PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Hope you feel better now Sacha xx -I have my GTT beginning of December -I didn't find it too bad the last time I had it, so hope not too bad this time -and good news is they tell me that let me leave after my first set of bloods and lucozade drink, and just need to return after 2 hrs for second set of bloods, so no hanging about for no reason -although I am sure that raising my activity will adversely affect the result so not sure if that is good practice lol xx

Well had my 22 week midwife appointment today -all went well, heard our little bubs heart beat sounded fab <3 . Measuring right for dates, BP and urine perfect, and got my next appointment booked for 28week check and GTT at beginning of December.

OMG 28weeks, next appointment I will be third trimester, down to double figures on my countdown and in the last few weeks of work prior to maternity leave. Yay!!!!

I got my MatB1 today too -for any UK ladies, what date did yours have on it? My midwife forgot to put week of expected confinement. Is it the Sunday preceding your due date, your actual due date or the Sunday after? Looks like it should be the Sunday before, and am wondering if I could lie a bit and put the Sunday after, play dumb lol, means I have to work an extra week but with my baby's coming late maybe would not be a bad thing haha

Was looking forward to leaving on the 5th Jan though, so dunno.

I was so sore at the end of my shift this morning, could hardly lift my legs off the floor Owie!!!!! :nope::nope: So don't know if I will make it to either 5th or 12th January. Feels okay now though after resting, and saw physio today -wasted an hour of my life :wacko: - never done anything and couldn't tell me anything I didn't already know from last pregnancy. But at least I have been now.

Hope everyone else is doing well today xxx

char- so sorry its getting worse :( don't know anything about it, but I hope it gets better for you

sacha- when do you get results???

kellie- hope you feel better soon

Donna-glad bubs is doing well!

Sacha-Hope you feel better x

Kellie- I was thinking about it but wasnt sure if I could take bendryl while pregnant.Dr gave me a script for more cortisone cream and I have just beeing trying to lotion as much as I can. You feel better too!

I swear we must be syncing up, I have had a horrendous day. #1 my sciatic is now affecting my walk, my sit & my sleep comfort. Last night my hubs was rubing my back went to far down and I almost shot right off the bed! My gosh it was painful! # 2 I was exausted from bad sleep this morning, but was worried about missing work, so manage to come in. Big mistake. Havent been able to hold any food down, been vomiting away like I'm 9 weeks along or something! BIG piss take. My bosses are sympathetic but then they are quick to drop words about absences, that and missing a days pay is just something I cant afford at the mo. Oh and as if im not tired enough, to get some days off paid during the holiday I have to work 3 saturdays, 2 in Nov & 1 in early december, which is just gonna be so rough for me, but It means I get basically almost from the 25th-6th off (paid), working just 30th & 31st. So I am hoping its really worth it! *Sigh*

Donna I am glad that everything went well with your apt. Though it sucks that your pain is worsening. No fun!

Melissa I am not sure. I think I may call on Friday if I don't hear anything, as I don't see the Dr again until the 12th. I would hope to see the Diabetic clinic before then if I fail again.

Iesha Missing work is really hard. I missed lots with my last too. I had no sick days left by the time my Dr wrote me off work. I went off a whole month early. Sucks that money plays such a big part in life.

I just got up for a nap and my left foot is cramping really bad. Right down to my left pinkie toe. I think the toe hurts the worse. Oh and the compression sock is working on my right leg. Just wish they made them to go up past my knee.

P.S. I hope you all pass the gtt with flying colours and no one has to do it the second time. Worst time ever!

I'm telling you! Thats the way I feel like I'm a slave to money. As of middle Jan or so I'm done. If I'm feeling this way now I'm terrified for Dec!

I would think that I would feel better by now. That test has screwed up my day big time. How horrible

Is that it for now with the testing Sach? I say get some rest! Don't stress over it, just focus on feeling better x

Iesha for now yes. I just don't feel the same is all. I have been trying to relax. I just want the day to hurry up. So I can sleep all this off.

Thanks love

Donna- that's fab your appt went so well. I hope you feel better very quick.

Sacha- that stuff makes me feel like crap the rest of the day. think mine is coming in December, not looking forward to it.

Iesha- I had those issues when I was working at the county here. I wasn't pregnant but was a single mom with 2 little girls. since they were in daycare they caught every single sickness that came around so I missed a lot of work in winter times. then my house burnt down a couple days after christmas and my boss insisted I take a week off to look for another home and just cope with things. I told her I didn't have enough vacation but she kept insisting. I had to take a couple of those days unpaid and when my review came up a few months later they used it against me! not happy about the situation

Melissa that sounded awful. I am sure we have all had bad stories about jobs in the past I know I have.

I work for the NHS in Scotland and they are not always the best employers lol but when I hear about how things are elsewhere I am so grateful. I am entitled to 6months full pay off on the sick, then 6 months half pay too if I required it too - then get my maternity pay for 6months on top of that (further 6months can be taken too, 13weeks at statutory maternity pay only then 13 weeks no pay but still it is offered). I have 10 weeks left until I stop for maternity leave and it is reassuring that I know if I need to go off sick with my SPD that I will still get a full wage. And any pregnancy related illness cannot be held on your work record either.

Cannot envisage the stress you ladies must be under trying to work out finances under those kind of circumstances :hugs: :hugs:

My 11yo comes back from his school trip today -how quiet it has been without him , he has been away at an activity outdoor centre all week. So looking forward to seeing him today.

And its Halloween!! Yay - need to go decorate and get my treat bags ready for later xxxx

Donna lovely that your appointment went so well!!

Iesha sorry your in so much discomfort and that your boss is an arse I hope you feel better soon!

Melissa that's horrible how you was treated and just after your house burnt down how awful!!

I hope everyone else is ok today??!!

I'm just waiting for next week to see if we've done enough or not! In 6-7dpo and I'm hoping I ov on Saturday as I no then that we did over it and in sure u had ov pains Saturday night in bed?? Been cramping most days and yesterdays was quite sore! And I'm having lots of creamy cm too is that a good sign?? Can never remember my past signs! &#128530;

Claire they could be if you knew that they are different from the other cycles. I alsways had all different things that I swore was a symptom, then turned out to be just normal and I just didn't ever notice before. Hope this a good sign for you though!! :thumbup:

Halloween!!

creamy CM was definitely one of mine -loads of it, kept thinking AF had shown lol
xxx

gosh I would have thought that sleep would have fixed this feeling like I have been eating nothing but sugar all day. Yuck I don't like this feeling AT ALL! Yuck. I am just hoping that it will be gone by the time the boys get home from school, cause I will need all the energy I can get to get them all ready!!

We'll just been trick or treating kids have done well as usual and then off out to a party soon! I'm feeling really bloated too!!! &#128535;

Sacha, sounds miserable! When do you get results?

Claire. . .Fingers crossed for you!!

I've come to the conclusion that I will just have my naps during the day and stop worrying about not sleeping at night. ugh. LOL! I was folding laundry last night and caught a side view of myself in the mirror, WOW! It's been 2 weeks since I've taken a photo, I'm freaking HUGE. Whew! HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->