PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

I think I may see the line in the pink test too!! Claire that is great news!! Congrats.

I had better sleep last night. Though the kitten kept trying to cuddle with DH and he isn't the animal cuddling kind.

So is anyone having issues with the insides of their hips? In the past have been noticing that it is really hard to put my knees together sitting. The last day or so I have noticed that stiffness is now starting to hurt. If I walk it is not the outside of my hips in my butt but more in the crotch area. It is a bit weird. Am I the only one?? :haha:

So is anyone having issues with the insides of their hips? In the past have been noticing that it is really hard to put my knees together sitting. The last day or so I have noticed that stiffness is now starting to hurt. If I walk it is not the outside of my hips in my butt but more in the crotch area. It is a bit weird. Am I the only one?? :haha:

My pubic bone aches and stings when I walk to much or sit too long or try to stand up from sitting haha -basically whatever I am doing lol
My hips don't feel too bad but I need to watch when over extending my legs (as in trying to walk up stairs sometimes, or getting in out the car) as it is SO painful. Not fun.

Claire think I see a second line too hun; and I am hopeless at seeing lines generally lol xxx :hugs::hugs: Another couple of days and I look forward to seeing two bold lines xxx

My pubic bone has been hurting for a month! My hips hurt when I lay on one side too long too but the pubic bone pain is way worse.

Claire- I def see a line on them all! congrats :happydance:

Kellie- a nice cup of coffee usually helps me

no hip pain for me yet. im dreading it starting this time. I usually only get it at night and have to keep switching sides. for some reason I can only lay on my left side to sleep. when I try to lay on my right it doesn't feel right and I have to turn back over. hope when the nightly hip pain starts I will at least be able to flip back and forth

Hi everyone...

Im here for a moan... Feeling so fed up, as you know it was my babys 1st birthday yesterday. We had a make a bear party for her, some family and friends... Well today i phoned my sister to say id saved her a bit of birthday cake and she went on to say how the birthday party was S#*te (her words !) and that she would never recommend going there and the party host was hopeless :( I really had no idea what to say to her... Every other single person who was there said how brilliant it was, me and OH thought the party host was fantastic, she took time with each and every child, made them balloon dogs, swords etc... There was not 1 thing i could fault and i would be the 1st person to say if there was something i didn't like. She has really upset me and i really don't understand why she has to be so nasty... Even if she really did think it was so bad, she didn't have to say so, she obviously doesn't know if you have nothing nice to say then don't say nothing at all !! She was pretty ignorant with MIL too... MIL was trying to have a conversation with her and my sister was all 1 word answers, now MIL thinks shes done something to upset her, same with my best friend, she told my sister what a great job she had done with the cupcakes and other things and my sister ignored everything she said and made no reply even though she blatantly heard her ! I have no idea what her problem is and everyone has told me not to let it get to me, but it is upsetting me... Sorry just a rant from me... and a wee photo of the birthday girl :)

Attachments

• birthday.jpg
    birthday.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
Melissa... thanks... i love showing them off :)

Claire... Others have said that she must be jealous... but i try so hard to include her... Im really fed up of trying so hard and getting grief from her, i feel like im always walking on eggshells round her just to avoid any conflict... She done the same sortta stuff at the wee ones christening too... Honestly would be less stress to not invite her to anything in future... How are you feeling ? Anymore symptoms or tests :)

x

Char Your LO is so very cute!! It sucks when it is family that causes problems. It is not an easy thing to just walk away from the drama. I am sorry she is being such a bagg! I have a brother that likes to act like I am always doing something to him… He is a dork!

Donna & Iesha I actually not hurting on my pubic bone. It is actually the ligaments on the in sides of my legs that feel like they are moving away from each other maybe? Either way all pain sucks a$$!!

Wow I come to the conclusion that pushing a grocery cart is dangerous…. I honestly didn't think it would be all that bad…. I was very wrong. I am hoping this stupid pain lessens or I would at least get used to it cause this sucks. I know this is nothing like your SPD pain you ladies have. So I bow down to you working with it and then coming home and still dealing with all your LO's….

OMG ladies only 12 more weeks…… holy crap!

Sacha... Wow 12 weeks will fly in, especially with Christmas coming up... Yeah pushing shopping trolleys makes me hurt also, specially trying to get the round corners... Even pushing the hoover around hurts, well thats my excuse for not hoovering :)

Not letting my sister get to me anymore... i don't need the stress or grief... I have another birthday to finish sorting for my wee boy who is 4 on Tuesday, guess whos not invited...

Oh and im now an egg plant... Finally, i was a papaya for weeks !! lol

Charlotte I know I can't believe it. For some reason it has put me in a bit of a panic. I went into the room where DH was on his computer and was almost in tears that there is only 12 weeks left and I WANT that room done before xmas! I am not sure why 12 weeks is such a big difference from 13 but for me it was!!

Good for you for not letting her bother you. :flower: Some times when other peoples lives are upside down (most won't tell you either because of embarrassment) they tend to take it out on others. If someone else feels worse then them then their life isn't so bad….. But taking the higher road and just leaving the universe to deal with it is the best way to go!! You rock!!

yeah good for you char!!

aftg you guys are gonna have your babies by the time I get a proper line lol im sure you will get everything done in time!!

I cant wait to decorate a nursery we've never really had any spare rooms before to do that baby has always been in with us until they were bigger enough to go in with their sisters x

Charlene your little girl is gorgeous, totally ignore your sister, families are hard sometimes aren't they? As long as you and the LO had a good day then stuff her opinion, and yeah don't invite her to the next one lol

Sacha -WOW doesn't 12 weeks seem so much closer lol - I am sure you will be plenty organised in time though, but OMG only 12 weeks -will fly by especially with Christmas still to come lol xxx

Charlene your little girl is gorgeous, totally ignore your sister, families are hard sometimes aren't they? As long as you and the LO had a good day then stuff her opinion, and yeah don't invite her to the next one lol

Sacha -WOW doesn't 12 weeks seem so much closer lol - I am sure you will be plenty organised in time though, but OMG only 12 weeks -will fly by especially with Christmas still to come lol xxx

Donna :rofl: thanks like I wasn't panicked already :rofl: Reading shat you wrote made my mind say "see it will way too fast!" I told dh that we had to plan out the little things for getting things ready. I told him he has to apese me do I don't continue to have meltdowns. I was thankful he agreed. Though I think that was just avoid more tears.

Char-Your daughter is so so so precious! Your sis is clearly a hater, but forgive her. Some ppl get so consumed in misery they don't know how to be happy for others or themselves.
Sach-I almost killed myself in Costco today...pushing a cart. Before I read your post I literally came home and said to my hubby that I feel I can no longer push a cart. I feel so sore now.....old lady time!
AFM-I debuted my belly on fb and the response was very sweet. A lot of ppl were surprised, but they all said nice things. I took some belly shots, let me apologize in advance, a) I look like a bum in my around the house clothes, I haven't combed my hair in about 3 months lol, and b) all my mirrors need a good cleaning..so embarrassing!

The last pic was the one I posted on facebook, and my page went wild LOL

Attachments

• bellynov.jpg
    bellynov.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 11
  • ieshnov.jpg
    ieshnov.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 10
  • bellynov2.jpg
    bellynov2.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 11
Charlene- im glad you aren't letting her get to you! misery loves company, but you don't have to be her guest. i agree with Iesha- just forgive her. or you will be just as miserable

sacha- I hope you feel better or at least not as bad. 12 weeks is nice! my countdown where I really start thinking its coming fast is when they start the 2 week appts.

Iesha- you are gorgeous!!!

DH and I are going to a childbirth prep class in December and one that lasts 6 weeks from beginning of January to mid February. its the best I can come up with to ease my mind about having another intense precipitous labor. I will also be talking to my OB about when she plans to induce if I make it far enough. I have had to be induced twice in the past and it wasn't bad experiences at all (in fact very pleasant) so I hope I make it that far. but if not, I need some breathing techniques brushed up on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->