PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Kellie I will call either later tomorrow or Monday if I don't hear anything. If I have naps I find that I am not sleeping as well. So I don't nap as often unless I am just wiped out.

So just the other day I finally went in to get new bras. The ones that I bought earlier are not fitting at all. Actually it has been a few weeks now that I have been just sucking it up. I just wanted to wait as long as I could to buy new ones cause I wanted to buy nursing bra's next. It is expensive enough and I didn't want to buy bigger ones just to have to by more in a couple months. I have to say I am so very happy I did. The bra's I picked have no wire and so very comfortable.

Hey girls, I was up most of the night, but I am on a bit of a sugar high LOL one of my dopey co-workers came in dressed up with a bag of candy so by 9:30 I had eaten 2 rolls of rockets, a bite sz twix & 2 mini peanut m & m's LOL...One cute thing, my hubby is so exhausted cuz he was up some of the night just worried over me, he said I was crying out in pain when I was dozing, and then i woke up about 1 am and that was it for me until maybe 3 or 4 am sigh...I cant even believe I have to work tmrw & sat!! only Sunday off UGH! But as Melissa said, I am scared the one or 2 times beg off they may use it against me somehow. I am working on banking some hours so that I can build up a lil cushion for myself. Just keep swimming just keep swimming! (in my Dory voice) *As I pop another rocket in mouth* back to the slave aka cotton field aka my desk...it's 5:19 pm here, I am gonna miss shelling out & trick or treat as I dont get home til 8pm :( So sad :( My kids are dressed as follows My big boy is a jabberwocky (as in the dance crew) my daughter is a lady bug or a love bug, my 12 yr old a Ninja, and my lil 9yr old is a Dr./surgeon (Dr. D. Capitate as it reads on his hospital i.d :rofl: :rofl:

OOH sidenote to Claire-creamy cm was one of my signs too!!

I'm still squeezing into uncomfortable bras when going in public and wearing super comfy, sleep type bras the rest of the time. I will need to bite the bullet and get some new REAL bras eventually. :)

I don't have candy here and since we're in the hotel, we're obviously not giving out candy but I eat too much crap most days without it. LOL!

I don't even know how all of you who work, do it! I'm such a spoiled brat.

Oh and I know I'd probably sleep better at night if I didn't nap but have to pee SO often and my hips hurt all night long. Sigh. Not TOO much longer right? :)

Donna... My Matb1 has my actual due date on it... Did your son enjoy his school trip ? Was he at ardentinny... Do they even still go there, lol remember going there with my school

Sacha... I am surprised they let you leave without making sure you had something to eat and drink before you went !! I get made Tea and Toast and have to eat some before they are happy to let me go home... When do you get your results ?

Claire... When will you test ? Cramping was a big symptom for me... I was so sure AF was on her way.

I am so exhausted tonight... Had 2 halloween partys to go to... My SPD is agony tonight... I was out shopping and I thought i would walk home from the shops... Its about a mile and OH had the car at work... I could hardly move... Managed about just under half way then decided to walk to his work and poor OH had to take me home... There was no way i was making it all the way home... Just aswell really as outta no where it started hailstones !!

Donna- sounds like great benefits! I would take full advantage of it :thumbup:

sacha- hope you feel better! I am still using my nursing bras from mason. I outgrew them for a while right after he was born, but gradually got back into them. I didn't wear a bra for about 5-6 mos lol. I always had him in his carrier and had a cover over him while he ate so it was impossible to see if I had a bra on or not. they were too tight and with having mastitis and clogged ducts half the time I couldn't force it on :wacko:

Claire- hope this is it, cant wait to know!!!

char- so precious!!

hope everyone had a good Halloween <3

:cloud9: my little trick or treaters... (an angel, spiderman, elmo, yoda, tsuna, and a ninja)

2013-10-31_11.49.34.jpg

Melissa and Charlene your kids are so gorgeous in their costumes xx

Charlene so it is, it is EDD on MatB1 I read it wrong D'oh. Oh well - saves me any dilemma haha, although tbh was tempted to put the next week along haha but never. Wishing I did now again, would not have hurt anyone grrrrr oh well what is done is done haha.
I had physio for my SPD on Wednesday -waste of time, support belt, and as I had it before I have all the information and advice and still have the crutches so have just been told to contact her if anything changes.
Sorry you are so sore -hope it eases a bit xxx

Melissa yah I am sure that these bras won't fit me for ever. I am sure I will shrink a bit after the BF is well established, at least that happened last times. But I hear you on not wanting to wear anything. I probably wouldn't either. I too bought myself a sling that should work for BF this time I am really looking forward to that!!

I am feeling a bit better today. Though I was not up for much candy at all last night. Normally I have at least three or four pieces of chocolate. I only had one, then tried a chewy candy and I just couldn't do it any more. I hardly ate a small bag of chips. It was horrible. Oh well I am sure that is a good thing. :haha:

oh I hope you guys start to feel more comfortable soon if not make your hubbies do EVERYTHING!! lol

I love maternity bras! once I no im pregnant that's all I wear day and night and I really believe they have helped keep them where nature intended lol
ive had cramps all yesterday and today and my boobs are killing me!! I hope this is it!!! il be testing on Friday if I can hold out that long!!!
heres a pic of our muchkins we have a witch and pirate skeleton a cat skeleton and freddy krugar! the girl on the end is my daughters friend.
1012023_10151918466493711_1529550688_n.jpg

Loving everyone's halloween pics :)

Donna... Thats whats putting me off making an appointment for Physio, it was a waste of time the last time i went... I never even got a proper support belt... I got a huge tubi grip thing that was ment for round my tummy and hips... It was more annoying than helpful as it kept rolling up at the ends and i was constantly fixing it... Im debating if i should make an appointment. :shrug:

yep was a total waste of time, and throughout the whole experience she kept looking at the clock, hurrying me along when I was talking and never even examined me or checked my hip placement or anything.

I know that if I go off sick though, my Occ health dept will have expected me to see physio, so job done for that reason ;)

I am working tomorrow, the thought fills me with dread - I get so sore by the end of the day. Lol, hell by the end of the morning haha

hope everyone has a great weekend xx

LOL! I swear, its the craziest thing. I have a theory, when I had my older kids I wasn't in the best place in life and always had little ones so with each pregnancy I probably went into robo mode. Ignoring a lot of things that you would notice your body going through. Now I have the luxury of paying attention to every little thing. Also I'm 35 now last time I gave birth I was 26!

Sach-that fridge situation would irritate me to no end! Ugh sorry to hear...

Well at least telling you ladies my problems may b catching BUT I do feel better knowing I'm not alone.

The leaking thing. I never leak ever. But then again I don't produce much milk and don't breastfeed. But I always wondered if that's y I dont leak, because I hear women talk about it like its very normal in preg..my boobs are like tumbleweeds in a desert town. Dusty dry LOL
I too wasn't in the best place when or marriage in general when I had my oldest 2 but now with baby 5 I am really aware of my body and everything going on. I'm able to be more cautious as this pregnancy has been touch and go, and I even knew the day I ovulated, amazing! I have always breastfed and I'm surprised I haven't leaked as these things are monsters now like I'm nursing!

I am glad things are moving in the right direction for you. It is always nerve racking in the first few months.

Well I called and the nurse looked at it, and from what she could tell, I passed the GTT. Even if I still feel it, I am still not able to eat normally. Just glad I don't have to do that again. :sick:

I have a question for you ladies. I was at my SIL shower last weekend and she got loads of sleep sacks. I made a comment that I probably use one, and my mother was like oh no yes you will. OOOps I guess she bought me one, but the one she got was the swaddling kind that arms don't come out. Though it got me thinking are they really necessary? My LO will be sleeping with me so I didn't think he needed anything else to keep him warm. Or are those things just for sleeping by themselves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->