Pets!

Oh no, poor horse:cry:
At least he is lucky that he is getting attention and care from you. It is a pity you are not in the uk, as i have a friend who would have him. Or I would have him renting space on her land.

Thanks Sus, it is a shame, I think there are so many people who could help him there. RSPCA, donkey sanctuaries etc. Maybe there are here but I can´t find them. Now it is pouring with rain again (you were so lucky with the weather!!) and poor thing is soaked through and has no where to shelter. But his tummy is full and we had a nice cuddle this morning, well either it was a horse hug or he was just resting his head on my chest.
BTW I´m off to Barcelona tomorrow to see a friend, if it stops raining, hopefully we find somewhere nice to shelter otherwise, some where with pinxos!!

Aw Nats. It was definitely a horsey hug :hugs:. I'm praying someone comes along who can take him in. It's so sad to think of him out there on his own...but at least he has you :thumbup:.

Hockey, Sebastian is adorable! :awww:

Indigo, what are your cuddly kitties names? They are lovely :hugs:
I want to squish them!

Fabio is the blonde boy and AC (Alley Cat) is the petite tuxedo....

Natsby....Poor thing gave you a cuddle....very sweet...I wish someone would take him in...:cry:

Nats I want him even more. I have just emailed my friend who has horses for her opinion. Does the horse have one of those blankets/raincoats?
It is soo sweet! A horse cuddle. You are right over here it would be easy to rehome him. Where is he now?

Have a great time in Barcelona! We were very lucky with the weather!!

I wonder if one of these groups can help in some way?

Easy Horse Care Rescue Centre
Rojales, Costa Blanca, Spain
Phone Land Line: (0034) 965967033
Mobile Phone: (0034) 652021980
Email: [email protected]
Web site: www.easyhorsecare.net

Sociedad Española para la Protección de los Equinos
(Spanish Society for the Protection of Equines)
Buzon de correos 60
Alhaurin de la Torre, Malaga 29130 Spain
Phone: 626677719
Fax: 952414374
Email: CLICK HERE
Web Site: www.sepeonline.net/

I also wonder if there is a vet that would be willing to waive their fee?

Buzon de correos 60

Thanks so much Indi, I´ll call them tomorrow and ask if they know of any centers around here. That is great! Also a friend of mine who owns a buddist retreat in the mountains said may be he can go there, trouble is it is a bit far and we don´t know how he will cope with a horse box, But if they will take him I will try. Got to be good living with Buddists!

Buzon de correos 60

Thanks so much Indi, I´ll call them tomorrow and ask if they know of any centers around here. That is great! Also a friend of mine who owns a buddist retreat in the mountains said may be he can go there, trouble is it is a bit far and we don´t know how he will cope with a horse box, But if they will take him I will try. Got to be good living with Buddists!

[-o<

OMG Indi, Nats, that is amazing news! Maybe there is hope for the horse and he will have a good home :happydance:

A Buddhist retreat? That would be perfect for him! :thumbup:

Have you named him yet?

No I have to talk to his previous owners soon about what is wrong with him and if he has ever been in a horse box etc, so i´ll ask his name then. SO far he is called Horse, original eh?

Heroic horse deeds, Natsby. Not that many horses like a hug, he must know you're his friend. Good on you for not passing him by.
These are not my hedgehogs, but now I have found them and this thread I feel the need to share with you guys because of my avatar - they're rather cute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7LRZkIjtl8

They look like they are trying to get out, maybe the water is too hot. Baby hegdypigs are soo cute.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kqVcjo5_a_4/TbVogdeH25I/AAAAAAAAC2U/YhwVtW2HdGM/s1600/Hedgehog-Erinaceus-europaeus-tiny.jpg

Cute overload!!! Aw, I love little hedgehogs. They can't half run fast when they need to.

I had no idea they were the new pet trend! They can be litter trained!

I think I have just put a picture of horse on here, lets see if we can see it.

Attachments

• IMG_8560.jpg
    IMG_8560.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 5
You can´t see how thin he is in this size image. Or smell him, he really is a stinker!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->