too far. So now I´m calling everyone I know who has land or horses and trying to find him a home. OH wants to put him in our garden for now, but it isn´t that big so I don´t think that is going to happen. Well I wanted a distraction and now i guess I got one. You have to be so careful what you wish for in life!!

:cry: That's so sad Nats but brilliant that you're trying to find him a home. I hope you do! :hugs: I love horses. I love their smell.

Just got back from feeding horse. we still don´t have a home for him which is sad. But at least I know he isn´t hungry now. A friend whose husband is a vet says his back is broken,well he walks, although it is a bit strange, so I don´t know what I should do really. How can you tell if a horse is in pain? I will keep trying to make his life better and if he has to be put to sleep then I hope I have the strength to have it done.
On the up side he ate all his food and wanted to throw the bucket around. He nudged me when I stood with my back to him and yesterday he whinnied when I left, we are bonding. I have always been allergic to harses and never thought I would end up caring for one. Life is odd!

I am so glad you are caring for him....:hugs:

I am so pissed at his guardians, though. :growlmad: They should be ashamed! :grr:

Have you taken his pic yet?

No I haven´t taken the camera up there. He doesn´t look very good right now. maybe I should take a before and after shot of him for when he is a bit better.

Just got back from feeding horse. we still don´t have a home for him which is sad. But at least I know he isn´t hungry now. A friend whose husband is a vet says his back is broken,well he walks, although it is a bit strange, so I don´t know what I should do really. How can you tell if a horse is in pain? I will keep trying to make his life better and if he has to be put to sleep then I hope I have the strength to have it done.
On the up side he ate all his food and wanted to throw the bucket around. He nudged me when I stood with my back to him and yesterday he whinnied when I left, we are bonding. I have always been allergic to harses and never thought I would end up caring for one. Life is odd!

:cry:
Poor thing, but what a good job you are there to feed him. I guess with a lot of animals they wouldn't eat if they were in a lot of pain so that's got to be a good sign? That's so sweet that you are bonding. I really hope you find a home for him Nats, are there any charities that might take him? You're a horsey angel! :hugs:. Life is odd but I like to think that things happen for a reason.

This is my fur baby Sebastian!! Thank god for him - he helps keep me sane through all the TTC!

Attachments

• Sebastian Mexico.jpg
    Sebastian Mexico.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2
Maltipoo - had to have part poodle so there would be no shedding. He's wonderful!

Here are my cuddlers...When the weather gets chilly, they get super cuddly and loving...

https://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j456/Indigo77/73ae6250.jpg

Nothing like the warmth of a cat. :flower:

I have a cat as well. Do you have any concerns with cats and pregnancy? I hear your not supposed to change cat litter or something. Which is a good excuse to make my husband do it! :haha:

Here are my cuddlers...When the weather gets chilly, they get super cuddly and loving...

https://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j456/Indigo77/73ae6250.jpg

Lovely cats!! they are so cute!1

Nats, I can´t believe you are looking after a horse! how is it now? Has a vet seen him?

HI Sus,
He isn´t very good really, all I can do is improve his lot a little but I can´t afford to pay a vet. I will call a friend tomorrow who knows the horse and knows about horses and see what he thinks. Shame no one will take him as his back is bad and he can´t be ridden. Still I´ll keep looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->