PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Hi ladies!! Mind if I join? I'm on my 6th pregnancy, 4th baby. I have a 6 year old daughter, a 5 year old son, and a 2 year old daughter. Hoping for another boy this time around! I'm due July 21, 2014.

sacha- im glad you went in! so glad you aren't in labor, but that sucks you will have irritable uterus again. get some fluids down you!!! I hear its pretty common for moms of many to dilate and efface early so I don't know about going into labor soon, but I bet it will be a shorter labor for sure!

kellie- yay for 3rd tri! nessa loved the sugar rush eh lol :flower:

Brandi- welcome and congrats hun!!!! :happydance:

I think we have pretty much decided on a name! we aren't announcing it to family in case we change our minds, but for now we have decided she will be called Sophia Lynn :cloud9:

Welcome Brandi!
Melissa, thats a lovely name! So pretty!
Sach-rest up! I know its hard but really do put your feet up & let others do the work. Zander needs to cook a lil longer!

gorgeous name Melissa -I would not tell family either lol

Welcome Brandi -congrats on your BFP xx

Sacha - so glad you are okay and not going into labour xxx I think with subsequent pregnancies it is normal to efface and dilate earlier on but in my experience did not mean I went any earlier lol. Wonder what that cervix test is , and how accurate? Would be fab if I could get it done at say 40 weeks and know I was going into spontaneous labour within 2 weeks and not get bullied into being induced lol

Hope everyone else and bubs are doing well, T minus 12 shifts until I am done at work xxx If I make it that long, SPD is getting progressively worse, am now wearing my support belt and tubigrip at work and that seemed to help a bit :) xx

So, going from 3 to 4...what's that like? Easy, hard?

That's exciting that you only have 12 more shifts! Not much longer now!

Melissa gorgeous name!! we can never decide until baby is born lol

sacha so glad baby will be staying put!! and put those feet up!! its doctors orders!!

brandi hello and congrats on your bfp and wow so soon after your reversal!! well done you!!

hope everyone else is ok!!

im 18dpo still no af:happydance: im going to test in the morning again so fingers crossed!!

Melissa Thank you. I really like that name!! I don't think that any of us should had to tell our family the name. Some times it avoids awkward moments.

Iesha I am not going to be doing much if anything thing today. Watched DH do dishes last night that was funny LOL

Donna I am not sure what the test is called, but they said it is 98% accurate if it is negative. Though they said if it comes out positive then there could be a couple reasons why, then have to do more digging. Yes it would be nice, but girl it isn't very comfortable. I wanted to kick him in the face.

Brandi I found it easier the more children I had. I was more prepared. It is a lot easier than going from 1 to 2 that is for sure.

Claire GL with the test love!!

yes I agree going from 1-2 was harder for me then going from 3-4! the 4th one just had to fit right in to the routine I already had! and hes such a good boy!

jamies not well today he has bronchitis and is on an inhaler/steroids and antibiotics bless him!! I hate when their ill!!! xx

Hi ladies how are we all I hope your son feels better Claire I hate it when kids are ill too my 8 year old son has a right bad cough and sore throat at the moment
I'm still feeling sick and not eating much I hope it eases soon my 12 week scan is on Friday I'm counting down the days to see my baby :)

Claire I sure hope your LO feels better soon. It really does suck when they are miserable.

Fairydust Oh how exciting to have a u/s. Can't wait to see pics!

wow fairy time has gone quickly!! I hope the sickness eases soon!!! and I bet you cant wait til your scan exciting!! xx

Brandi - my 3 were a bit bigger when I had number 4, and he slotted on just perfectly -but then the others were at school and able to help out when at home and I dropped my working hours from fulltime to only 23hrs per week so big family changes but nothing I as hard as that first baby when you are a total novice and everything is totally new lmao ;)

Claire -hope Jamie is better, and good luck with your BFP tomorrow xx

Fairydust -woop good luck with your scan, remember a pic xx And hope MS stops soon and your LO feels better xx

How are you Sacha? feeling better, still sitting with your feet up ;) xx

Donna I am doing my best not to do too much. I am doing laundry, but I am not moving the laundry anywhere, I will let others do that. Otherwise I have been sitting my butt on the couch. I am not really feeling any better. My back is very very very sore. Though my back may be sore just because ….. well because I am pg!

Thank you ladies I will post scan pic on Friday my pregnancy seems to be going fast at the moment lol xx

Sacha- they ran that test on me with #5 when my amniotic fluid was so low. they also checked to see if I was leaking fluid. both were negative. lol yes it would be awkward to change the name with family if we tell them. I just feel if we change our minds throughout the pregnancy or when we see her, then we wont have to explain that to everyone we know :dohh: don't overdo anything hun!

Brandi- I agree with everyone. the first is hard cuz you don't know anything yet. adding the 2nd is hard cuz there is no multiple kid routine. everything revolves around the first at that point. adding the rest just seemed to be an easier transition. :flower:

Claire- hope the tests just keep getting darker and darker, yay for no af!!!:happydance: hope your LO feels better soon :hugs:

Fairydust- yay for 12 week scan!! cant wait to see a pic. hope you and LO feel better soon :hugs:

I'm BACK with internet access! WHEW! :) How spoiled we get eh?

Sitting with the feet up after the 4 hour drive. Still no word on my glucose test results. I figure I can eat what I want until they decide to call me. The lab told me the office with have the results yesterday. Salted caramel hot chocolate and a cheese danish was breakfast. HAHA!

LOVE the name Melissa!!!

Welcome Brandi! This is my favorite "group" on BnB. :)

So glad you're not going into labor Sacha! FEET UP! I quite like watching my dh do dishes. haha

Congrats on 12 weeks Fairy! Hope you get pix to share!!

LOTS of luck Claire! Hoping for a strong positive for you!!!

Has anyone's doctor had them start doing any sort of movement counts yet? Just curious. I was a little freaked on the way down here in the car today as I hadn't remembered feeling the wee one, but now that I'm settled in the chair she's moving around.

Sorry if I missed anyone, I had to go through a few pages to get here. HAHA!

Well I am back from the Dr, everything is looking really good with baby Zander. Though she was so busy she just did what she needed to and then that was it. Didn't even get to see his little face. He is still head down, must like that position, and I am not going to complain any. Oh and she measure my cervix and it looked good!! So no labour, for sure for sure! Just a cranky uterus…. I should be used to a very eventful pg. All but my first was full of excitement!! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->