PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Melissa thanks for that il start doing that I think!! as they don't do a lot at the moment but I did make a start yesterday where my 9 yo hovered and mopped the floor and my 7 yo sorted the washing out while il cooked the dinner:thumbup: hope your back feels better soon I have a bad back even when im not pregnant lol

I woke in the night busting for the loo and I never wake in the night unless one of the kids wakes me! and ive woken up feeling like crap! a slight sore throat and my back is really sore this morning, still bloated and crampy and I felt sick last night and slightly this morning. oh roll on Friday so il no one way or the other!!!

Melissa- the back pain has really bothered me as well this time.

As for my kids, they have to clean their own rooms. The older 2 alternate making lunches. One does dish duty but I occasionally have the little one rinse. The rest is pretty much shared up. They do our bathrooms too, but my big boy oversees all that. My daughter does her own washing, and my son does his n his brothers. I do mine & hubby, but if I have the time I will help them. I cook all the bigger meals but my son can do spaghetti, and my daughter does easy stuff like grill cheese & nuggets & fries etc. The kids will do a small shop at supermarket for me if I give them a list. So I really can't complain. I train my kids that everyone have to help. Even when they were little, they had to tidy toys etc.

Claire those do sound like great signs GL :flower:

Iesha wow shopping? I can't do that. I am a bit of a control freak. I am worried I would just have to go do it myself anyways. :haha:

AFM I am not doing so well over here. Not pain or anything like that, I feel good really, just emotionally I am in a hole today. DH and I are having problems, it is very hard on a person if the other feels the only way to be is negative. It is really wearing on me. I am very tired today. I am going to have to work very hard today to get myself out of this. :sad1:

ah sacha sorry your feeling crappy I hope you too can work things out!!:hugs:

I'm sorry Sacha! Big hugs girl! I hope things smooth out soon.

No nap yesterday for me even though I didn't sleep well the night before, really wanted to sleep good last night. Blah. Up past 2am, I'm achy and uncomfortable. Sometimes I can't fathom going 14 more weeks. 26 weeks tomorrow, I'm in double digits today for days at least. I gave myself a near heart attack yesterday when I realized I had my youngest 8 weeks from where I am now. SO not ready for that! We're going home this coming weekend for 4 days as I have my doctor's appointment a week from today and my GTT. I can't WAIT to sleep in my own bed. When we get back here we'll only have 2 weeks left, then home for good. THEN I can get everything ready for the babe. I have no choice but to nap today, I can barely keep my eyes open.

Kellie blah I hope you at least get good sleep with your nap. :hugs: it will be nice to be at home again.

Woke up today feeling rubbish... I have a cold... Throat is so sore and have almost lost my voice, which i think the kids are quite glad about lol... Less than 24 hours till my next scan :happydance:

Claire- hope this is it!!!!

Iesha- I agree completely. its very important for DH and I to teach our kids early to have responsibilities

Sacha and Char- hope you feel better :hugs:

Kellie- hope you get a good nap and enjoy your own bed!

Sach-Cheer up buttercup x I also like to control the shopping but I must admit, when I send them on small shops I save money cuz I know I will pick up more than essentials, AND every so often it gives me a break.

Kellie feel better...I know this is gonna sound strange & tmi, but I am having serious sleep problems too and what hellps me is sex. LOL yea i said it. We had sex saturday (tmi) & sunday (tmi) and both night i slept pretty good. Oh but it has to be good sex the orgasmic kind (tmi) :rofl:

HAHA. . .I need some information on natural testosterone boosters for my husband!

I miss having my teenage girls run errands for me! It's the bomb. :)

I did nap well today. I think my hip pain combined with returned nausea is just annoying the hell out of me.

well im baffled!!! hubby asked me to do a test (such a bad influence lol) anyway so I did. hpt came back neg which is no surprize as I normally have to miss a period first but for some reason I thought id dip a opk as they can be used a pregnancy tests or so ive heard and bam POSITIVE????? same this morning too, so now I don't no what to think?? as you no I got a + on cd19/20 and I had ov pains. confused.com:wacko:

heres the link to hpt gallery

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2055923-please-tell-me-you-think-see.html

I have never used OPK s at all hun so really cannot comment on them giving +ve pregnancy results or not but sending you loads of PMA and hoping you do get your BFP this month -What test did you use for HPT? Do you have a Superdrug nearby? I always got my early BFP's on Superdrugs HPTs xxx

Good Luck xxx

As a side note I got my BFP with Dawson on bonfire night 4 years ago -seems like only yesterday lol xxx

Kellie I am glad that you had a better sleep with your nap.

Claire I am not sure about the whole opk thing either. I swear I have seen some that are pos and yet still get their AF. I am so not sure. GL though I hope it is your cycle!! :thumbup:

HUGS Claire! I've no experience with OPK's either.

Feeling better this morning, although I only slept about 6 hours (with 2 or 3 pee wakes) I feel more rested. Now if I can get my bowels moving again (TMI sorry) after taking zofran for a few days. There seems to be no break, there's always something. LOL I went several days without then BAM nauseated again.

Ugh I feel for you ladies that have nausea this long. Yuck!! This time I have no constipation, though have had some major loose stool the last week that got me very nervous. I am hoping it is done now.

Hi... Not long back from my scan... still team :yellow: Midwife think i might have urine infection, there was blood and lucosomethings in my sample... Dont think ive ever had an infection before.

Got a slightly better photo... Thats me back every 2 weeks for growth scan from now on.

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
well im baffled!!! hubby asked me to do a test (such a bad influence lol) anyway so I did. hpt came back neg which is no surprize as I normally have to miss a period first but for some reason I thought id dip a opk as they can be used a pregnancy tests or so ive heard and bam POSITIVE????? same this morning too, so now I don't no what to think?? as you no I got a + on cd19/20 and I had ov pains. confused.com:wacko:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2055923-please-tell-me-you-think-see.html

I can see 2 lines on the middle test in the pic after it has dried !! I have read you usually get a positive OPK before a positive BFP... I think def :bfp: If you are near Tesco or Superdrugs get 1 of there own make test... They are really sensitive... I always get a nice line at least 2 days before AF is due... Keep testing... So exciting :)

I can see 2 lines on the middle test in the pic after it has dried !! I have read you usually get a positive OPK before a positive BFP... I think def :bfp: If you are near Tesco or Superdrugs get 1 of there own make test... They are really sensitive... I always get a nice line at least 2 days before AF is due... Keep testing... So exciting :)

Claire get yourself to Tesco or superdrug lol - I wanna know lol :haha:

Good luck xxxx

Charlene -that is a fab scan pic so clear - congrats on staying team yellow lol And yep sounds like you have an UTI -did she start you on any antibiotics or waiting on a formal result? Drink plenty fluids and especially cranberry juice is good xx

xx

Donna... No, no antibiotics yet... I've to hand in a midstream sample... Ive not had any symptoms... I need to try increase my fluids, im really bad at drinking what i should in a day, think the fact i have to pee every 5 mins puts me off drinking but i will try :coffee:

Is anyone having fireworks tonight... Not me... OH is at work, so cozy night in and we might see some out the window x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->