PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Iesha I would love to see them!!

Something fun I noticed today…. I noticed that my belly button is pushing my belly ring over. First time it has ever stuck out this far before. I kinda like it.

still getting +opks and faint line on hpt so hopefully it will get darker!! im not due on til sat so we will see, I never get early bfp!! I mean why else would I be getting loads of + opks for 4 days and no other ov symptoms?? oh I hope so!!

also we are moving!!!:happydance: to a 4 bedroomed house!! im so excited!! its a new build so has never been lived in!! it has 3 floors too. out of here in 2 weeks!! so packing today!!!:happydance:

Yay Could be just perfect timing then Claire xx Hope the move goes well xxx

Claire hopefully it does get darker for you. Oh but moving into a new place is the best! You get to make it your own, and it feels like a fresh start!!

Well I am not sure if it is because I did too much yesterday or it is just because that it is that time, but I am not sleeping very well. Getting up in the morning is getting harder and harder. I am tossing and turning more, and it is starting to hurt more doing so. BLAH!!

On a happier note I am going to buy our new laundry team tomorrow. My washer is so small (about 3 cu ft) that I am having trouble keeping up. My two older boys probably end up doing about 10 loads just for their stuff, I do three for the younger two (I am sure I put more in it and separate less too, then DH I am sure would end up doing over 5 for his stuff. That is not including towels and bedding either UGH! We have been shopping for about two years for the set we want to go on a really good sale. Then when my naive self thinking we had a large capacity washer, was told other wise by someone in the industry for a very long time, that i actually had a small washer, that was my motivation to just buy one!! it is going to make the world of the difference in this house. I am very excited to have so much more room and I can actually get laundry done once and a while. :dance:

Claire... Hoping your tests get darker !

Sacha ... Your not the only one not sleeping well... I was up all night till 8am this morning then went back to bed till 10am... Completely exhausted... I couldn't get comfortable at all... and the more i was tossing and turning the more frustrated i was that i wasn't sleeping... ended up getting up and watching rubbish on demand all night :(

Its my babies 1st birthday tomorrow... Cant believe how fast the year has went... Need to get a decent sleep tonight... Loads to do tomorrow :) x

Happy Birthday to your little one xx
:cake:

My VIABILITY day :happydance::happydance:
Baby is now approx. 1lb 3 oz and 30cm length head to toe lol and viable xx woop!!

xx

Well I slept pretty good though I ended up waking every once and a while because we have a new addition to our family.

image.jpg

Char-loads of hugs n kishes to your lil one...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Donna- happy V-day

Sach-I would die with a small machine so that's great news!

her name is Sara :) she is so gentle. I was looking for a specific temperament and I think we have found it for sure. We had a male that was an a-hole and then got worse the last year. So we had to find him a home that would be better for him. He was meaning on my kids, then my older cat and then my smaller dog. But problem was when we gave him away my older cat got very lonely and we go camping lots so we knew that we needed to find her a new friend. Mia (older cat) isn't so sure about her now but she feels she needs to put the kitten in her place LOL. I am sure once Mia realizes how wonderful she is they will be buddies!!

Ok first day off for my kids and I fear that I will no longer have any hair left on my head by tues.

They have a four day weekend for Remembrance Day! Day 1 almost done! Thank goodness!!

Claire- yay hope they get darker!!! :happydance:

Sacha- hope you get better sleep. especially while the kids are home. cute kitten! we just got a cat and he is kinda a butt. hope he warms up.

Char- happy bday to your LO :cake:

Donna- happy vday! :D

So when i was at the midwife on Tuesday she thought i might have had a urine infection... I didn't have any symptoms so sent away another sample, to see if i do have an infection and need antibiotics... Well i have woke up today feeling 100% rubbish and thinking i probably do have an infection, trust it to be Saturday :( Not sure if i should phone NHS 24 or wait to Monday and see doctor :shrug:

char I would call your midwife and tell her then maybe she can get some prescribed for you?!! I hope you feel better remember lots of water and cranberry juice xxx..

AFM I tested this morning and I got definite faint lines:happydance: you may not be able to see them but def darker than yesterday! im due on today no sign yet and my boobs are killing me this morning and ive woken up with a sore throat!!
photo 1 (5).jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 2 (6).jpg

Congrat's Claire! I see the line on the pink test! :) H&H 9 sweetie!

I'm sorry you're feeling poorly Charl! I never know what's best to do on weekends!!

Completely TMI but I'm so constipated. Stupid zofran. Upped my fiber, took citrucel for a few days, took Milk of Magnesia (which has always worked before) 2 nights in a row and still nothing. Praying to get things moving by this morning as we have a 4 hour car ride. I feel like there's no more room in the belly for food right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->