PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Happy Birthday Melissa.

Kellie I hate iron pills, I get very ill from taking iron pills. Though I was put on ones that were a pre-digested kind that worked way better but were extremely expensive!!

Happy birthday Melissa!!!!!! xo

Claire-boo. those tests take the piss. Keep trying my luv.

Brandi-you see we can all relate. my 4 kids are by 2 very emotionally & physically abusive men. They grew more abusive the more i hated them & saw I was independant. I raised all 4 on 7,000-10,000 a year income on my own. Those bums never helped, I used to beg my younger 2 boys for pampers and he said he not buying none incase my older 2 use them (cuz of course my 2 & 3 yr old fit into sz 1 pampers right? duhhhhhh ) and he's not paying for what another man doesnt pay for. They were both stalker nightmare absolute idiots. I left them both real quick and ended up with 3 very small kids, the 4th I ended up pregnant when my ex basically and I am not saying this in joke blackmailed me for sex, and I gave in and that ONE time resulted in my 4th lil guy. So I can fully understand but get through it and you will be the fiercest mama! I have 5 million horror stories I could share....but our life ended up pretty great!

Kellie-boo for glucose tests. Im paranoid now for mine lol!

The kids and I are MUCH happier now that we're away from that. And they don't ask to see him when they're with me, or ask to call him. My son calls from his dads asking to come home, even for a few hours, so I know I'm doing right when they'd rather be with me.

My ex, just tonight, informed me he was fired from Job #7 in 12 months.

I rose above and just kept my mouth shut. It's never "his fault"...the employment places always state his conduct as the reason, but it wasn't him..oh gosh no, cuz he's so damn perfect at everything. This one lasted one week.

Yea. Sounds like a narcissistic ass like my ex. Its never their fault for anything. Mine love to boohoo about his life, never thinking about mine or my kids. Loser. Those 2 idiots NEVER took my kids for visits even if I would beg them cuz I was working. They never paid daycare, food, formula, pampers, clothes. I took one to court in 2004, he was ordered to pay me $468 a month. Never seen a dime. He is like 100k in debt with interest n fines, the other fool I took to court in 2006, they garnished him from then however, he is always behind, and since then he has had a bunch of kids whose mums have all had wages garnished, so he is a lonely loser in a windowless basement room, with 6 or 7 kids he doesn't see and prob gets 80% of his wages garnished. What a catch! My son just told me he called him to tell him he has a new brother. I feel so sad for those kids. He is really pathetic.

That's so sad, for all the kids. My ex, thankfully, is sterile. His vasectomy is probably the ONLY smart decision he made...just wasn't smart how he did it. He lied to the surgeon and said he was a single parent and his wife had died and he couldn't imagine having anymore kids, so the surgeon did his vasectomy. I didn't find out he was getting it until he was walking out the door at 6am for it. Our son was 5 weeks old. We almost lost our son when he was a few hours old. I just could never trust him after that.

My youngest was conceived via sperm donation when we were split up (signed papers for divorce too) and we ended up getting back together a few months before she was born. So, legally, he's her dad, just not biologically. When my youngest was born, he told me that if I didn't have my tubes tied, he was divorcing me, and he would pack up the kids and go somewhere and I would never find them, thus never see my kids again. So I had my tubes tied when my youngest was about 7 weeks old. Regretted it immediately and started planning the reversal. Left him a year later, and I think I've already told the rest of the story.

The baby I'm carrying now was conceived via the same donor I used for my daughter. Both kids were conceived on the first try.

Hi...

Quiet in here today... Im starting to feel a bit better today... Now my youngest is unwell, doctor has her on steroids and an inhaler... really hate when my babies get sick :(

I have never had to take iron tablets, even after i had a PPH after number 3... must have a pretty good blood count.

Happy Birthday Melissa... Sorry if its late x

It is quiet in here.

Thank sux that your LO are getting sick Char… Mine used to get sick all the time too, but I put in a really good air purifier and things a better than before. Even I am not getting as sick. Though we want to get our vents cleaned out but I want to wait until DH is finished with that room. That is just going to cause more dust….

Today I am continuing to do the little nesting I can. Getting all the other boys ready first before I start in on the baby's stuff. I really want to go through all the stuff I have but have no place to put them yet. UGH

Char- sorry your LO is sick. glad you are feeling better. :flower:

Sacha- don't over do it with your nesting :hugs:

Brandi- yay!!! cant wait to see a pic

I found out at my apt today my ob cant induce any earlier than 39 weeks. well, that will probably be useless for me. only 2 of mine have been after 38 weeks. and they were before I had the surgery that weakened my cervix.

she wants me to call an ambulance at first contraction. that wont help pain wise so im not gonna bother.

Everyone has been so busy the past week or so!

Excited for you to join Brandi, and that is an amazing story! Glad you were able to get out.

Ditto for the other stories - sometimes it is incredible what people go through.

Sacha - hope you are able to have some pain free days, or at least moments. So tough with 3 months to go!

Melissa - bummer for induction :( hopefully things will go smoothly though!

sorry shes unwell charl!! my Jamie is on the same thing! steroids an inhaler and antibiotics hope she feels better soon!!

brandi that is some story!! and its lovely that your using the same donor!! he must have super sperm!!:spermy:

afm still no af! but im not really thinking about it as im busy packing up my house ready to move! we got the new keys today!!:happydance: hopefully will be in by Saturday!! xx

Donna paging Donna...I'm having a situation thought you would be the expert. I am having severe sharp pain in my pubic bone & hips. Its extreme when I lay down and try turning over (like side to side) now it seems to be permanent. I had to move through my office like a crippled lady. Even sitting at my desk or as I am now in the car (driving or passenger) I'm having a sharp pain in my bone & down a little on my left side. I had the same thing happen in my first pregnancy, but I don't recall it happening again. Could this b spd or just a crap feeling. I can't explain how tired & pained up I am. Ugh! Also does anyone find it wierd I only feel movement way down low, hardly ever anywhere else? :( :(

Thanks feisty Mel-oh I forgot to give u a :hugs: could be hormones, or pregnancy induced hysteria. Or emotions and shit management. So many factors. Try to take a deep breath, ignore the stuff that bothers you in office. You'll soon be out of there. Often with or without being hormonal or anything voicing your opinion to management about foolishness bites u in the ass. At my job as well. It's the way the system works. Not fair but that's how it goes. Ppl climb ladders by being brown nosers but not whistleblowers. Just breathe hunny. Breathe. :)

Glad you have your U/S scheduled Brandi!

I'm sorry for those who have little sickies! Tis the season it seems.

Sacha, are you nesting with your feet up?? :D

Iesha, that sounds freaking miserable. . .wth!

Congrats on getting your keys Claire! Very exciting! You'll have to post a pic of your your new place!

Pretty sucky news about the induction Melissa! Hugs girl!!

I'm SO freaking glad that 3 hour glucose test is OVER. Ugh. LOL! It really didn't go as bad as I expected. I totally cheated and took a zofran this morning before I went in. . .I wasn't able to go until almost 9:30am, didn't get out of there until 12:45pm. I knew I'd be SUPER sick not eating for that long. Apparently I might not get results until Monday or Tuesday. I was STARVING when I got out. Treated myself to TGIFriday's and had a lovely Ruben. Started my iron today as well. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, trying to get my iron up and my sugars down at the same time. Hoping things go smoothly the rest of the way here!

Iesha that sounds horrible. I hope Donna can help you out with it. I know that there are times when I too roll from one side to another and the inside of my legs feel like they are ripping, but I figured that was just my ligaments being a b*tch.

Fiesty Mel I am feeling better today. I have been moving more, and I don't feel like I am locking up. I am also trying to just ignore my irritable uterus. If she is going to be like that I am not going to pay any attention to her!!

Kellie No I am not sitting with my feet up anymore. My hips are angrier than my uterus by far if I don't keep moving. I am not lifting anything heavy, or even a bit heavy!! I am staying away from that. But I HAVE to keep moving.

I am glad that you test is over and done with. Hopefully everything goes well. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->