PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Melissa you are so tiny! you don't even look pregnant! (In a good way lol) I have to keep reminding myself that when I think my bump is so big I almost look this way pre pregnancy LOL!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! i am huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me at 22 weeks this this time compared to me at 26 weeks last time....

2013-11-09_15.56.47.jpg0_IMAGE_020.jpg

i am at least twice as big already this time. and i cant stop eating :haha:

lovely bumps ladies :)

Another couple of weeks and then third tri and down to double figures yay!!!

And peanut is really bouncing around in there now -so precious, wish you could bottle the feeling and keep it forever. How would that be , when we are old and grey being able to open a bottle of 'baby kicking' lol ?

AND our bathroom is getting delivered on Saturday -cannot wait to see it all done, hope hubby doesn't have any more disasters - he sprung a leak with the radiator this weekend and we had no heating for a spell Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Fixed temporarily now!!

Hope everyone is well xxx

your bumps lookl gorgeous not at all jealous:blush:

afm moving on Thursday and over the weekend I cant wait the house is twice the size of this house!! gonna be a tight Christmas but I don't care!! ive been a lucky girl this year as it is, we got married in may bought a holiday caravan and now a new house and hopefully a xmas bfp (lines are still faint) im 17dpo now but im thinking I may have ov later possibly altho my body is very slow at getting bfp so who knows:shrug:

Lmao! Melissa! Keep eating lady! To me your bump looks teeny tiny! But oh so sweet!

Thx Donna sounds exciting! & Claire.... u soon gonna get that bump! X

Good morning lovelies!

Melissa your bump is quite tiny, well I think anyways. At this rate you will be as big as me know at 40 weeks :rofl: I may not be huge but I biggish for how far along I am. I think it is lovely that we all have different sized belly's. We are all beautiful.

So I went to the movies with my mom last night, supper first. It was a really nice night. Though all night I was battling with period type cramping. It was a bit worrisome but my plan was to just go to bed and see what happens through the night. If I could sleep I knew nothing is going on. But as I lied down my cervix started to sting. Thanks body I needed something else to make me worry. With all this I slept pretty good. I am hoping it was just a thing, but if it keeps it up, I see my Dr tomorrow and will let her know. I have had a irritable uterus in the past, so it wouldn't surprise me it happens again.

Oh BTW Thor was awesome!! He is just to freaking HOT!!

Sacha -hope your irritable uterus isn't back and you are feeling better. Did it casue you to go onto preterm labour last time, or just (and I don't mean 'just') painful / uncomfortable? xxx
xx

Sacha -hope your irritable uterus isn't back and you are feeling better. Did it casue you to go onto preterm labour last time, or just (and I don't mean 'just') painful / uncomfortable? xxx
xx

They thought I was going into labour over and over and over again. They gave all sorts of stuff to try and stop the contractions but nothing worked. Though with this always going on, it never changed my cervix. So it was a constant panic each and everyday that I would get to 2 min apart so early. By 37 weeks (now 5 weeks of this) we did an amnio and his was ready to go so next day I was induced. As for painful it wasn't. The scary part it would start low and then crawl up to the top then hold each time. So it was very hard to tell if it was really doing anything.

xx

They thought I was going into labour over and over and over again. They gave all sorts of stuff to try and stop the contractions but nothing worked. Though with this always going on, it never changed my cervix. So it was a constant panic each and everyday that I would get to 2 min apart so early. By 37 weeks (now 5 weeks of this) we did an amnio and his was ready to go so next day I was induced. As for painful it wasn't. The scary part it would start low and then crawl up to the top then hold each time. So it was very hard to tell if it was really doing anything.

sounds very scary -hope you do not have to go through that again xxx

I'm kinda scared now…. these menstral-like cramps are not tightening my tummy but go with this back ache. I know that is supposed to be a sign, but I am thinking this is all normal. I just don't want to go in and be told I am a baby….

I'm kinda scared now…. these menstral-like cramps are not tightening my tummy but go with this back ache. I know that is supposed to be a sign, but I am thinking this is all normal. I just don't want to go in and be told I am a baby….

no one will think that hun best to be safe than sorry! xx

sacha- that sounds terrible! hope its not starting again with these new pains :(

Sach-I feel like ppl will judge me like that too when I feel some abnormal pain because they know we are old pros but my luv don't take any chances. What you are experiencing is way off from regular pains or symptoms of pregnancy & yours & your baby welfare is way too precious. I would rather be labelled a big baby with nothing wrong than have something worse happen. Go check it out. Even if its to make u more comfortable. Xo

I did go in to L&D. They put me on the monitor and of course nothing. Could have told them that. The intern came asked me a bunch of questions, then palpated my tummy and it is very tender. He was not sure what to think of it. I will wait to see what the OB on call has to say. I will let you ladies know more when I do.

Thanks everyone <3

Aww Im so happy you went in. Thinking about you!

Hello ladies! I have been he since Saturday with no Internet service. Had my appointment today and all is well. Measuring 27 cm and 27 weeks tomorrow! Yay for 3rd tri!! I gained 6 pounds but she didn't say anything. I think that is 16 total for them but about 8 from pre pregnancy. Had my glucose test as well, eating ice cream while waiting for the call! Haha I go back in 3 weeks then start every 2!! Baby Nessa acted like she was on crack with the glucose drink. Lol

Charl, your sister definitely sounds jealous. Hour little one is a doll!

Fingers crossed for you Claire!!

Love the bump Iesha and Melissa! I'm pretty gigantic. ;)

We will be back in Denver tomorrow afternoon and I will have regular Internet again !!!

Great update Kellie! I bet Ness went nuts..its so sweet LOL. If its not super cold I'm sending it back. Scuse mi garcon, this Orange drink is not cold enough. I need to speak your manager take this off my bill :rofl: :rofl: your weight gain seems pretty average, so I doubt they would say anything. Mmmmm ice cream. So easily side tracked :s

Update:

So I am home now. They did that cervix stick test, where they shoved a swab in it, held it there for 20 sec (literally counted to 20). They then put the swab into a machine that can apparently tell if you will go into labour in the next 2 weeks. Thank goodness it came back negative. So I am not in labour!!! :dance: Though I guess they found ketones in my urine so I am a bit dehydrated. Right before I left my Dr came in and told me to sit with my feet up more (I am not going to refuse that :haha:), and do less around the house. I see her tomorrow for my check up and u/s. She said we will see how I am doing then. She also said most likely since I had the irritable uterus before, it is most likely what I have now and it will be worse with each pg. Yippee for me LOL

But the good thing is that I am not going into labour!! I am very happy about that. Though when they checked my cervix it is 25-50% effaced, really soft and 1 cm. Wonder if this means it won't be long for baby to come!! :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->